Batman versus You

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
Okay Batman has no utility belt or weapons.

He and you are fighting hand to hand combat.

You use whatever unarmed styles of fighting you know.
Do you think you can beat him? or will you get your butt kicked?

jplatinum
I learned from people with more experience than me to exploit an opponents weakness. My judo/ boxing teacher Danny taught me this.
He also taught me to never waste time throwing kickes unless I was sure I could connect.
I learned this the hard way when I fought with this guy an I kept kicking at him and couldn't hit him. He was fastest i had ever seen or fought against. He hit me in the neck with his fingers and jumped back and sarted bouncing around like ALi. Then I felt my neck start burning and my eyes started watering.My neck didn't feel right for days after that. That taught me to not throw kicks around so blatantly.

Anyway, I'd probably, Watch how Batman stands, study his feet, then I'd rush in at him and throw a few decoy punches to draw him in. I'd immediatley jump back and see if he would come in and try to do something. If he did, I'd spinning back sweep him, using centrifical force of my spin(Cadre taught me that) to gain more speed and force.
This would sent him up off his feet and down on the ground(even batman has to comply with physics and the laws of gravity).
Once he is on the ground I'd move it quick and kick him or grab his leg and submission lock him til he gives up.

If he broke my submission lock(highly unlike, but then again this is batman) I'd try to go toe to toe with him using my superior speed.
Speed can quickly determine the outcome of a confrontation.
If he disabled my speed then I'd uses my strength and power on him combined with my skill. He knows all types of martial-art, but he can still be outmatched or outskilled.Plus, I can take alot of damage before I give up. so i'd fight him til I won or I got k'o'ed.

Xplosive
Originally posted by jplatinum
I learned from people with more experience than me to exploit an opponents weakness. My judo/ boxing teacher Danny taught me this.

Yes, I wonder how would you stadn and exploit agaisnt Fedor, Cro Cop, Belfort and...

LordFear
I would say a mixture of jujitsu, ninjitsu and Muy Thai style kickboxing is sufficient to take him out along with studying his techniques and deciphering which styles he prefers

srankmissingnin
He also taught me to never waste time throwing kickes unless I was sure I could connect.
I learned this the hard way when I fought with this guy an I kept kicking at him and couldn't hit him. He was fastest i had ever seen or fought against. He hit me in the neck with his fingers and jumped back and sarted bouncing around like ALi. Then I felt my neck start burning and my eyes started watering.My neck didn't feel right for days after that. That taught me to not throw kicks around so blatantly.

Anyway, I'd probably, Watch how Batman stands, study his feet, then I'd rush in at him and throw a few decoy punches to draw him in. I'd immediatley jump back and see if he would come in and try to do something. If he did, I'd spinning back sweep him, using centrifical force of my spin(Cadre taught me that) to gain more speed and force.
This would sent him up off his feet and down on the ground(even batman has to comply with physics and the laws of gravity).
Once he is on the ground I'd move it quick and kick him or grab his leg and submission lock him til he gives up.

If he broke my submission lock(highly unlike, but then again this is batman) I'd try to go toe to toe with him using my superior speed.
If he disabled my speed then I'd uses my strength and power on him combined with my skill. He knows all types of martial-art, but he can still be outmatched or outskilled.Plus, I can take alot of damage before I give up. so i'd fight him til I won or I got k'o'ed.

So... you are faster then Batman? He routinely dodges bullets so I find that hard to believe. Each hit from Bruce will be packing more damage then the best heavy weight boxer can dish out; one maybe two hits and you get knocked out. The best anyone on this board can hope for is to see Batman's hand move before they go down.

Scoobless
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The best anyone on this board can hope for is to see Batman's hand move before they go down.

anyone on this board? .....surely not I..... the great and powerful master of illusion and evasion......... i shall dazzle him from the right with false moves while with the left i shall deliver a swift kick to the testicular region and finish the fight with my super special move........ running away like a little b!tch

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Scoobless
anyone on this board? .....surely not I..... the great and powerful master of illusion and evasion......... i shall dazzle him from the right with false moves while with the left i shall deliver a swift kick to the testicular region and finish the fight with my super special move........ running away like a little b!tch

BA! Batman speed blitzes you! Hell, Alfred has a decent chance of beating any real human in h2h combat

Sentry
Let me see... I could probably take on a teenage bats. 16? 17? maybe 18 year old Bats. He probably won't be as experienced or good as he is today. Before he went around the world training. In reality I have studied Kajukenbo and Filipino Martial Arts for over 19 and stand a decent chance at that version. Current Bats, I probably get my ass kicked. Teenage bats, I'll kick his A$$. Current Bats = he kicks my ass, or I take Scoobless idea and run away like a little *****.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Sentry
Let me see... I could probably take on a teenage bats. 16? 17? maybe 18 year old Bats.

yeah.......... well i'd beat the living sh!t out of 8 year old Bats while he's crying over the still warm bodies of his parents

sbo
I'd rather take on a 90 year old batman. One good shove and he's down for the count.

Riddle me this batman, how are going to fight with that shattered hip?

K3VIL
I've practiced Thai Boxe for 2years and Jeet Kune Do since I'm 13, now I'm near to hit 19years of age.
I'm 6' and 2'', 176lbs of weight, and my master says that after years of training I've becomed damn fast and strong, a "f.u.c.k.ing killing machine, an animal".
I think onestly I'll give Batman a tough fight, and considering when I'm pissed off I can be very bastard, I might be able to knock him unconscious.
But beating Bat would be very simple.You pick up one of his comic books, and burn it.You've beaten Batman.

Scoobless
Originally posted by sbo
Riddle me this batman, how are going to fight with that shattered hip?

probably with one of the many thousands of guns he nicked from Mr Freeze

sbo
probably with one of the many thousands of guns he nicked from Mr Freeze

Nope he's weaponless remember.
I suppose he could try and hit me with his walker, but I've dodged those things before, no big deal.

Scoobless
Originally posted by sbo
Nope he's weaponless remember.

psshhh....... Batman would cheat almost as much as i would ..... especially when fighting at 90 years old

David Duchovony
What if I have a sawed off shotgun and he's tied to a tree and I shoot at his face, could he dodge that?

sbo
psshhh....... Batman would cheat almost as much as i would ..... especially when fighting at 90 years old

By this time he'd be so senile he'd probably forget to load the gun, or even bring it with him. And with arthritis he'd probably have trouble pulling the trigger anyway.

Next Venom_girl
Man, I could beat Batman. He's such a lame character.

laughing

leonheartmm
Ill rip batman apart with my hands, as long as hes human, i can beat him, ill have bleeding in my hand in less than a minute, then ill break his neck and rip his ****in head off, his punches and kicks wont do no good against an insane maniac like myself, ill grab those tactfull fingers of his and bite them off his hand.

leonheartmm
my fighting style is beyond anything any ****in caped crusader can handle.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Xplosive
Yes, I wonder how would you stadn and exploit agaisnt Fedor, Cro Cop, Belfort and... Oh man, did you see Cro Cop take out Bob Sapp? That was so hilarious.

