Daredevil versus You

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
Daredevil has no weapons.

You and he ar efighting hand-to-hand combat.

Use whatever forms of unarmed fighting you know.
Who will win? Be honest.

Wonderman
Well i think Daredevil can snap a neck or an arm with ease.
I prob. wouldn't even get out a fart.

jplatinum
If I were fighting daredevil, I'd try to match his speed with equally fast counters like blocking cause I doubt i could dodge his punches, but I can block them. I'm pretty fast since I used to street fight and do alot of speed training with weights in my hands. I doubt I could get past his senses and wouldn't be able to hit him, though.
If I managed to grab him one tim its over cause I'd have all the time I need to twist his arm,wrist,or leg around and "Snapp".
This cripples him which gives me enough advantage to move in fast to get past his senses and hit him with one of my very very fast chops or punches and concuss his brain(knock him out).

If I can't grab him then, He'd probably whoop me could I doubt I'd be fast enough to get a hit past that D#mn sense of his. He'd see my punch coming before it got half way there. Then again, I am really really fast.
I've fought people that were fast and none of them can even keep up with me. Maybe dareddevil is faster, maybe not.Honestly, If I could I'd try to re-direct his attention(This is a basis for martial-arts) and then I'd kick him in the nuts to slow im down so I could attack kie I wanted to.

Btw. Don't repliy with smart-allic remarks. I'm telling the truth when I say I'm real real fast or else I wouldn't post it.
Just tell the truth.

Scoobless
i'd use the great Scottish martial art of "fukkyea" ........ basically i'd headbutt him then kick him when he's on the ground......... plus (being me) i'd probably cheat and get all my mates to help me by setting themselves up at a distance with rifles and stuff.........

Originally posted by jplatinum
Btw. Don't repliy with smart-allic remarks. I'm telling the truth when I say I'm real real fast or else I wouldn't post it.
Just tell the truth.

this is all truth.........i would DEFINITELY cheat....... maybe steal his white cane while i'm at it

jplatinum
Hey, man.

I said use whatever fighting style you do.
If thats what you do, thats cool with me.
Alot of people fight dirty.
As long as you don't use weapons in this fight you're cool.
If you kick in the nuts or whatever. that's cool with me.
I did that in one of the street tournaments I was in and the guy was on the ground for a long time.

LordFear
I FIGHT street mostly with a mix of some elite black ops hand to hand combat techs that I learned through this online course. But I would probably really on my berseker rage. Trust me I can go berseker and it's pretty scary!!!It seems that the rage engulfs me so much that I ignore the pain and just keep attacking until the opponent is either dead or I am dead

Scoobless
i'd have to cheat, i've studied Muay Thai, Wado Ryu and Tae Kwon Do.... but i hold no pretense that i'm a master of any of them....... cheating is definitely the way to go...... but i'd probably still lose to a practiced fighter

jplatinum
Lordfear
There is no killing in this fight.
Only incapacitaion, k.o., or give up.

No killing, man.
But you can still post, just,please, don't say stuff like kill,
unless you meant "kill" as in beatdown un mercifully then its cool.
Just no 187's,man.

stick out tongueeace:
Be cool

leonheartmm
not even a match up, id break his damn hand first, then ill take his cane and break that on the top of his head, then while he is unconcious from the beatin i gave him, ill take molten lead and pour it down both of his ears so that he cant ****in hear too{hes already blind}. then id break his damn spinal cord with a strong kick as he's weakend, which will permanently paralyze half of his body forever{i such a sadistic ****in psycho}, and then ill throw him off a scy scraper while laughin my ass of like a maniac cause of the unbelieveable look on his face.

Swanky-Tuna
I'd run away. And you'd all too if you were smart!

I wonder if Rickson Gracie could take DD.

who?-kid
(The machotalk you read on these forums...)

Thank God all these ex-ninjas and street fighters take a break from wrestling bears and infiltrating in former Russia to teach us, normal KMC members and not trained assassins like some other KMC-members, a thing or two about Close Quarter Combat.

