I invite you all to flame me right now, bash me, insult me. Right here, right now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batarangs Blade
Okay, KMC. This is your chance to stand up for what you believe in. This is a chance to fight for free speech, for your rights. For any member who's ever felt threatened, insecure, or angry. This is for all those moderators who have wanted to take a side on an issue, but can't, for fear of losing their moderator powers. This is about standing up for what you believe in, for sticking it to those moderators, and for saying, "No way. Not on my forums. Not while I have a breath in my body, and hope in my soul." It's about your opinions. If you have anything to say, if you want to bash me, do it here.

Hell, bash everyone, anyone. They can't ban us all. If we all fight for free speech, we will get free speech. We can - no. We will prevail. Baby. Let's all flame eachother, and everyone, in a valiant fight for freedom, for free speech, for your right to say what you want to say.

This is the final ride of Batarang's Blade. That final journey through the sky.

I am the Batman.

Say what you will.

KMC, F.U.C.K. you. smokin'

Myth
Way to take my advise. no

I guess this is bye bye.

BadKitty
I invite you to pull my finger. stick out tongue

SnakeEyes
Yes, you had a good run Mr. Blade... Good luck in the KMC afterlife...

Mist
i invite you to stop making stupid ass threads.

Lana
I invite you to just go away and leave the rest of us the hell alone.

BakaXero
This will not help you in anyway

King Burger
Only 60+ posts in some nine months?

I guess you're not that into the site Batarangs Blade?

Myth
Originally posted by Lana

Lana - I just want you to know that I am on your side now. This guy isn't going to stop so he should be banned.

DEFCON One

i invite you to shut the hell up. he can say whatever he wants. i commemorate him for standing up for free speech. dont let the moderators keep us down!!!!

JLred
I'd say G.A.Y. capital letters followed by a series of exclamation points but with all the stuff happening I might get in trouble......

Lana
Originally posted by DEFCON One
i invite you to shut the hell up. he can say whatever he wants. i commemorate him for standing up for free speech. dont let the moderators keep us down!!!!

I invite you to read the ****ing rules.

Here's the rest of the rules, since it seem apparent that you've never seen them before.

Thank you, Myth.

BadKitty
http://img147.exs.cx/img147/4586/sockpuppets0028aw.jpg

King Burger
Well, if it's any comfort to you Batarangs Blade, I got
nothing against you man.

ofcourse, I'm the newest one here, so I'm not as
experienced in KMC protocal as the others, though
stil apparently more than you.

Still, best of luck!

Lana
Originally posted by BadKitty
http://img147.exs.cx/img147/4586/sockpuppets0028aw.jpg

Who's gone this long without getting caught? messed

DEFCON One
umm.... the whole point of this thread is to stick it to the rules. The rules are flawed. So how about this: ill read the rules, and u can read the damn thread topic. or the bible. or the constitution of the us

Lana
umm.... the whole point of this thread is to stick it to the rules. The rules are flawed. So how about this: ill read the rules, and u can read the damn thread topic. or the bible. or the constitution of the us

Still got to follow the rules, no matter how much you don't like them. Don't follow the rules, say byebye to KMC.

I know the Constitution, thanks, but that has nothing to do with this site. And **** the bible.

BackFire
"...This is for all those moderators who have wanted to take a side on an issue, but can't, for fear of losing their moderator powers."

Ummm, what the shit are you talking about? Moderators always take sides on issues.

JLred
that pic. is funny.....

BadKitty
Who's gone this long without getting caught? messed it's happened before...they usually don't get caught till they make threads like the ones floating around here right now...

Lana
Originally posted by BadKitty
it's happened before...they usually don't get caught till they make threads like the ones floating around here right now...

Sheesh...this isn't even the first time he's caused trouble, either, if I remember correctly...

Mist

how about we all have a glass of shut the f*ck up.

Myth
I love Shut the F*ck Up! It tastes delicious.

BackFire

Yes, the rules are flawed for trying to make this site pleasant for everyone by avoiding people insulting eachother left and right. Obviously this place would be much better with no rules so little 15 year olds like the thread starter can rebel from the rules from the comfort of his very own home, on a website dedicated to talking about movies, because he's to pathetic to rebel in real life against something that matters.

Anyone who rebels on a internet forum is pathetic.

Oh, and of course you agree with the thread starter, you're both using the same IP which = SOCK. Well done.

DEFCON One
it wasnt a rebellion at first. but people like you made it one by getting so damn defesive. all he did was start one random thread, and now all of KMC is against him.

BackFire
you mean against you? After all, you're both the same person, and now you're both banned, retard.

Myth
Great great post Backfire.

Defcon- Do you know B. Blade in real life? If not, I don't see why you are still defending him. I was up for giving him a second chance and I told him this, yet he still made this ridiculous thread.

BadKitty
Originally posted by BackFire
you mean against you? After all, you're both the same person, and now you're both banned, retard. socks always give them selves away...

Myth
Since he is banned, can we bash him? Its not member bashing if they aren't members, right?

BackFire
Yep, go ahead, that's why I left this thread open.

Myth
I tried to tell you Blade, but you wouldn't listen would you, you stupid little f*ck. I swear to God people like you piss me off. I tried to side with you and give you a second chance despite you ragging on AC and Slipknot (2 people I like) but did you listen? No, you had to be a f*cking c0cksucker didn't you? Go to Hell.

BackFire
Oh, uh, lets watch the potty mouth though, okay?

Myth
Oh, sorry. embarrasment big grin

laughing

BackFire
Looks like snakeeyes was also a sock of theirs.

