Which do you think makes more sense rave master bleach dbz ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilmisskitten
I had a conversaton with one of my m8s about how i can sit there and watch the terrible episodes of rave master for ever (not that i want to exaggerate) but i still wouldnt understand why it makes sense as i think about it i dont think it makes much sense and its not a anime that you can just miss a few episodes and carry on you actually haev to watch the all or you dont get what the hell its going on about argh and the theme tune ! the carrot nosed dog i mean come on its clearly a drill ! or horn w/e DBZ was good for a tiem i was wondering does this make sense as every episode is nearly xactly the same so you dont actually have to watch them all you can start anyware in the series smile but theres too much ARGHGHGHGGHGHGHHH as they power up eek! but bleach rocks great theme tune unlike rave master and the cheesyness and dbzs is ok but bleach is way easier to understand as it gets quite eaisly understood from the first episode but if you missed tis would yuo still get whats happeing ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.