DarkCrawler
Lol.

leonheartmm
lol

Scoobless
no one mocks the ancient art of FUKKYEA........

dominic/wolf
well id steal bp suite (not a weapon) so i could move without sound so he couldnt see me then id grab him by his stupid little horns an kick his face in

Scoobless
he could still see you........ it isn't like the movies where he need you to create sound

leonheartmm
on second thought, ill just make it a whole lot easier on myself and him and quietly let a poisonous cobra up that tight red suit of his, n when the cobra gets frustrated cause of the bad smell n next to no room in that dark place, hell bite DD's ass which will make DD fall off the ****in scyscraper himself.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by LordFear
It seems that the rage engulfs me so much that I ignore the pain and just keep attacking until the opponent is either dead or I am dead

You died many times?

deathclock
Originally posted by who?-kid

Thank God all these ex-ninjas and street fighters take a break from wrestling bears and infiltrating in former Russia to teach us, normal KMC members and not trained assassins like some other KMC-members, a thing or two about Close Quarter Combat.

rofl, that was great.

DD would drop any real person in a matter of seconds.

Alpha Centauri
Hahahahahaha.

I was hoping that if I left the Versus forum long enough, I'd come back and be greeted by some of the dumbest threads ever. I calculated it from the decline.

Lo and behold, I was right. Funny though.

Thrice D could beat Daredevil.

-AC

leonheartmm
no u puny insignificant excuses for humans, I WIL WIN OVER DAREDEVIL any damn day, seriously, he l be runnin to his mommy cryin like a pussy after im done with him.hahahahahahahahaahhahahhaahaahhahaha

Alpha Centauri
Thrice D would spark you right out as well.

-AC

Swanky-Tuna
Is Thrice D more powerful than Mike D?

Victor Von Doom
Thrice D is Mike R power level.

Swanky-Tuna
It's a good thing Mike D is always working with MCA and AdRock then.

Alpha Centauri
Pre-Crisis Thrice D would whoop anyone in Marvel and DC.

-AC

leonheartmm
any1 except the one and only HOWARD THE DUCK. lol

Alpha Centauri
No.

Not even Howard the Duck.

-AC

Swanky-Tuna
What about David Bowie?

Heracles
Well if DD were a real person with the powers and training he has in the comic then I would do one of two things.

Get on my knees and beg him not to hit me.

S**t myself and hope the smell put him off touching me or even better overwhelmed his enhanced senses staggering him and giving me time to run for my very life!

On typing this I would most probably do both!

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
What about David Bowie?

Would be a good fight.

Not enough to overcome Thrice D though.

-AC

Swanky-Tuna
Surely Bowie would have to transcend to Ziggy Stardust.

Victor Von Doom
What about David Bowie?

Silly.

Identity: Secret
Legal Status: Decent
Place of Birth: London
Group Affiliation: British Legion
Base of Operations: London
First Appearance: Superb Tales #23

History: After losing out on the warranty to an Argos Toaster/Kettle combo, DDD pledged to right the wrongs of the system, by day as an insurance salesman, by night as an ever vigilant jellied eels selling bad ass.

Height: 5ft 9.
Weight: 154 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Nah

Stregnth Level: Some

Known Superhuman Powers: Potentially, DDD can do anything conceivable, as long as his power source- Morning Meadow Glades Airwicks- are close at hand. Otherwise, he is vulnerable to heat attacks, and physical attacks of sufficient magnitude.

Alpha Centauri
Vic forgot to add that when threatened with weapons, or any kind of attack, Thrice D can perform a special dodging technique. Known as "jig".

-AC

Heracles
After reading that profile Thrice D is the man NO ONE can stop that!

Swanky-Tuna
I did "jigs" all the time in Darkness Falls. But I could only do so because I was a necromancer and drew on the dark forces. And I had an enchanted shield.

ZephroCarnelian
Daredevil would feel the pain, if he came across DDD lol!

Alpha Centauri
Exactly.