DarkCrawler
Yeah, whatever, dude....

Batman would probably beat all on this board...at the same time.

Unless we do some fusing-earrings-synchronizing dance crap. dance

leonheartmm
well he might beat YOU, but he sure as hell cant beat me.

Swanky-Tuna
Batman's suit is packed so tightly with money that you wouldn't be able to damage him.

leonheartmm
yea i will, besides all i gotta do is take him to harods to make his suit lighter, secondly if that doesnt work, ill just set all that money on fire hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swanky-Tuna
He's so rich that he buys fire proof money to stuff his suit with.

IRTMU-Dragon
Uhh?

I would just kick him in the balls and run.

DarkCrawler
He would grab your leg, twist it and kick you in balls while you cry like an baby in the ground.

Scoobless
he's so rich that he actually buys more money to make himself even richer and able to buy even MORE money

IRTMU-Dragon
Lets get this straight. If were both running towards each other, and he swings at me, then I kick him in the balls... he can grab me?

leonheartmm
hell ill just take over the ****in stock exchange n make wayne enterprises crash, there goes all tha money paah, n even if he has fireproof money stuffed in his suit or up his arse or wherever, hes still no match for me cause all that money's gonna be worth after im done with him is for payin for the operation to get his head {that i } shoved up his own ass, in its right place.

Swanky-Tuna
There's too much money there.

leonheartmm
well of course if isnt all spent after that terrible operation{sumthin which i doubt very much, seein as how serious the procedure was} theres always the matter of his broken fingers and detached genitals lol. n stillllllllll if theres any money left then well, ill throw bruce a huge party in his room in the damn hospitals with hoes n beer, n u can NEVER have too much money to spend on booze.

Sentry
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Oh man, did you see Cro Cop take out Bob Sapp? That was so hilarious.

Cro Cop busted Sapp's eye socket. Sapp's eye was like tearing and bulging out.

Heracles
Batman the Comic Book Character I would tear the book in half while saying.

"HA TAKE THAT CAPED CRUSADER!"

If Batman was a real guy well thats simple I would run away and hide and hope he wouldn't find me and then when he was so far down the road in his bat mobile he couldn't see me I would shout.

"AND DON'T COME BACK YOU LOSER UNLESS YOU WANT MORE OF THE SAME!"

Seriously this is Batman he has fought Cap to a stand still who is known as one of the most dangerous hand to hand fighters on the planet.

No matter how good you think you are (and if some of you are as good as your saying then I heart the UFC is hiring) theres always someone better.

And at the top of the martial arts mountain Batman sits on the throne!

leonheartmm
not exactly, hell be dead {just like anyone else } in less than a minute if he faces me. specially without his gadgets, however, with his gadgets, hed have a fair chance of beatin me, but in simple hand to hand.....................NO CONTEST!

Victor Von Doom
Why do people genuinely think they have a chance against Batman?

Could study Karate for 20 years, will just be a random person with 20 years' karate experience.

I've never thought Batman will go down when he meets Joe Sixpack in his comics.

jplatinum
srankmissingnin,

I know how fast he is and how strong he is and how powerful his punches are. I'm not that impressed.

I can faster than him and I can hit as hard as him.
He can hit with as much force as the greatest boxer?
This I doubt. Those stats on him are actually compared tomost humans,
And even the most mediocre human athletes acording to what they know at the time. Those stats don't mean much to me cause there are plenty of people who can outrun, outjump, outfight, out power, and speed the people who he is suppose to be superior to. I once saw him struggle to lift 450 lbs boulder and couldn't even move it.Ha. I lift that off the ground and shoulder shugg with that in some of my workouts and I'm only 170 lbs.

Hope to see his hand move?
You make me laugh, man.
I'm so fast, I can hit you and pull my hand back before your body motion jerks from the force of the punch. I really am that fast or else I wouldn't say I am. I could take way more than two punches from him.
He'd have to hit me two or three times just to have any effect on me, much less knock me out.
If he can whoop my A##, I"ll say it, but don't you try to make me out to be some weakling.
Maybe you put everyone else down cause Batman would whoop you that easily, but not me. I've taken alot harder hits than from his fist.
If he can beat me then he'll beat me, but I won't make it easy for him like those weak street level guys he's use to fighting.
Yes I called them weak cause "most" of them are.

Scoobless
all you have to do is walk towards him with a big yellow cardboard cut out of the word "POW" and he'll fall down........ repeat as necessary, then tie him up under a giant teapot

Swanky-Tuna
all you have to do is walk towards him with a big yellow cardboard cut out of the word "POW" and he'll fall down........ repeat as necessary, then tie him up under a giant teapot That strategy is flawless.

Heracles
Yes of course Holy spandex scoobles your right!

But in case the "POW" fails to get the job done I have a "WHAM" and a "KABOOM" as back up.

Now quick to the Batmobile lets nail this fool!

leonheartmm
well if its worth anything, i can punch 5 times in a second{accurate} while havin full contact strength and impulse and these r full length punches{bruce lee cud punch 8 times a sec, but im not that good yet}, n once when i was mad, i punched through a solid wooden door which was almost 3 inches thick, plus in good condition, ive lifted 175 kg{i know i know, not as good as batman but still brute strength is not all tha matters} and i can jump pretty well too, plus im not a stupid show off and idd rather use more effective munches than lesser affective showing off kicks.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Heracles
Yes of course Holy spandex scoobles your right!

But in case the "POW" fails to get the job done I have a "WHAM" and a "KABOOM" as back up.

Now quick to the Batmobile lets nail this fool!

"KABOOM"......... let's not get crazy here.......... we just want to beat him..... not blow up the city

batman

Heracles
The "KABOOM" is a failsafe weapon if the "POW and the "WHAM" fail we would be killed to but hey at least we'd get a draw!

Heracles
Originally posted by leonheartmm
well if its worth anything, i can punch 5 times in a second{accurate} while havin full contact strength and impulse and these r full length punches{bruce lee cud punch 8 times a sec, but im not that good yet}, n once when i was mad, i punched through a solid wooden door which was almost 3 inches thick, plus in good condition, ive lifted 175 kg{i know i know, not as good as batman but still brute strength is not all tha matters} and i can jump pretty well too, plus im not a stupid show off and idd rather use more effective munches than lesser affective showing off kicks.

Your only 17 right?

ZephroCarnelian
Tell ya what guys, why do we need to read comics and watch cartoons when we've got real life supermen among us...?

You guys oughta be out at night patrolling the streets and protecting people from muggings using your enhanced speed and fighting abilities!

Obviously a mere group of thugs on the street would be of no consequence to some of the warriors we have posting on this here forum! big grin

jplatinum
ZephroCarnelian
Don't be sarcastic.
People are better than other peopl at stuff all the time, that doesn't make them superinhanced human and sh@t like that, man.

