rappers wanted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkkaveman
this thread is for anybody who rhyme that wants to spit. dont be scared to put sumthin here. this is only about propz not knockin ppl over (unless they want to be). I don't kno if one of these has been started but.... this one is fresh so....

punkkaveman
****this one is violent but i was just flowin when i wrote it****

****WARNING: THIS IS ART DON'T HATE ON IT****

sh!t why you step to me, you a wannabe gangsta/never been hood cant even call you a wanksta/poppin at the mouth ni**as is thinkin you ana/but when you look at me wrong ya get a tool kissin ya brain, ah/the way i think, you think i'm insane/its like an auction, your soul ima claim/and for takin your life ima take the blame/ I got clout in the hood an its gettin me fame/you aint come at me yet, i'm takin verbal aim/ but its kinda sad another ni**a is slain/ you be so bloody I put the blood IN MY veins/ so i aint gonna die when they poppin them thangs/ ima be invincible, I told you im crazed/ i have eyes like fire you might think that im blazed/ always been this way, I stay the same/ lookin for a g' man im the main/ they call me the pope, kiss my ring/ no not 50 cent, i'll never sing/ i'm so evil, i'm the demonic king/ you hooked on this sh!t you called a fiend/ i'm so dirty its a wonder im clean

****sry about the slang if you don't understand just ask****

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.