-AC

jplatinum
Daredevil is not a god, he can bleed, he can be beaten by someone without super powers. Stop talking as if he can beat everyone so easily.
Those guys he fights are regular people based on the writer's knowledge of most regular people. There are people who are not just run-in-the-mill joe schmoe people.
Like roy jones before he lost his speed and his belt. Try Ali, or George foreman, or Marciano, or bruce lee.
I'd like to see daredevil beat anyone of them. He wouldn't.
Yeah flippin' around in the air and twirling from buildings and whooping weak sorry no-trained -no-fighting skill- people is great, but what happens when he meets a real person that trains extra hard and is gifted with great genes. He can find out that the taste of getting knocked out is not very refreshing. It is a fact that some people on this forum may/will get beat-to-a-pulp by Daredevil or batman, but that doesn't mean that we all will. If you think that and put everyone in the same boat, than you truley are the most ignorant person of all.

Btw. What I posted was based on my own personal knowledge of my fighting ability. I'm not superhuman and don't have powers or some sh#t, but I know I'm capable of defeating a fighter like daredevil.
He isn't so great. I've seen nothing to really make me think"hmmm. I don't stand a chance. He is a god. He is the greatest fighter to ever walk the earth.Hm. He can knock me out without even touching me. He can k.o. me just by looking at me. He is super-f#$kin' incredible."

Man, get a clue. The guy is still only human and susceptible to a Faster-than-normal really fast fist clocking him in the head or throat or nuts.
Dude, get a clue, man.

He's not superman or spiderman or some somebody like that.

Dizzle
I don't think this thread really applies to me, as I am really Superman. And Batman. And some other people too. So I would simply flick Daredevil into the sun. Then go beat up Galactus, as I am Superman. But for such a mighty foe, I would need some prep time and the amazing Batmanese intellect. I'd think of something and win. (haha I love superman. And Batman.)

And in regards to Thrice D... haha, that's awesome.

Oh, and to Mr Streetfighterbadass (last name Ninjaciagodslayer), the problem is hittin Daredevil. Olympian level athlete who constantly fights people. He probly can't take a whole lot of hits in the junk, but give him some credit. And again, the dude has some amazing dodging skills. Just tell me a punch is harder to dodge than somethin Bullseye's chucking at you...

ZephroCarnelian
I'd simply do what I always do in a fight.

Turn green and grow to HUGE proportions, then use my vast radiation enhanced muscles to squash him like the bug he is.

Simple.

Swanky-Tuna
That's funny because when I get into a fight I shrink to a third my normal size, turn purple, and play a happy ditty on my butterfly powered mandolin that makes everyone giggle.

Dizzle
So HE'S the murderer...

ZephroCarnelian
Good tactic, but lacking in the wow factor.

Plus - there's the added danger that your opponent doesn't like midgets, purple or folk music....

Swanky-Tuna
The mandolin is powered by butterflys and no one escapes its giggle powers.

ZephroCarnelian
Would it make even Batman giggle...?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Would it make even Batman giggle...?
It would make 11 Batmans giggle.

Scoobless
so it doesn't have the omni-giggle function? you should really upgrade man!....... that thing must be at least 6 years old........... my nuclear harp has omni-giggle AND savage-beast-soothery enhancements

Swanky-Tuna
Soothing... eh... that's for amatuers. I specialize in giggles and the mandolin is all I need.

ZephroCarnelian
lol.

But can you raise the giggles whilst doing a jig?

Swanky-Tuna
Nope. It all rides on the giggles. My only weakness is robits because they can't giggle but the giggles can still attack them straight out.

Scoobless
Nope. It all rides on the giggles. My only weakness is robits because they can't giggle but the giggles can still attack them straight out.

Robits? are those like mechanical rabbits?...... lol

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
You died many times?
lmao

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Scoobless
Robits? are those like mechanical rabbits?...... lol
No, robit is how Zoidberg says robot.

Scoobless
i do THEE greatest Zoidberg impersonation

Dizzle
Really? Show us! wink

Scoobless
there............ did you see it?

