Jak and Daxter vs, Rachet and Clank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimatespider
Who would win?

Dizzle
I like Jak more (what a badass) but ratchet and Clank are a bit too much here... Big guns and a freaking endless supply of nanotech. He could probly wait while Jak goes berserk and rips at his armor for 20 minutes, then whip out a RYNO and blast him to kingdom come. Now The Precursors vs. Nefarious and his armies would be entertaining...

Anyhoo, if he could use both light and dark eco at the same time, in tandem with all of his guns he might take ratchet... Put all the light eco into a shield and run at him blasting away with a peacemaker, then turn dark and drop a bomb. I dunno, but its goin at least 8/10 Ratchet.

Oh, and Daxter would beat up Clank's metal ass.

Ketchuptome
Daxter cant beat Clank..Clank would turn in2 Giant Clank.
Ratchet cuzz R.Y.N.O is stronger than Peacemaker

bushidorodent
ratchet and clank cuz daxter is a freakin squirrl and clank is a robot clank can squassh his acorn eatin anus but jak could beat rachet any day of the week so i dont realy know ??? confused

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†
Jak will win, with all of those guns, he will win

Ketchuptome
Ratchet has more guns( ova 27)

Dizzle
Total, he's got way more than 27. And Clank's a b!tch, where Daxter is an absolute pimp. Pimp>b!tch. Giant Clank doesn't count, he could step on Jak too. You need one of those pad things. Fine, if R&C get a Giant Clank pad, Jak and Daxter get 600 precursor orbs and the full cheat list from Jak 3... (invulnerability and unlimited eco baby)

And Peacemaker>than RYNO when Ratchet uses all 25 shots to try to blast away light Jak with a shield up... (that was my point, Jak has a limited invulnerability ability, so he can waste ratchet's ammo)

Still, 8/10 to Ratchet.

WAF3001
this has been done already

Freaky Zeeky
yes

WAF3001
When is this gonna be locked?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.