You won't except the fact that someone on this thread might actually be trained in "Real" fighting techniques and actually be capable of defeating someone like batman or daredevil. Bruce lee could punch that many time in a second. Batman has never demonstrated any thing like that.
So him being the "perfect human specimen" is bullsh#t.

He dodges bullets regularly, no one can really dodge a bullet without superhuman reflexes.
He might be able to move before the guy pulls the trigger from a distance and the bullet will go where he was standing. Hell people do that all the time. I know this guy that got shot at by his girl friend and he was running around and the bullets were missing him. She had unloaded the revolver and hadn't even hit him. That doesn' t mean he can actually "dodge" bullets as in faster than them. It just means that if you runn around really fast like a scared idiot the shooter can miss you repeatedly.

I don't claim to be some super-mofo. I just know what I can do and what I can't. I also, know what Batman can do and I'm not all that impressed. He is good, I'll give him that, He might whoop me, but that doesn't mean that I can't whoop him.

If he were spiderman, I'd run cause I'm not stupid, but Batman is no superhuman, so I could knock him out if I went all out, man.

That is all I'm saying.
cool

leonheartmm
actually im gonna turn 17 in july, lol, yea its usrprising but well i was in that shape about 5 months ago, but i havent worked out for a long time or trained. i used to practice like crazy to do all this stuff, n yea even though im 16 n havent stayed in shape lately, i still can lift 150 kgs without breakin a sweat.

Swanky-Tuna
The fact still remains that he's a comic book character. With all his training and feats he's obviously above real human fighters.

ZephroCarnelian
Fair enough dude.

But Batman lives to fight evil.

His life and the lives of others depend on his skill and ability to defeat his enemy.

Plsu, he's super-rich, with all the resources he would ever need to train and become a better fighter than anyone else.

In all reality, he will be a better fighter than you, because that's his job.

Sorry for sounding sarcastic earlier - I just think that if people had the skills of comic-book characters, then wed have real superheroes rescuing people.

I'm not belittling your fighting skills - I'm never a man to insult people. If you say that you can fight, then I'll believe you all the way.

Man, before I became a Christian, I trained in Seven Star Mantis Kung Fu, Wing Chun and TaiChi - and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I just know that no matter how good a civilian is at martial arts, someone from the SAS would kick their ass, cos that's what their entire lives are centred around.

Same goes for Batman.

You see where I'm coming from, right?

leonheartmm
actually, no human can dodge a bullet once its fired, dodgin bullets is an art that actually lets u judge WHEN a person is gonna fire a bullet exactly before its fired n then think of a possible meneuvere to get out of its path, its more psychological than physical, n again, just for the record, NO HUMAN BEING CAN DODGE A BULLET ONCE ITS BEEN FIRED.

leonheartmm
zephrocarnilian, wud u believe it if i told i that ive kicked the ass of a CQC{close quarters combat} veteran instructor for the delta force in a fair fight? plus ive kicked the asses of to world championship qualifying karate and teakwondo fighters?

well ofcourse u wont believe me but i dont need any1 else to believe me, i know what im capable of{actually i fantasize sumtimes of fightin a real true martial artist}

ZephroCarnelian
That's true - human muscles can't contract quick enough to dodge a bullet.

But you're right - if you can tell when they're about to fire, you can dodge just BEFORE it fires.

But even better than that - just jump and dive all over the place and grab what cover you can lol!

Or - best of all - just live in Britain and don't worry about bloody guns lol!

leonheartmm
hey no 1 was accusin u of insultin an1 in the first place zeprocornilian, breathe easy

leonheartmm
lol, i didnt think britian was that safe

ZephroCarnelian
Wow. I feel sorry for America if it has soldiers like that protecting them.

No offence, but a sixteen yr old against a veteran combat instructor? If you were that good, y didn't they hire you on the spot? Or single you out for special training?

And honestly, I'm not saying I don't believe you - I'm not into accusing people of lying - but if you can beat world seeds of MAs, then why aren't you a world champ yourself?

Peace dude.

Scoobless
I know this guy that got shot at by his girl friend and he was running around and the bullets were missing him. She had unloaded the revolver and hadn't even hit him. That doesn' t mean he can actually "dodge" bullets as in faster than them. It just means that if you runn around really fast like a scared idiot the shooter can miss you repeatedly.

or it may just be that she missed cos guns aren't meant for chicks....... lol.......big grin

jk

i take it a lot of you posters are from the United States........ how do you feel about the fact that almost anyone there can own a gun?

personally i think it's insane

ZephroCarnelian
It is madness.

And Leon - it IS safe here.

Far far safer than in the states.

There's pretty much no gun violence whatsoever because handguns are illegal.

Man - the police will arrest you for carrying a plastic gun toy.

Scoobless
hell, the only place you might even see a gun is at the airport..... apart from there the only people who have them are specially trained armed response police officers....... and the military (obviously) but you don't see much of them

leonheartmm
well first off im not interested in world championship fights, secondly i dont really have a perfect body, actually im one of the most screwed up physiques 1 can have both in structure and in immunity to disease, im sick most of the time and my bones are all in the wrong places n i cant stretch too well{considerin that i still cant completely tretch both legs after trainin for 4 years} but even though i was screwed in most departments i still loved martial arts n stuff n i trained alone, i trained my body n mind n stuff, i thought a LOT about physical n mental thinhs involved in situations, n well thas y i cud do a lot of stuff{most of it isnt flashy cause of my lack of flexibilty and personal choice in more effective stuff}, i was trainin so damn hard that actually mu muscles were becomin hazordous to my bones, n well i decided to quit like a year ago but i cudnt really quit until five motnhs ago, cause it was all getin outta hand and takin a toll on me. and anyway, i havent really ever trained formally in martial arts, its just most of the stuff i make myself{n its effective}, plus im not interested in competin in tournaments or gettin fame, fightin is just my own personal thing and sumthin i dont wanna show off to other people cause when u show off, than the true purpose to fighting is lost and u become an entertainer who gains fame or sumthin like that

leonheartmm
bein a world champ is just show off, when ur a fighter u fight for the sake of fighting n not for showin to other people that ur strong. n thas a pure motive i think

ZephroCarnelian
Fairdoes man.

But just because some military guy didn't go all out on you, don't think they're not awesome fighters.

You can take the greatest martial artists in the world. An SAS trooper will drop him quick, because he's a killer. He doesn't do it for fun.

And yeah - if you're training by yourself without an exp. instructor, then you should be careful. You can end up hurting yourself by training in ways your body really doesn't like.

Anyway - let's get back to the thread lol!

leonheartmm
im not sayin theyr not awesome fighters, theyr better than most{not all} martial artists, for the simple reason, they go for effective rather than flashy{n he did go all out on me, lol, mustv hurt his ego or sumthin, but he reall did get wild after some time, which was EXACTLY y it was so easy for me to win, he lost his focus}

back to topic, i still think that id atleast put up a decent fight even without gettin crazy

DarkCrawler
I guess we can make an new thread...leonheartmm VS Captain America. Or jplatinum VS Lady Shiva.