BakaXero
what ever happened to the ignore function?

Myth

I bet he didn't realize it would ban all of his names. laughing

BackFire
it didn't, I did it manually, because in one of his other friends Snakeeyes is the only other member who agreed with Bata, so I checked the IP, and of course, they're identical.

Myth
Did you check mine when I tried to help him out too?

BackFire
I didn't see you trying to help him out.

Myth
I at first said he should be given a second chance. Then again, if I were him, why would he go against my advise?

Imaginary
Oh whoa.. yet another pointless thread.

mouth
i am the Lizard King

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Batarangs Blade
Okay, KMC. This is your chance to stand up for what you believe in. This is a chance to fight for free speech, for your rights. For any member who's ever felt threatened, insecure, or angry. This is for all those moderators who have wanted to take a side on an issue, but can't, for fear of losing their moderator powers. This is about standing up for what you believe in, for sticking it to those moderators, and for saying, "No way. Not on my forums. Not while I have a breath in my body, and hope in my soul." It's about your opinions. If you have anything to say, if you want to bash me, do it here.

Hell, bash everyone, anyone. They can't ban us all. If we all fight for free speech, we will get free speech. We can - no. We will prevail. Baby. Let's all flame eachother, and everyone, in a valiant fight for freedom, for free speech, for your right to say what you want to say.

I am the Batman.

Say what you will.

Just a warning this will be closed.In the meanwhile I would not twant to insult you.JM sad

Mist

snakeeyes was a sock??!!

oh my god......you cant trust ANYONE here anymore.....

punkkaveman
WOW! I feel so much better..... all those ppl really didnt think i suck...

Fionnuala
flowers..this is a very negative thread..i think it's a little harsh it's been left open..

Alpha Centauri
To quote Jack Sparrow:

"You need to find yourself a girl mate."

-AC

JToTheP
See you in hell scumbag. big grin

SlipknoT
WOw, I missed alot when I was gone smile

R0B

I am the Batman.

Say what you will.

Ok your a stupid dumbass that got banned for making dumbass threads that are almost and dumb as you. And you probably walk down the street of your nieborhood everyday wearing three shoes. Two on your feet and one in your ass.

JToTheP
Originally posted by Mist
snakeeyes was a sock??!!

oh my god......you cant trust ANYONE here anymore.....

It's the intranet, what do you expect?

Englishpin@pple
if u want people to insult u make them pm u dont put up a pointless thread it takes up to much space.

fulcilives
this thread rules shame i wasnt here to insult him

NicktheBassist
THEY ARE NOT SOCKS!!!!!!!! I am a real life friend of all three of them. just because they were at the same house, on the same IP ONCE doesn't mean that they are all the same person. If you still don't believe me, then check the server logs and you will see that they have all been on at the same time from different IP's.

Myth
How do we know that you aren't the same person on yet another computer? If they were 3 different people, I say good riddance to all three of them. Usually people who hang out together typically behave similarly.

Imaginary
Beh... who cares? Ban em, ban em all! stick out tongue

Myth
^ Exactly yes

Its bad enough that you listen to Blink 182, but you have to defend people who broke rules as well.

smoker4
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/smoker4/FYTHREAD.gif

Batman's Shadow
But Blink 182 isn't a bad band.

punkkaveman
Originally posted by smoker4
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/smoker4/FYTHREAD.gif

F*ck yo couch. Ni**a f*ck yo couch!....... we should have never gave you ni**gas money!

Captain REX
Rick James, b!tch! stick out tongue

SnakeEyes was a decent guy, but DEFCON and Batarangs...they do not need to return. SnakeEyes was shared, anyway. He can return, methinks.

But Batarangs...wtf? He kept calling us...ME...a communist. He broke the rules and evoked the "This is America!" right. This ain't America, this is a message board.

Batman's Shadow
Wow, I wish I could have been a member here to see this whole thing go down. These guys sound like a bunch of nobodies, from what I can see. Glad you people here can deal with stuff like that. The old forum I used to go to had no structure at all -_-;

Imaginary
Originally posted by Batman's Shadow
But Blink 182 isn't a bad band.

Yes it is wink

punkkaveman
man that stuff was crazy.....

Batman's Shadow
Hey, by the way, does anyone here want to kind of show me the place? Help me meet some people, or find a community I can fit in with?

punkkaveman
REX! Batman's Shadow is calling!

Batman's Shadow
o_O Huh?

punkkaveman
huh?

Batman's Shadow
what??

GuyLedouche
Uh...I have no clue what's going on. Some guy told me to bump this.

So I am. Yay me. And now...bananas.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Council#13

I am the Batman.

Say what you will.

hysterical You're banned! smile

Prabhodh
Originally posted by GuyLedouche

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Can you elaborate on this 'some guy'.

Vinny Valentine

Sock

bogen
HAHA! i joined this forum to bag out snakeeyes and hopfully get him banned but it seams he's done that himself.
Good work buddy.

Slay
Originally posted by bogen
HAHA! i joined this forum to bag out snakeeyes and hopfully get him banned but it seams he's done that himself.
Good work buddy.
Notice the date on this thread, douche.

lord xyz
When I opened this thread, I knew the thread starter would have acount restricted.

bogen
Originally posted by Slay
Notice the date on this thread, douche.
Thanks for that mate, im well away it's lightyears old.

Syren

detective

Sock.

RogerRamjet
oh...Arnold Layne...it's not sane...

Nichole
Originally posted by lord xyz
When I opened this thread, I knew the thread starter would have acount restricted.

Well, obviously! stick out tongue

-Tired Hiker-
The last gayest thread ever!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.