Scoobless
i'll do it again.......... watch closely

http://www.futurama-madhouse.com.ar/animated/zoidberg_dance_animate.gif

Heracles
Your are indeed the very Image of Zoidberg I bow to your talent!

jplatinum
Hey scoobless,
you changed your picture again?!?

Anyway, Like the Zoidberg.

Can you do Bender.
That dude is crazy.
Saw the one where he became pharaoh. That was funny.

Btw. ZephroCarnelian, Wasn't trying to be harsh or particularly offensive just wanted to prove a point, man.

We cool.

stick out tongueeace:
Be cool

Scoobless
Hey scoobless,
you changed your picture again?!?

Anyway, Like the Zoidberg.

Can you do Bender.
That dude is crazy.
Saw the one where he became pharaoh. That was funny.

my Bender's a little rusty................ lol ............. laughing out loud

http://www.futurama-madhouse.com.ar/animated/bender_dance2_animate.gifhttp://www.futurama-madhouse.com.ar/animated/bender_dance_animate.gif

yeah i changed my pic............... and i may change it again

evil face

jinzin
"Thank God all these ex-ninjas and street fighters take a break from wrestling bears and infiltrating in former Russia to teach us, normal KMC members and not trained assassins like some other KMC-members, a thing or two about Close Quarter Combat."

Oh man that was funny. I was rolling on the ground for like 2 minutes. good stuff.

"Get on my knees and beg him not to hit me.
**t myself and hope the smell put him off touching me or even better overwhelmed his enhanced senses staggering him and giving me time to run for my very life!
On typing this I would most probably do both!"

excellent strategy it's right up there with what i had in mind, the begging and pleading fighting technique.

seriously, anyone who thinks that they'de had a chance against DD is more dillusional than a wolverine fanboy. This guy has fought against things that would give us nightmares for the rest of our lives, we'd be walking jokes to him.

on the other hand, i may have a chance at beating DD since my imaginar----I mean invisible friend mortimore has my back. His powers are limitless.

DarkCrawler
Daredevil is not a god, he can bleed, he can be beaten by someone without super powers. Stop talking as if he can beat everyone so easily.
Those guys he fights are regular people based on the writer's knowledge of most regular people. There are people who are not just run-in-the-mill joe schmoe people.
Like roy jones before he lost his speed and his belt. Try Ali, or George foreman, or Marciano, or bruce lee.
Yeah flippin' around in the air and twirling from buildings and whooping weak sorry no-trained -no-fighting skill- people is great, but what happens when he meets a real person that trains extra hard and is gifted with great genes. He can find out that the taste of getting knocked out is not very refreshing. It is a fact that some people on this forum may/will get beat-to-a-pulp by Daredevil or batman, but that doesn't mean that we all will. If you think that and put everyone in the same boat, than you truley are the most ignorant person of all.

Btw. What I posted was based on my own personal knowledge of my fighting ability. I'm not superhuman and don't have powers or some sh#t, but I know I'm capable of defeating a fighter like daredevil.
He isn't so great. I've seen nothing to really make me think"hmmm. I don't stand a chance. He is a god. He is the greatest fighter to ever walk the earth.Hm. He can knock me out without even touching me. He can k.o. me just by looking at me. He is super-f#$kin' incredible."

Man, get a clue. The guy is still only human and susceptible to a Faster-than-normal really fast fist clocking him in the head or throat or nuts.
Dude, get a clue, man.

