How long will ep III be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Feros
rogers video website in the coming to theaters section states it will only be 100 minutes. please will someone say it aint so www.rogersvideo.ca/
coming to theaters

DeVi| D0do
around 140 minutes, I'd say

Darth_Feros
i was thinking around 2 and a half hours but this site says otherwise

Darth_Feros
heres the link h##p://www.rogersvideo.ca/movie.asp?mid=31113

DeVi| D0do
dude, I can GUARANTEE you it will be longer than 100 minutes! big grin

Darth_Feros
it better be or ill be pissed and dissappointed

Crazy88No.1
It's about 120-130 Minutes

mephistodesigns
Rick McCallum said in a set visit for the Star Wars insider in the issue before the current one that the film is currently at 2 1/2 hours and Lucas will end up cutting it down to 2hrs and 20 mins. I would venture to guess that this has happened by now...since that mag is a couple months old, and the interview a month or so before the mags pub date.

mephistodesigns
So to answer your question in a more surly way: NOT LONG ENOUGH!!!! sad

bilb
True that! stick out tongue

The Ones
2 hours and 40 min!

jango fatt
2h30 mins or 20

mephistodesigns
Originally posted by The Ones
2 hours and 40 min!

Are you saying that's how long you want it to be? Cause McCallum already has proven otherwise... confused

jango fatt
I want it to be 3h 30

mephistodesigns
I'm with you there!

Falacerjedi
Didn't Rick M say the unedited reel time was like 140-150 some minutes before they started editing? I expect the final reel time to be around 2hour 15 mins or so unless a rumor thats floating around that digital equipped theatres will have the absolute final edit of the film which could be 3-5 mins longer?

Darth_Feros
hey i love it if it were 5 hours.

Darth_Feros
i cant get enough of my star wars fix as it is.

ArthasKnight
And how many threads do we have on this subject now?

umraan
its about 127 mins

benje-kenobi
I booked tickets on the web and the running time is stated as 140 mins for the regular screening and 130 mins for the digital screening. Why the digital one is 10 mins less I don't know.

Julie
probably aroun 2 hrs 20 min

Knowone
i think 2 hr 45min

macgeek2005
How did you book tickets on the web? I contacted a theater near me, and they said that they don't have tickets for sale yet. And they sounded like they didn't know anything about it.

Red Superfly
They saw you coming, that's why.

lol

DeVi| D0do
^ laughing haha

Batman316
Originally posted by benje-kenobi
I booked tickets on the web and the running time is stated as 140 mins for the regular screening and 130 mins for the digital screening. Why the digital one is 10 mins less I don't know.

disturbing this is....... anyone confirm it? could just be an error?

DeVi| D0do
an error... the digital version will be longer if anything since they have more time to edit it...

darth_achilles
no more than 2 hr 10 min guranteed, just like the other 5 episodes, said many times by gl himself that the whole saga is supposed to be viewed as one big 12 hour long film

Darth Maverick
2hrs 20mins i think

DeVi| D0do
Official running time is 2 hours 11 minutes according to McCallum at Celebration III

Jedi Priestess
Well it's official then I guess, and let me be to first to say it officially SUX. Why couldnt they have left it at 2:20? mad

HAROLD
2 hrs. 20 min.

kiadimundijedi
It will Be what it is... Although isnt somewhere in these threads that the Digital and the Film Versions are different in length...

DeVi| D0do
apparently the Digital may be longer because they have more time to edit it...

but if McCallum says ROTS is finished I don't really see how they can really add more time to it. Unless they decide to include a previously cut scene at the last minute.

XX Emperor XX
2 hrs 11mins that is really whack theres so much to cover in EP3 I was expecting 2hr 30min..oh well what can you do

astrofan428
Might not be that bad, its supposed to move at really frenzied pace anyway.

rinaldoz
It's Official. On imdb.com it says:
Star Wars: Episode III (USA) (working title)
MPAA: Rated PG-13 for sci-fi violence and some intense images.
Runtime: USA:146 min
Language: English
Color: Color
Sound Mix: Dolby EX 6.1
Certification: UK:12A / USA:PG-13

Darth Luke
well thats good then, a whole 2 and a bit hours in star wars heaven lol

vader519
I am getting confused with all these run times. First my ticket says 148 minutes, which is 2hrs and 28 min. Then at C3, Rick McCallum says it is 2hrs and 11 min, and now imdb says it is 2hrs and 26 min. Which is it.

Darth Luke
the shorter probaly didnt inlude the adverts at the beginning lol

umraan
prolly around 2 hrs and 15 mins

DarthLazious
I hope it turns out to be 2 hours and 45 minutes long.

Alliance
Fandango has it up as 2hrs. 26 min and i consider them extremely credible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.