Read it carefully...and then say that you can beat him.

Narcissist.

Sentry
or it may just be that she missed cos guns aren't meant for chicks....... lol.......big grin

jk

i take it a lot of you posters are from the United States........ how do you feel about the fact that almost anyone there can own a gun?

personally i think it's insane

I live here in Nevada, and it's pretty much a 1 to 5 ratio here with guns. 1 out 5 adults here own guns. Nevada in general has a low crime rate with guns if you minus Las Vegas. Nevada is an open carry state and it's pretty much kept the crime rate low in Northern Nevada. I have a CCW(concealed weapons permit). I own a few guns. Guns aren't insane. It's the retards who use them for stupid reasons that are insane.

Batman's Shadow

Hmm... I don't know if you could put that good of a fight up against Batman, no offense. His body is as physically toned and powerful as is possible, he's pushed his body to the limits, not only to mention the fact that he's mastered every style of martial arts. Oh, you said that. <_< Batman's pretty fast, too...

lifeisaglich
Batman is on paper right, well this is what I will do put him in a shredder. I win.

BENITO
I'd trip him up the kick him in the crotch then run to find robin and beat him up.
dick grayson robin he's really annoying espeacailly in the campy TV show

Scoobless

jplatinum
No one take what I say as a particular offense.
I just try to prove my points, Please don't think I'm a lame cat or a jacka$$.
I apologize to any who I offend. Sometimes I get amped up when arguing my point across.

We all cool.
I hope?!?

stick out tongueeace:
Be cool

Scoobless
No one take what I say as a particular offense.
I just try to prove my points, Please don't think I'm a lame cat or a jacka$$.
I apologize to any who I offend. Sometimes I get amped up when arguing my point across.

We all cool.
I hope?!?

stick out tongueeace:
Be cool

what the hell are you referring to?................. lol

jplatinum
I'm talkin' about some of my angry ass comments.
Don't take them in particular personally.
I just get upset when I'm trying to prove a point, sometimes.

That's what I meant.

jplatinum
But I still could probably whoop batman, if I went all out.
Cause I'm that good and that fast.
"Speed kills".

DarkCrawler
Yeah. You must be joking. smile

jplatinum
Oh and I ain't joking.
Bet I'm faster than you.
The time I post(.25 seconds, thats less than .3 seconds.)
was a modest time. I'm faster than that actually.
How fast can you throw a punch at full force, not a wimpy punch.

DarkCrawler
Faster-then-me, yeah.

Faster-then-Batman, no.

I never tried to say that I am better in anything then you are.

jplatinum
Am faster than batman.
Or just as fast, if not faster.

BTw. This fight isn't between me and 100 ninjas, its between me and Batman. One man, not 100, so stop talkin' anout the ninjas.
If me and Batman were to go toe-to-toe unarmed h2h combat,I would go all out and most likely win.
I don't care what you say cause you're not even a fighter.
I've fought for money and won plenty of times.
I've embarassed fighters bigger than me and fighters who thought they were faster than me realized that they couldn't even hit me.
I've fought half and full contact,not the points(points is cool, but I perfer to really hit with force). I give Batman his props, don't think I don't cause Batman is a bad dude and all, but I know I could beat him.
This is not what I think, its' what I know.

jplatinum
I don't throw regular super slow punches.
I turned my punches into a reflex, cuase that makes them much much faster. Its in your techique.
Did you know that with human reflexes some people can punch over 100 m.p.h., yet, everyone else usually only punches top speed of 20 m.p.h.-30 m.p.h.
I mastered the art of turning movements like punches and blocks into reflexes. Thats' what Master Bruce Lee taught in JKD, to cut out the useless crap and got from point a to point b. If you don't know this then, there is no hope for you, Crawler.

Maybe Batman knows this, maybe he doesn't, I never see his punches move that fast. I know this, I apply this. My punches can move at 100 m.p.h. some probably faster.

BTw. I'm not trying to sound like some super crazy person. I'm just quoting science, the science of reflexes and punch technique, and the science of JKD. I'm quoting what I know and what I apply to my punches.
Don't believe me, Go back and read my earlier post from a few pages back, and try it, practice fro a long time(2-6weeks) See how fast your punches will fly.
H3ll, you cna get a speedometer/speed radar and test the speed if you want to.

stevusmagnus
It is hilarious reading the amount of delusional fighting skills you guys have! Ripping apart Batman with your bare hands! We are comic fans! Together we have the martial arts skills of Kip from Napoleon Dynamite! He thought he was good, too!

Batman would kick ALL of our asses!

Scoobless
who is Kip?

Sentry
I can kick Chritian Bale's a$$ and his fancy movie fighting any day of the week, but not adult Bats if he were real. Teenager Bats maybe.

Bird
Kip was Napolean Dynamite's brother who dated that fat black chick Shawanda and dreamed of becoming a cage fighter.

And I don't care how much 'real world' science jplatinum brings into this discussion, Batman stomps your nuts into paste before the ref says fight. Period.

stevusmagnus
Talents:
Martial Arts (all forms) * Detective * Criminology * Psychology
Escape Arts * Thrown Weapons * Acrobatics * Business & Finance
Disguise * First Aid * Piloting * Law Enforcement

Batman is the only member of the Justice League without superpowers. What he lacks in raw strength, he makes up for with intelligence. Batman has a plan for every situation, and there is rarely a mystery that he can?t solve. Although he arguably one of the best martial artists in the world, he serves the league by directing it?s raw strength with the precision of a scalpel. Enemies will likely underestimate the Batman since he's only a man, but they should realize he?s probably the most dangerous member of the League.

Batman is one of the best martial artists in the world, a genius, and jplatinum is going to kick his ass?

Yeah...

Draco69
He is. Especially with the O.M.A.C. project.

Scoobless
Originally posted by stevusmagnus
Batman is the only member of the Justice League without superpowers.

what about Green Arrow?...... or Steel?

Bird
Batman is the only member of JLA without powers........that matters. Batman was one of the founding members.

Mainstream
on the cartoon Batman was a founding member....in the comics no.

DarkCrawler
I guess jplatinum could join the JLA, then.

Once again, I post this. Read it carefully now.

Ther is no f'king way that you could beat Batman. He has fought opponents that are better that you in EVERYTHING, and won. What if you are faster? (And I doubt that, how do you even know how fast Batman is?) Batman has beaten speedsters before, you are nothing to him. It wouldn't matter if you go "all out", Batman would defeat you with ease. You aren't near the best martial artist in the world.

I guess you caould kick Bruce Lee's ass anyday, if you would go "all out". Or an Shaolin monks ass.

How far do you rate in world's best martial arts fighter scale? 1000? 2000? 3000?

In DC World, Batman is in Top Three. And DC world has martial artists that this world hasn't ever seen.