Could you beat hundreds of ninjas alone?

jplatinum
Don't know.
If they are unarmed maybe.
Depends on their level of skill, power,speed, etc.
Their are factors to consider in that stuff.
everyone isn't exactly the same, what maybe beat one person may not beat the next, what maybe hurt one person may not even phase the next. Its the same way in "REAL LIFE". Some people may be k.o.'d or kill by a hard bat to the head. While some people can actually be hit hard by a bat to the head and it won't do much of anything besides piss them off. This is true. There are lots of things that are true for some people that aren't for others. It depends on your own personal makeup.
Some people have extra-ordinary chins(Degree of punishment they can take) and some people are little wussies who get hurt by the slightest thing.Think about this, Ali could take incredible punishment from Foreman,who was a human punching machine, any of these punches could've easily killed a regular person who is not trained to be top-level tough. Mike tyson used to be able to take point blank knockout punches to the face and all it did was make him pissed off to the point where he just tore his opponents apart in the ring in like seconds.
I'm not speaking fantasy bullsh@t, I'm just speaking truths. Things that have been proven. Like different people can take different levels of pain, do things far better than others, do things that others cannot.
H#ll some people can lift like 500 lbs over their heads, Paul Anderson bench pressed over 1000 lbs and is considered the strongest man in the world. Marciano hit with more force than a armor-piercing bullet and considered to have one of the hardest punches pound for pound on earth. Its all fact.

Anyway, I won't say I can take on hundreds of ninjas, cause that would be a lie, but I can say that if I had to, I'd do everything I could to survive. I seriously doubt it though.
So you never know.I'm not one for lying about what I can do like some people, I admit my strengths and my weaknesses. I'd probably get curbstomped by "hundreds "of ninjas.Who knows. But I damn sure won't just stand there and die.
"A man dies once, but a coward dies 1,000 deaths"

cool

DarkCrawler
Daredevil has taken hundreds of ninjas who were well above you in skill and powers. What makes you think he couldn't beat you?

leonheartmm
i cud take hundreds of ninjas on a good day, if i had my katana atleast.

Scoobless
Originally posted by leonheartmm
i cud take hundreds of ninjas on a good day, if i had my katana atleast.

and i could take them if i had a couple of M-16's and a flamethrower..... maybe a tank

Scratch that......... i could run them all down in my car

stick out tongue

Swanky-Tuna
i cud take hundreds of ninjas on a good day, if i had my katana atleast. What if they're wearing armor rated above wood?

leonheartmm
a true thousand fold katana can slice through today's most modern body and vehiecle armour like a hot knife slices through butter, need i say more.

leonheartmm
unless they are wearing nanofibre intelligent skin, made of the yet to be invented artificial muscle fibres, they dont stand a chance.

Scoobless
a true thousand fold katana can slice through today's most modern body and vehiecle armour like a hot knife slices through butter, need i say more.

um........... yes

leonheartmm
u dont believe me?

Scoobless
u dont believe me?

i know the sword is pretty cool but that doesn't mean i accept the fact that YOU could use one to take out 100 ninja

deathclock
I hope you guys have your galoshes handy, the bullshit is pretty deep in here.

leonheartmm
i admit im no expert, i only trained with the kitana for 3 years. but still, if the ninjas are unarmed, then well, thell go down like roaches.

Swanky-Tuna
u dont believe me?
Not really. Today's body armor I wouldn't be too surprised but vehicles?

Katanas are overrated.

leonheartmm
no actually, a slicing katana easily generates more force than a hypervelocity 50 caliber antitank round. plus the katana is FAR stronger than an anti tank bullet.

Swanky-Tuna
In this article it explains why katanas are overrated.

And seeing as an anti-tank round is piercing and katana is a cutting weapon, don't think you're going to do jack to a tank.

leonheartmm
swanky tuna, i know a thing or 2 about how katanas are forged and trust me when i say that this guy DOESNT KNOW WHAT HES TALKING ABOUT, his main point is to make the european weapons come on par with the katana, it is true that many katans chip and wear, but that all depends on its quality, its true that its just steal and he makes the point of sayin that the harder it is, the more brittle it gets n thas true, but get this. A KATANA IS FOLDED UNTIL IT HAS"2000 INDIVIDUAL LAYERS OF STEEL MAKING THE LENGTH OF THE BLADE" THIS WAY BOTH BRITTLE AND SOFT LAYERS COMBINE TO FORM A BLADE THAT CAN BE CHARPENED TO AN EXTENT THAT OTHER SWORDS CAN ONLY DREAM ABOUT WITHOUT DANGER OF THE EDGE BREAKING, PLUS THE KATANA CAN BE BENDED ALLLLL THE WAY TO A 90 DEGREE ANGLE WITHOUT SNAPPING!!!!!!! which means that u have both characteristics of hard steel and soft steel blades, and the 2000 folds{and they are present only in the very BEST of katanas} give it unmatched structural strength. thas y if u let a fine silk fabric just fall on the length of a katana blade, even though its floating, its will be perfectly cut so finely in half that the two pieces fall to the floor without losing any momentum{incidently a silk cloth is harder to cut than an inch thich iron sheet}

