Follow-up to City of the Beasts by Isabel Allende?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hacksign
Can anyone tell me if there will be a follow-up for this book,like a City of the Beast 2 or something like that?Please help me if you know anything.(I hope the answer is yes though)

badkittykitty
are you talking about this city of beast? http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/006050918X/103-8935470-6475813?v=glance

hacksign
yup that's the one,have you read it?i think it's great,although i didn't like the ending much.

badkittykitty
nope haven't got a chance to. I wouldn't want you to spoil the ending but what didn't you like about the ending,Im curious?

hacksign
well,the leading guy in the story alexander,meets this girl named nadia, they end up being close,they become best friends,but in the ending they get separated coz alex has to go back home,and nadia stays in the amazon. i just think it's sad getting separated from a friend. especially when she's your best friend.

lilguji
Hey, this is my first time in the forums but searching for the sequel myself, I ran across your question. The answer is yes, there is a sequel and its called Kingdom of the Golden Dragon. I just found out and thought you should know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.