Darth Vader vs. Darth Siddious vs. Darth Tyrannus vs. Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimatespider
Who would walk away alive

Kun-ni Habeo
vader

Ultimatespider
I'd go with Siddious

Thanos the Lord
well first, Dooku, Maul, and Vader takes down sidious first. Then Vader and Count Dooku help each other destroy Maul and then Vader annhiliates Tyranus

Kun-ni Habeo
yeahhhh
vader walks out

Darth_Janus
I'd first change the spelling to Sidious. Then I'd say that Maul would die first. Vader and Dooku would battle for supremacy. Vader would probably win, and Sidious would destroy him.

jackstain
i think if they were teaming up at all, it would be maul and sidious, cuz maul was so loyal to him, but i doubt they would team up at all in any way. i think it would be one big giant brawl, with sidious standing in the end.

General G
I think Sidious would prevail

Tyrannus vs Maul(it could go either way)

Sidious vs Vader(Sidious wins)

Tyrannus and Maul could go either way, Sidious would beat Vader and then beat either of them.

darht dude
sidious!!!!!!!!!!

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
I'd first change the spelling to Sidious. Then I'd say that Maul would die first. Vader and Dooku would battle for supremacy. Vader would probably win, and Sidious would destroy him. laughing out loud it seems as though over time, you say Dooku would own Anakin.

Sorgo
Originally posted by General G
I think Sidious would prevail

Tyrannus vs Maul(it could go either way)

Sidious vs Vader(Sidious wins)

Tyrannus and Maul could go either way, Sidious would beat Vader and then beat either of them.

First of all, Tyranus and Maul going either way is Bullshit. Dooku would literally wipe the Floor with Maul and Sidious against Vader? Vader gets smashed.

Lightsnake
Dooku would destroy Maul and never sweat. Sidious is the strongest out of those here and would walk away with Dooku or Vader taking second

Sorgo
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Dooku would destroy Maul and never sweat. Sidious is the strongest out of those here and would walk away with Dooku or Vader taking second

Some may argue that Dooku could par with Sidious with Lightsaber skills.

But even if Sidious was overwhelmed by Dooku's superior dueling skills, Sidious would just whip out the Force on him and it's Bye Bye Dooku.

w00t2112
Sidious, but depending on which Sidious it is, it might be easy or hard for him...eg DE Sidious would wipe the floor with any of them

Nilky
Vader would go first doctor, then dooku doctor then i think maul would win, but it would be close

Sorgo
Originally posted by Nilky
Vader would go first doctor, then dooku doctor then i think maul would win, but it would be close

laughing

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by Nilky

Maul would win what? Sidious, Vader, and Dooku alone can take down Maul. Anywho Sidious would win because their is a reason Sidious was the master and not Dooku, Vader, or Maul.

Lord De Seies
Sidous would prob win

henniestevens
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Maul would win what? Sidious, Vader, and Dooku alone can take down Maul. Anywho Sidious would win because their is a reason Sidious was the master and not Dooku, Vader, or Maul.

The reason for that is the fact that Sidious learned about the darkside, years before the other 3. How could Maul teach Sidious?? But of course he was quite strong and I think he would get out here alive, but with one of his arms cut off.

Quiero Mota
Dooku and Maul

PurpleSaber
Sidious would walk away alive. With regards to the other 3, it all depends on what time they are from.

gobstakid777
dooku goes down first,then sadly maul,i say sidious wins cause he killed vader before

Slash_KMC
When did Sidious kill Vader before?

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
When did Sidious kill Vader before?
In the 1999 Christmas Special me and Lucien keep telling you peple to watch it!

Red Nemesis
You people? What do you mean, 'You people?'

Also: I've been saying it for longer.

Darth Martin
Sidious could solo.

Adding Vader isn't a fair fight.

Incanus
Its a FFA thread, so there are no teams so there isnt any fair fight here with Sidious in the mix..............

Darth Martin
Okay then Sidious due to being most powerful. Unless they all triple team him?

Incanus
He would still kill 2 of them because he is teh uber s1th l0rd and fries people to charred bones and destroys their armor in the process. I bet he has a low electric bill, and he can make food really fast.................

Jamefril
idk...
I think that Vader, Dooku, and Maul would realize that they didn't stand a chance against Sidious, so they would team up.
But then Anakin would get cauky and knock off Dooku and Maul and try to fight Sidious alone. And then sidious would pwn Anakin.

Unless this is before Vader get the suit!?

mattatom
Originally posted by Jamefril
idk...
I think that Vader, Dooku, and Maul would realize that they didn't stand a chance against Sidious, so they would team up.
But then Anakin would get cauky and knock off Dooku and Maul and try to fight Sidious alone. And then sidious would pwn Anakin.

Unless this is before Vader get the suit!? Suited Vader wouldn't get cocky. Unsuited Vader would. Possibly.

Jamefril
None the less. If they did team up, Sidious would find some crafty way to turn them against each other. And then like the sith they are they would destroy each other leaving Sidious the victor once again.

truejedi
i dunno... if those 3 found out about each other, they would totally have a common enemy, since they all consider themselves his only apprentice. Hmmm.. Is this ROTS anakin? cause if it is.... (and rots Sidious) I think its gonna be a ridiculously difficult fight for sidious considering we are definitly considering dark side vader.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by mattatom
In the 1999 Christmas Special me and Lucien keep telling you peple to watch it!

I'm scared of it.

truejedi
its not on youtube that i could find. made me sad. but i hate cartoons anyway, and from what google made it seem, its a cartoon. And that made me even sadder.

Slash_KMC
Do not watch this.

Red Nemesis
Waste of time.

Do not watch this instead.

*ApathyIsDeath*
NO... my virgin eyes... are virgin no more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.