Swanky-Tuna
Well, according to him, katanas blow at cutting hard surfaces. It makes sense. Metal doesn't cut metal well but stabbing through it is easier and more effective. That's why claymore > katana. THERE, I SAID IT! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!

jplatinum
I didn't say that I couldn't beat the ninjas.
I said probably not, I don't know.
Who knows.

One thing is for sure, if I went all out, I probably could whoop batman, though.

I know I stand more of a chance against them than you do.

Btw. I weigh 172 lbs, train in karate,judo,taekwondo, and boxing.
I can lift over 500 lbs, Do speed training to keep my hand speed very very fast, and I am way more durable than anyone I know.
I've been hit head on(from the side) by a 30 mph car and gotten right back up and started walking. I've have been in real(not play play) Fights with people who are experienced and highly trained in different styles of fighting and I train everyday. So like I said, I stand a better chance than you do, man.

cool

K3VIL
I've practiced Thai Boxe for 2years and Jeet Kune Do since I'm 13, now I'm near to hit 19years of age.
I'm 6' and 2'', 176lbs of weight, I can lift at max 390 lbs, and my jumping ability is sufficiently good, I can flip myself into air and landing meanwhile I perform a front kick or a roundhouse(but on this last I'm still training).I've got a considerable durability, I've pummeled to death a rotveiller dog that attacked my bro and some of the guys in my friends group in summer 2004, an reported only a few low level injuries.
I've serious chance of beating DD in a real life contest, cause he's not only weaker than Batman physically, and also because he's blind, and I can trick him with throwing things at him, then using a smoke artifice fire to hide my smell to him, then pummel him to death.
Or I can simply rip apart his comic books.

DarkCrawler
I didn't say that I couldn't beat the ninjas.
I said probably not, I don't know.
Who knows.

One thing is for sure, if I went all out, I probably could whoop batman, though.

I know I stand more of a chance against them than you do.

Btw. I weigh 172 lbs, train in karate,judo,taekwondo, and boxing.
I can lift over 500 lbs, Do speed training to keep my hand speed very very fast, and I am way more durable than anyone I know.
I've been hit head on(from the side) by a 30 mph car and gotten right back up and started walking. I've have been in real(not play play) Fights with people who are experienced and highly trained in different styles of fighting and I train everyday. So like I said, I stand a better chance than you do, man.

cool

You couldn't "whoop" Batman if you would went all out. You would have perhaps an small chance beating him, very small. I mean this is Batman we are talking about. He is as strong as an human being can be. He is faster then you are. He is master in those martial arts that you train (Master in 127 arts). He trains about 5 hours ever yday, plus his crime fighting. And he has taken worse beating then you can ever dish out and gotten right back up.