Dream on. roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonheartmm
id eat batman for lunch.

jplatinum
stevusmagnus,
You oviously don't know anything
So I won't even bother to pay you any attention.
Delusional?
You don't know anything about Bruce, his method,science of reflexes, or h2h combat. You're probably some 10 year-old kid.
Please, don't post here again, thank you.

jplatinum
Crawler,
I'd probably whoop Batman if I went all out. Point Blank.
Never siad i was better than Bruce Lee.I said i was around his speed.
Don't try to twist my words. Thats' whack.

Btw. Get off Batman's jock.

leonheartmm
ur right, people like bruce lee could beat batman, bruce lee did stuff that is considered scientifically impossible with his muscles.

jplatinum
Leonheartmm,
You, kevil,srank(sometimes), a few other guys are some of those only people on this thread that know anything about Bruce,science of reflexes, h2h combat, and common sense.
I don't know whats' wrong with some of these other guys. They treat Batman like he's "God".
Thanks for seeing my point, dude.
Peace.
Jplatinum out.

Swanky-Tuna
Bruce Lee wasn't that great. If you compare him to the street level characters in marvel, he was like the Wolverine of martial arts. Good, but not as good as his fanbase makes him out to be.

Draco69
Bruce Lee would get his ass kicked by a lot of street-level characters.

leonheartmm
oh really, do have any idea how many full impact punches bruce could deliver in 1 second, or how about the time it took bruce to deliver a punch to something 3 metres away, answer me these question.

nigel45
You know, I don't want to bring anyone down, and I'm sure that those of you who have studied martial arts or whatever have a solid reason for believing you can take Batman, but come on. You've seen the stats, heard the history, read the books. Unless you're one of the better fighters on this Earth, how much of a chance can you really expect to have?

Miss_Faye
Pffff, I'll win. I'll use my ever so mighty shortness powers!! Oh yea!

Swanky-Tuna
oh really, do have any idea how many full impact punches bruce could deliver in 1 second, or how about the time it took bruce to deliver a punch to something 3 metres away, answer me these question. Are fights won purely on how many punches a person can throw at a certain distance in a second?

And how do you punch somebody from 3 meters away? Or did he run up to the guy and punch him?

leonheartmm
no , but then again, bruce lee can outmatch batman in just about every aspect other than pure leverage strength. and bruce could punch full out 8 times a second, secondly he could punch something 3 metres away in less than 500th of a second.

jplatinum
Bruce Lee is better than Logan.
He would probably lose to him unless he attacked Logans throatt and wind pipe area, but he'd fiarst need to disable Logans' arms by holding him down somehow.
Logan is strong so this would be a challenge even for Bruce.
Bruce stands a chance, but the adamantium skeleton, and the claws would prove hard to bypass.
Bruce would probably lose.
But He would mop the floor with Batman.
Like I said, there are some "REAL PEOPLE" like Mas Oyama and Bruce Lee who train just as hard and have better fighting skill and more powerful punches and faster punches than Batman and can whoop him.
You just don't won't to except it cuase you know it's true.
Just cause he's in a comic doesn't mean no "REAL PERSON" couldn't beat him in the "REAL WORLD". your argument makes terrible logic.
You make Batman/Daredevil out to be gods, when they are actually just people who train really really hard.
thats' all. Bruce LEE trained loger cuase he trained since early childhood and he was way better skilled than Batman and his style of fighting would crush Batman, and Bruce Lee is like 2 or 3x faster than Batman.

Btw. Mas oyama's punch coould kill a bull. One hard punch from him would crush Batman's skull like a grape. They didn't call him"god's hand" for nothing.
The most Batman can hope to do is see Bruce Lee's fist come towards his face before"Wha-tahh!" "BAMMMM!!!!!" Batman is knocked out.

Oh and young Mike Tyson could lift 260 lbs boxers off the floor when he threw his uppercut. His uppercutt would knock the smaller/lighter Batman up and back several feet,landing him on the cold hard unforgiving ground,Thus, knocking him out. Just wanted to throw in some knowledge for you.

DarkCrawler
Bruce Lee is better than Logan.
He would probably lose to him unless he attacked Logans throatt and wind pipe area, but he'd fiarst need to disable Logans' arms by holding him down somehow.
Logan is strong so this would be a challenge even for Bruce.
Bruce stands a chance, but the adamantium skeleton, and the claws would prove hard to bypass.
Bruce would probably lose.
But He would mop the floor with Batman.
Like I said, there are some "REAL PEOPLE" like Mas Oyama and Bruce Lee who train just as hard and have better fighting skill and more powerful punches and faster punches than Batman and can whoop him.
You just don't won't to except it cuase you know it's true.
Just cause he's in a comic doesn't mean no "REAL PERSON" couldn't beat him in the "REAL WORLD". your argument makes terrible logic.
You make Batman/Daredevil out to be gods, when they are actually just people who train really really hard.
thats' all. Bruce LEE trained loger cuase he trained since early childhood and he was way better skilled than Batman and his style of fighting would crush Batman, and Bruce Lee is like 2 or 3x faster than Batman.

Btw. Mas oyama's punch coould kill a bull. One hard punch from him would crush Batman's skull like a grape. They didn't call him"god's hand" for nothing.
The most Batman can hope to do is see Bruce Lee's fist come towards his face before"Wha-tahh!" "BAMMMM!!!!!" Batman is knocked out.

Oh and young Mike Tyson could lift 260 lbs boxers off the floor when he threw his uppercut. His uppercutt would knock the smaller/lighter Batman up and back several feet,landing him on the cold hard unforgiving ground,Thus, knocking him out. Just wanted to throw in some knowledge for you.

DID YOU READ THE THING I POSTED?

Can-you-do-all-that? Do you know anybody who can?

Batman whoops you biiiiiiiiiig time.

DarkCrawler
More things...

If you think you can whoop Batman if you go, *sigh* "all out", you must be high.

He is no God. But he is miles better then you.

Nataku8188
ur right, people like bruce lee could beat batman, bruce lee did stuff that is considered scientifically impossible with his muscles.

Batman does things considered to be physicaly impossible on a regular basis.

jplatinum
If Batman is so super-incredible, how come I don't ever see any of things "godly' feats" he is suppose to be able to do.
The more I think about it, his whole bio is crap with a capital "C".
He never does any of that sh#t in any comic books or in the series' or movies.
I've seen him get whooped by people that I'd crush.
I've seen him not be able to lift sh#t that I lift more weight than on a daily basis.
I've seen him struggle to move a 400lbs boulder.(that is child's play to me cause I've been lifting for over 8 years.)
I've seen him get hit by street thugs and get the slobber knocked out of his mouth. S i know my fast/powerful punches would hurt him.
I've seen him be hit by non superhumans,I've seen him be hurt by nonsuperhumans, I've seen hit reach his limits. Limits that I surpass easily when I actually try hard. So that bio is bullsh#t.
If that bio is true then Batman can whoop anyone under superman with his bare hands/ no weapons or utility belt.(Bullsh#t)
If you go by that bio, you don't even have an argument to begin with, which means i'm wasting my time even bothering to entertain your feeble mind.
peace, I'm out.

cool

Americanman
With that kind of attitude jplatinum, You won't beat anybody and Batman will Beat and Smack the hell out of you Baby.

