Count Dooku and Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lau_timmy
Does Dooku not know that Palpatine is Darth Sideous? I don't understand how he could be holding him hostage in ROTS.

Also who's side is he on? I got the feeling in AOTC that Dooku would of attempted to kill Sideous with Kenobi's help. Is he strictly for his own gain or serving his master?

Lord Banshee
Dooku is Darth Tyrannus now and he knows everything. Sidious told him about his 'empire' plan. And he told Tyrannus he would be his right hand. But thats a lie because he has his eye on anakin

Mist
its all an elaborate plan....palpatine is a shifty bugger.....

dooku doesnt know palpatines true plans...he thinks he is gaining power but he's actually being used like a b!tch.

Lord Banshee
Mist have you listened the audio book?

Mist
nope. no more spoilers for this little man.

Batman316
Mist I can honestly say I look forward to your posts.... that siggy is so cool smile

as for Dooku knowing who Sideous is, ofcourse he does.....

but does he know Sideous is Palpatine?

'The republic is under the infulence of a dark lord of the Sith" (his line is something like that in AOTC. So I would guess Dooku knows almost everything except how sneaky his master is

Mist
Originally posted by Batman316
Mist I can honestly say I look forward to your posts.... that siggy is so cool smile

ummm.....what? confused

kanis
alien Then if dooku is being manipulated then so is general grievious who in the CWs cartoons kidnapped palpatine for dooku so that sidious/ palpatine can get anakin and obiwan to kill dooku and further his sinister grip on anakin who has seen his own betrayal to go to the darkside when he entered this cave and saw himself become darth vader and when obiwan asked him what happened he didn't tell him what happened in there.

Mist
o...k....then.......grievous doesnt know about sidious/palpatine by the way......

Lord Banshee
Dooku does know (audiobook...)

but Grievous doesnt know.
That's why Grievous doesnt understand why Dooku refuses to fall back after they have the chancelor.

Mist
its like a net scam.....lure you into to thinking youve won something....then BAM! they get you while your not looking.

stefaan
Dooku knows how else did he know about Sidious controlling the senate? Grievous doesn't.

Ultimatespider
And i'm guessin' the jedi dnt find out untill he attcks The Jedi sent 2 arrest him! Correct?

Joseph_Kerr
Dooku finds out too late that Sidious plans were for two Jedi to die... Dooku and Obi-Wan.

((The_Anomaly))
dooku knows of the empire plan and everything else, unfortunately palps forgot to mention one little detail to u know, getting anakin to kill him and become his new apprentice...lol

thejeditraitor
Originally posted by lau_timmy
Does Dooku not know that Palpatine is Darth Sideous? I don't understand how he could be holding him hostage in ROTS.

Also who's side is he on? I got the feeling in AOTC that Dooku would of attempted to kill Sideous with Kenobi's help. Is he strictly for his own gain or serving his master?

you are tarded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.