mj at the end of spiderman 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beavis46
was it just me or did she look sad at the end of the movie (when spiderman ran off to fight crime)?if so.why?

Ultimatespider
Cuz she dusen't like the fact that peter is out there puttin' his life on the line. in the Ultimate Spider-man comic She confronts him cuz shes scared that he's gonna die in the coustume so im guessin' thts da reason. kay wink

ayjay
yes...that IS the reason...MJ's approached Spidey numerous times in the comics about the risks he takes..but hey...it's what Spidey does best ^__^

alexanderluthor
i believe it was just you, cuz what she looke like it was like zombie or something , that woman is ugly.

scoobym
Originally posted by alexanderluthor
i believe it was just you, cuz what she looke like it was like zombie or something , that woman is ugly.

true

ShadowSorciere
laughing out loud I have to agree with you guys, they could have choosen a better MJ

But I agree I think she was attempting to do was to show that she was unhappy with the fact that her man is going off and risking his life for people who don't appreciate him.

ragesRemorse
Spiderman 2 was bullshit, dont take anything from it to serious.

LousyBoy
MJ will die in Spider-Man 3. Mark my words.

RogueGambitdare
That's bull man. Totally bull.

The Ones
no its not. sam raimi is planning on doing spidey 4. kirsten dunst (MJ for those who dont know) said she's stopping at spidey 3. do the math! she has to die

Spiderman_RJ
yah right, after so much suferring, a gwen stacy like scene in first movie, u think she will die?! do u the math, if he does that he dies!!!!
most of the cast wont be on spiderman 4, if it comens, (of course it will) but the woman producer from sony said it will be a Trilogy , do u know what this mean? tri= 3 , so sm 2 is the last chapter, EAT IT!

ayjay
i think you meant..SM 3 is the last chapter ^__^

i would like to see more than three....and MJ leaving could mean either death, or just moving to another city, or goin to another country to pursue acting or wateva....

lukester
It would be so cool if they made a Spiderman film every 2 or so years, just like the James Bond series. Everyone would expect the next Spiderman film.

... Imagine it, Spider-Man XII !

BlackC@t
You guys are calling Kirsten Dunst ugly!!!!!!!!?

Woah! My brother all his friends, all my friends that are guys think she's hot!

I agree with them, she's very pretty. You guys must have something wrong with you to think she's ugly...

lukester
Dunst is hot.

I think these guys are comparing her to the Super model she is in the comic books.

She isn't the most pretty girl in the world but she certiantly isn't ugly.

pr1983
Originally posted by BlackC@t
You guys are calling Kirsten Dunst ugly!!!!!!!!?

Woah! My brother all his friends, all my friends that are guys think she's hot!

I agree with them, she's very pretty. You guys must have something wrong with you to think she's ugly...

no, we just have different tastes...

i wouldnt call her ugly, but i have seen a lot better... thats only to me though...

Mainstream
I heard somewhere they were gonna make as many as 7 spidey movies...doubtful Tobee will be Spidey in all 7....I think 3 is his last one.

alexanderluthor

alexanderluthor
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
yah right, after so much suferring, a gwen stacy like scene in first movie, u think she will die?! do u the math, if he does that he dies!!!!
most of the cast wont be on spiderman 4, if it comens, (of course it will) but the woman producer from sony said it will be a Trilogy , do u know what this mean? tri= 3 , so sm 2 is the last chapter, EAT IT!

Man you are funny! i don't know why Homer comes to my mind as i am reading your post. Happy Dance

BlackC@t

BlackC@t
Saying there is going to be 7 Spider-Man movies is about the stupidist thing you can say.

alexanderluthor
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Excuse me? I'm a girl.

You must have very bad taste to say she's ugly.

now i get it!! Happy Dance

Spiderman_RJ
she is ugly in spiderman 2, she was pretty cute in spiderman 1, but they should had cast a better girl for mj, the problem was that raime made her a combo between gwen stacy and mj, that why he picked her.

Spiderman_RJ
excuse me homer? i dont get it, do u mean my mistake by DUH!!?!

doctorstrongbad
Yeah they wanted to try and combine MJ and gwen stacey into one girl in the movies. I always thought it was a bad idea. I would like to see a real gwen stacey in a future movie. If they make a part 4 she could be in the cast.

Spideys Sister
How can you talk about a part 4 when part3 is still in the making? Come on!

doctorstrongbad
Why not they plans these movies way in advance. I'm pretty sure in won't happen in part 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.