DarkCrawler
Maybe because you haven't read the comics where those feats have been?

Yes he does. Why would the writer of bio wrote that, if he has never done those feats in the comics?

"Master Kirigi did indeed teach Bruce the Death Touch (Vibrating Palm, Dim Mak, etc). And yeah, he's dead, as revealed in the LOTDK annual. The original issue revealing Kirigi though is Batman #431."

Name one and the issue where this happened.

I've seen him whooping people that would crush you with their arms tied behind their back.

Like...

Crap writing.

Batman has been lifting weights for over 25 years, and you think that you are stronger the he is?

Have you reached the peak of psychical human strength?

Batman has fought people like Ra's Ghul, Cain, Lady Shiva...and some street thugs can beat him? Craaaap writing.

"Batman has trained himself to ignore exhaustion, sleep deprivation, emotions and also pain and agony."

SO EVEN if you could hit him, it would not knock him out.

So...you say that you are better in martial arts the Batman...have you mastered 127 martial arts? This guy hangs out with Justice League and fights demigods all the time, could you do the same?

Yeah, he could obviously beat someone like Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and Spider-Man easily...no, did I say so?

But he could easily beat you.

My mind is not feeble. Your is, if you believe that you could beat Batman by going "all out".

Scoobless
I've seen him get hit by street thugs and get the slobber knocked out of his mouth.

lol........... slobber............ lmao

big grin

grey fox
I can see it now him and me standing in the batcave i would give him a steely glare boefre shouting "hey is that catwoman topless" his head would turn rapidly and BAM , sucker punch to the throat his wind pipe would cave in and he would choke to death

FOX 1
BATS 0

Swanky-Tuna
If Batman is so super-incredible, how come I don't ever see any of things "godly' feats" he is suppose to be able to do.He's snuck up on Superman and can hide himself from Martian Manhunter, whose telepathy is said to be much greater than Xavier's and with no electromagnetic disturbance to limit him.And that's why he's a better fighter than you and everyone else in the real world. He's impossibly good. Beyond what real world people can achieve.

I've been saying he's too far beyond a normal man to be considered the "human who still hangs with the heavy hitters" for years.

jplatinum
Okay, if he got hit by me, I couldn't knock him out?
Bullsh#t, I can throw 100 m.p.h.+ punches that contain full force.
That means I have developed my body and technique to the point where I don't scriafice speed fro power or power for speed, I can euqally deliver incredible speed and incredible power.
One of my punches to the face,chest,ribs,solar plexes, or stomach would make Batman feel like he was hit by a sledge hammer.
I can also do iron body, which means that I can take any punch or kick he can throw sveral times without it even slowing me down. When he does/if he does finally start to hurt me I can ignore pain to incredible degrees and continue whatever I'm doing.
Its called mind over matter. I've ignored pian that would have put any other guy my size or bigger in agony.
I used to let people bigger than me punch me in the chest,arms, and other places full force and They uauslly hurt their wrists without it even effecting me.
You like riding Batman's jock so much to realize any of the "TRUE" stuff that I'm telling you. Its not made up and its' been proven.
H3ll Bruce Lee did stuff that Batman can't do all the time and you tell me
that "Batman can do the impossible. No one can touch him". I've seen and known of "REAL" people that will destroy him. I train and push myself everyday to gain new limits and push beyond that.
I'm not some whimpy guy who does things half way. I tarin hard doing stuff that I doubt you can do on a regular basis.
If I went all out on Batman I'd probably whoop him. End of story.

Btw. I know he knows the "death touch" so what?
I won't give him a chance to summon the chi or to even touch me.
Also, he probably wouldn't use it cause he'd already figure I was some normal street thug guy and try to fight me like he normally fights, then "Whammm!"
I'd hit him with a lightening fast punch that he never even sees.
I punch so fast that no one can block it. Except maybe Bruce Lee or some monks somewhere in god-knows-where. Batman gets knocked out.

Swanky-Tuna
If you didn't want to debate made up things you wouldn't be crapping your pants about fighting a make believe character.

jplatinum
You Say its made up?
Then you don't know anything about science or the physics of the "REAL WORLD". Everything I say is humanly possible, dude.
Man, I'm not trying to put you down or anything, but you should read some science articles and magzines, you should research some of these things, and you should read the tao of Jeet kune do.
You'd be surprised what a "REAL" human body is capable of and has done.

Btw. You don't except it becuse you don't want to believe that some people in "REAL LIFE" could whoop Batman if they fought in "REAL LIFE"
if Batman was real and didn't have writers making him win all the time.
He is peak human, so what,I'm near peak human.
I can push myself at high intensity for over an hour, I can press almost twice my bodyweight and can lift several times my bodyweight, hell Ive been lifting wieghts for over 8 years, and I can fight with great speed and power, and skill. I'm not some super whatever, but I know I can beat Batman.
Don't believe me Thats your opinion, but I know the "TRUTH".

Swanky-Tuna
You Say its made up?
Then you don't know anything about science or the physics of the "REAL WORLD". Everything I say is humanly possible, dude.
Man, I'm not trying to put you down or anything, but you should read some science articles and magzines, you should research some of these things, and you should read the tao of Jeet kune do.
You'd be surprised what a "REAL" human body is capcble of and has done. Batman is not a real character. He is made up and his impossible feats are also made up.

You want to argue the science behind your times and your stats against a character made of ink and paper. Batman is a make believe character who can do things beyond the capabilities of a normal human. He can hit people who could run miles in the time you take to punch.

jplatinum
I know that.
You miss the point.
IF you were paying attention you'd know I keep saying If he were "REAL LIFE"/"REAL WORLD" with no writers for that bullsh#t.
He can still be peakhuman and know everything he knows and I could still beat him.
You keep missing the point. Of course I couldn't beat him in comicbook, I'm not an idiot. I keep saying if he were "REAL LIFE"/"REAL WOLRD", but apparently none of you fanboys are really listening. All you hear is "I'd whoop Batman, I'd whoop Batman" and you instantly post back with some crap about him being able to hit me and I wouldn't see it and he is ink character and etc. You guys gotta start paying carefull attention before you post replies.

Btw. Don't even post a smart-allic reply cause you know I'm right.
Just look at all my posts in this thread and you'll finally see what I'm talkin' about.
Kevil, or somebody, if you read this, teach these guys to pay attention to details.
I've been posting over and over, and F#$kin' over, d#$n, read the details of the fight/thread/post.

Swanky-Tuna
Comic book peak human is above real world peak human.

So unless you're trying to BS your way into beating Batman by lowering him to your "real world" standards, he's still much faster and stronger than a normal peak human fighter. In the "real world."

Nataku8188
If I had three wishes;

1) Everyone in KMC would have nearly proper grammar, and not spew bullshit from their mouths like 'Eh' from a Canadian
2) Unlimited money
3) The ability to beat people through the internet, with a big heavy club.

jplatinum
In "REAL WORLD" he would still be peak human and know 127 martial-arts, but he wouldn't be able to hit people who can run miles before I threw a punch.
He would not have writers writing bullsh#t like that for him and he would be confined to laws of physics, science, etc.
Thats' what I've been saying the whole d#$n time, PLease pay attention, man.

I hate getting this mad, but some people don't listen or pay attention to details. Please, people just pay attention. "REAL WORLD"/REAL LIFE", d#$n! miffed

Swanky-Tuna
If I had three wishes it'd be;
1)The capacity to handle unlimited power
2)The knowledge to weild unlimited power
3)Unlimited power

Then I'd live quietly in an adamantium (so it doesn't collapse or rot) hobbit mansion I made with my powers. I'd watch people all day and eat pizza all the time.

jplatinum
That, my friend is ludacrous.
"ReAL WORLD".
This means he could have his abilities, but he would not have writers to make him do these "GODly feats" that he does.
D#$n it, man.

Please,please, please, pay attention.

Not cussin' at you, just out of frustration.
We cool, just pay attention to what I say, man, D#$n.

jplatinum
1)The capacity to handle unlimited power
2)The knowledge to weild unlimited power
3)Unlimited power

That sounds cool.

I'd wish:
1) to have unlimited strength,invulnerability.
2) to have warpspeed running(like Goku).
3) to be able to fly.

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, you see. You're lowering Batman to your level. That wouldn't even really be beating Batman. Just some real world knockoff. Essentially taking away what makes Batman as good as he is.Originally posted by jplatinum
That, my friend is ludacrous.
"ReAL WORLD".
This means he could have his abilities, but he would not have writers to make him do these "GODly feats" that he does.
D#$n it, man.Sneaking up on Superman and hiding from Manhunter are both feats AND abilities. Because if he didn't have the ability, he couldn't of done the feat.

Ability wise, he's good enough to keep up with a man who's legitimately enhanced and past the already "comic enhanced" levels of Batman. And he does so through skill, not the speed of his punch.
Honestly, I can't tell if you're swearing or just a sloppy typer. But the only one you're hurting with the swearing is yourself.

nigel45
Jplatinum, I hate to single you out like this, but there's just something I wanted to say.

Whatever training you've had, Batman has had. Whatever technique you've learned, Batman has learned. Basically, everything you can do, Batman can do better. That's the way he was written, and he wouldn't lose that after being transferred into the real world.

But you seem pretty convinced that you can take him, so more power to ya' I guess.

Americanman
To get this thing straight, ok jplatinum go get yourself a Video Camera and Dress-Up like Batman and jump through buildings and capture criminals and show it to us in the net. This is your first challenge like in Fear Factor. All I am saying is we need a proof if you can really fight or you're just another loud mouth like Jimmy Mouth of the South Hart.

Dizzle
Back to the Batman biography, Sakki sounds a hell of a lot like that part in Hero... You know, Jet Li and the dude with a spear fightin in their minds, then the real fight lasts like half a second, cuz Jet Li already won mentally... Awesome shit.

And dude, peak human is PEAK human; no room for improvement. That means take each attribute from the best person in each and roll them into one. (Bruce Lee's speed, mas Omaya's strength, etc) Batman, when compared to normal people normal people, is like a guy using cheat codes at life. He's too damn good. Like Nigel said, he's had all the training you've had and more, however fast or strong you are, he's faster and stronger.

Plus he's got experience AND badass edges on you, cuz of the JLA and the fact that he's a ninja.

leonheartmm
yea hes all that n maybe more, doesnt stop me from beatin him though!

leonheartmm
theres sumthin called spirit, n i have more of it than batman, of that im sure,

Dizzle
Does being basically the epitome of a human assassin, a perfect killer, devoid of emotion when he wants it, and able to take you out of the physical world and kill you mentally count for spirit points or no?

leonheartmm
lol, NO! not in my book, my spirit is more than that, but bullshit aside, since when exactly does batman take his opponents out of the physical world and kill then mentally?

The Flash
Yeah, someone who was getting pounded by Darkseid and took it like a man surely has no spirit. *rolls eyes*

leonheartmm
no he does he does, just not as much as me big grin big grin

jinzin
I'd kick adam west's beer bellied ass!

Americanman
No People in this earth has the Guts and Will to beat Batman because if there is, there should be thousands of superheroes(Costumed Crime Fighter) right now. But no People had the Will and Spirit to wear Costume and Beat the Hell out of Criminal's ass.

DarkCrawler

DarkCrawler
That is what Batman can do. If you take it away from him, and put him in the REAL WORLD, then he is not Batman anymore.

Batman defeats you 10 out of 10.

jplatinum
If you say so, but I can still take him.
'm sticking with it cause its' true.
I don't care if hes' a ninja/assassin, I can still take him.
You talk about putting on custume and fighting crime, Honestly, there are plenty of people on this earth who can put on a bullet-proof cloths and go fights criminals, but who does that?
No one wants to do something like that in real life. People have better things to do like make a living, Batman is alredy rich so he has plenty of spare time on his hands. We have things like college,work, getting women, playing sports, and other stuff to deal with. He doesn't.
Come on, get serious or get a clue.

jplatinum
The only edge I'll admit that batman has on me is:

He knows more style of martial-arts then me,

He has way more acrobatic-agility than me.

Thats all and that wouldn't be too much of an advantage over me, considering I'm faster and can still fight better with the few styles of fighting that I do know.

Crawler, you can post bios all you want to.
You don't get that a man can know 127 styles of martial-arts and still be beaten by a man who only knows a few.
Its in your skill with what you know and he never does anything that particularly impresses me. So you're wasting your time.

Btw. I never said Batman couldn't beat me, he can beat me, but I can beat him too.
I go all out I win 7/10.

Nightstick
I'm sorry, but if any one here actually says they can beat Batman. They are either a liar a fool or both.

OtterVomit
This thread is infinitely amusing.

DarkCrawler
If you say so, but I can still take him.
'm sticking with it cause its' true.
I don't care if hes' a ninja/assassin, I can still take him.
You talk about putting on custume and fighting crime, Honestly, there are plenty of people on this earth who can put on a bullet-proof cloths and go fights criminals, but who does that?
No one wants to do something like that in real life. People have better things to do like make a living, Batman is alredy rich so he has plenty of spare time on his hands. We have things like college,work, getting women, playing sports, and other stuff to deal with. He doesn't.
Come on, get serious or get a clue.

Get an clue yourself.

Could you:

Go toe to toe with Lady Shiva?

Fight Ra's Ghul, an immortal who has had an thousand years to practice his art of fighting and win him?

Have you reached the point of psychical perfection?

Have you kicked down trees?

Are you highest master in 127 major martial arts styles?

Are you among the top three best martial artist in world?

Could you fight superhumans and hit people who move in superhuman speeds?

Face demigods alongside the JLA?

Defeat four martians?

No you couldn't, because you aren't an comic book hero. Batman is, and he can do every thing I have listed in this topic.

You forgotted that he is:

Stronger then you.

More experienced then you.

Faster then you.

Better then you.

More intelligent then you.

And ou don't get that an man who is better in everything that you are can beat you with extreme ease. Batman is the highest master in 127 martial arts, he can fight better with any of them then you can.

"He never does anything that particularly impresses me. So you're wasting your time."

So the feats above aren't impressive? What is, to you?

Batman defeats you 10 out of 10, no matter if you go "all out". He can defeat you with one well placed move. You just don't seem to get it. You put yourself way too high.

jplatinum
Its called self-confidence. Plus, I know what I can do.
Do you think that Batman can knock out some of the pfc fighters with one punch?No.
His bio was written to be the best? How come peakhuman, the greatest a human can do, is 800 pounds at max(in comic standards). Yet, there are powerlifters who bench press 900-1000 pounds on regular. Several have benched over 1000 pounds. So as you can see human beings can do more. Your Batman bio is greatly flawed. There are people who are stronger than Batman, punch harder than him, are way faster than him, and can beat him, and can take way more punishment than him.
If you want to buy into the whole Batman is the perfect specimen thing, then explain that to me.
There are humans that can do things better than him, this means that he isn't the best.
Check your stats again, You'll see that the great BRuce Wayne isn't the god you think he is.

jplatinum
How about this,Crawler.
I like the fact that you don't back down.
You match wit and argument with me time and time again.
How about we call a truce, man.
Beefin' is getting us no where.

cool

paeng
Ok to make it more simple jplatinum, Batman can jump from building to building you go get your camera and do that. If you can do that and not tire yourself or fall out of the building then I gotta say you're tough. And don't compare Batman into some rich guy who sit's around and just eat or rest the whole day, he has to take care of his company and deals with many people by day and by night he goes out and save people.

DarkCrawler
How about this,Crawler.
I like the fact that you don't back down.
You match wit and argument with me time and time again.
How about we call a truce, man.
Beefin' is getting us no where.

cool

Sure, that is fine with me. wink

Bird
Thank you jplatinum for absolutely entertaining me this morning. This has been, literally, one of the funniest threads I have ever read.

My confusion lies in this response by leonheartmm:

"bruce (lee) could punch full out 8 times a second, secondly he could punch something 3 metres away in less than 500th of a second."

So, Bruce can punch something 3 meters away faster than he can punch something, point blank, once?

To spell it out for you:
Punching 8 times/second = 1 punch every .125 seconds.
Punching from 3 meters away in 500th of a second = 1 punch in .002 seconds.

The hell? Where's real world logic now?

jplatinum
Hey Bird,
Don't look at me. Everything I said had logic,science, and made since, even if some people choose to dispute whether or not I could take Batman. I still made since. I can't be accountable for what some other people post.
He did make since with the first part:
"bruce (lee) could punch full out 8 times a second"

Bruce Lee could punch very very very fast.
His speed was legendary, but the second part got me confused too.
Anyway, I'm glad that the thread got so many responses, no matter what they are. It shows that people are interested in the topic. I hope it gets many more posts.

stick out tongueeace:

leonheartmm
lets slear up the confusion, bruce cud punch something 3 metres away in 500th of a second, IN A SINGLE PUNCH, not a combo, its like concentratin and givin an extra powerful punch instead of goin straight out and givin several light punches, he CUD punch 8 times a second but not with the same speed that he would have in a single really really fast punch, because multiple pundhes cause loss of momentum and cause fatigue, get it now?

Swanky-Tuna
How come peakhuman, the greatest a human can do, is 800 pounds at max(in comic standards). Yet, there are powerlifters who bench press 900-1000 pounds on regular. Several have benched over 1000 pounds. So as you can see human beings can do more.Are you saying one of those muscle bloated brutes could take Batman? I'm pretty sure they can't even put on regular pants their giant arms hindering their movement. Benching 800 is very good if you consider folks like bats, cap, wolverine, panther, etc are also extremely fast and agile at the same time.

If they were walking piles of muscle like the real life people who bench that much, they wouldn't really be peak human would they? They'd just be very strong but slow and clumsy in combat.

nigel45
Its called self-confidence. Plus, I know what I can do.
Do you think that Batman can knock out some of the pfc fighters with one punch?No.
His bio was written to be the best? How come peakhuman, the greatest a human can do, is 800 pounds at max(in comic standards). Yet, there are powerlifters who bench press 900-1000 pounds on regular. Several have benched over 1000 pounds. So as you can see human beings can do more. Your Batman bio is greatly flawed. There are people who are stronger than Batman, punch harder than him, are way faster than him, and can beat him, and can take way more punishment than him.
If you want to buy into the whole Batman is the perfect specimen thing, then explain that to me.
There are humans that can do things better than him, this means that he isn't the best.
Check your stats again, You'll see that the great BRuce Wayne isn't the god you think he is.

But j, this thread isn't Batman vs. the best humans Earth has to offer, it's Batman vs. YOU. No offense dude, but I highly doubt you're on par with any of the body builders or martial artists you've mentioned in this thread. If you were, I'd imagine at least one person in this forum would have heard of you before.

Dizzle
"Your Batman bio is greatly flawed. There are people who are stronger than Batman, punch harder than him, are way faster than him, and can beat him, and can take way more punishment than him."

But is there 1 person who does all of that at the same time? Not even close. 7/10 to you? Batman stronger than you, Batman smarter than you, Batman faster than you, Batman more skilled than you, Batman more agile than you, Batman sneakier than you, Batman got better willpower than you, (breathes), Batman smash you. (sweet over-long Hulk allusion, eh?)

Anyhoo, Batman written correctly has proven himself to be far beyond any single person this world has to offer yet... Shiva calls him a rival, man. Shiva. She's beyond just beatin up people, she finds the way that she decides looks the best too. And she considers him to be in her league...

And to leonheartmm, 3 meters is a good distance... It would take at least a step or 2... No way even Bruce Lee can go from standing to taking 2 steps and punching a thing in 1/500th of a second... And in terms of spirit, Batman saw his parents killed and lives to avenge them, the hatred for evildoers and the like burning strong as ever. If that's not enough drive, I dunno what is, really...

jplatinum
Dizzle, you must be canadian.

Nigel45, The only reason you haven't heard of me is that I don't compete in the association tournaments.
I used to compete in street tournament for money.
Some poeple I used to spar with and some I used to fight with for the thrill of fighting, Yeah, I used to fight for money too.
I can't get ranked cause I don't compete in association sanctioned tournaments. I thought about boxing a few times, but I am so busy with college these days most of my time is spent between work and college. Thats why you haven't heard of me, but I am as good as I say.

Gotta go.

"Where's my sammich?"

cool

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>