K3VIL
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
You couldn't "whoop" Batman if you would went all out. You would have perhaps an small chance beating him, very small. I mean this is Batman we are talking about. He is as strong as an human being can be. He is faster then you are. He is master in those martial arts that you train (Master in 127 arts). He trains about 5 hours ever yday, plus his crime fighting. And he has taken worse beating then you can ever dish out and gotten right back up.
2years ago I've got engaged in a fist fight by a guy I beat during a tourneament at the end of this one.It was 6 p.m. or around that hour when he comes to me while I was walking to reach my motorcycle and I begin to thinks maybe he just wants to congratulate or ask me something.No, he just throw a small chunk of ground(that street was pretty ruined), I dodged it, but after 6hours of tourneament, and even coming home as the winner of the tourneament, I was tired, pretty bad, cause it was the final part of the competition and after 2 months there were the final matches.
After I dodge the stone the guy arrives at me and punched me in the face breaking my nose, then he lifted me (He's 6'6'' and 200lbs), and shatter me against a wall, broking 2 of my ribs.I hit him with my bag to gain some space, then I grabbed him for the neck and hitted him in the stomach and the ribs, this stunned him for a while, then he picked up another piece of ground and used it to punch me while I was recovering for a bit from the injuries, he hitted my left shoulder and nearly hitted the face cause I was managing to dodge the attack, but I was hella tired. I exit from hand to hand range, and pull out from my jacket this http://www.jksports.it/Cataloghi/Armi&Accessori/Photo/Art_Immagini/art533.jpg and broke some bones in his right hand with it.Screaming for the pain, he continue fighting and try to kick me with a front kick, I stomped the lower section of his right leg, then roundhouse kicked his face, after that I punched him with some cross and hooks punches, the guy reach me in trapping distance and I was forced to broke his right arm and hit him again in the ribs.He fall on his knees screaming and me too, I call with the cell phone my dad and an ambulance.
The judge in tribunal established that I was defending myself from a threat to my life, and his family was forced to pay me the equal of 15'000 dollars for the physical and moral injuries reported.
Lucky for me, I recovered in 1month and 4 days from the injuries and I was able to win the tourneament with some difficults.Actually I'm at top condition and I not even slightly suffer from that "encounter".

DarkCrawler
Nice story, you seem to be very good fighter.

But Batman is better.

ZephroCarnelian
Cool story K3VIL!

I'm sorry it happened to ya, but now you've been through it n u know u can handle yourself outside the ring too.

N on topic - I seriously doubt there's any person on this forum who could realistically beat a comic superhero with ease.

If you think about it - these guys whole purpose is to lay the beat downs on bad guys. And these badguys generally have loads of henchmen, strange-technology or super-powers.

I'm not saying that a normal person who's trained in the martial arts COULDN'T beat someone like DareDevil. It's just that, realistically, they train everyday to defeat more powerful badguys than normal humans and with their breadth of experience, there's no real way to take them by suprise or attack them in a way they've not encountered - and beaten - before.

K3VIL
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Nice story, you seem to be very good fighter.

But Batman is better.
And you should see what I can do when I'm not tired from hours of combats in the ring wink
Anyway not always the better fighter is the winner.
Even after nearly 6years of JKD the master says that I've keeped my slugger side, that was the fighting style I've always used before starting JKD, 70% Slugger and 30% Techniqual Fighter.
Actually I can say I've reached an equilibrium, but when I'm pretty pissed off the slugger side jumps in and had granted me considerable number of victories.Batman is very cunning and techniqual and he doesn't "fall" into the slugger combat style/street fighting style, that's what can be an advantage from someone like me.I mean I've started fighting cause the first neighbourhood where I've lived wasn't exactly the neighbourhood of Ricky Cunningham of Happy Days, here in Rome it was one of the "Bronx like zones".The zones you'll avoid to walk in after sunset.I've done street fights cause in that zone most of the guys prefer to choose starting to act like criminals since they're just enter in the "teen-ager" age, so or you get beaten or you must stomp their face.Also I've got a brother that is 3years younger than me, so especially before he grown up I was forced to watch out for mylsef and for him.Batman wasn't.Batman is paranoid cause of his parent's death, but he wasn't forced to fight since 11/12 years old cause bastard boys try to kick his butt.

DarkCrawler
Wow. I feel lucky growing up in safe Finland... embarrasment

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by K3VIL
2years ago...
Man, what a bad sport.

K3VIL
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Cool story K3VIL!

I'm sorry it happened to ya, but now you've been through it n u know u can handle yourself outside the ring too.

N on topic - I seriously doubt there's any person on this forum who could realistically beat a comic superhero with ease.

If you think about it - these guys whole purpose is to lay the beat downs on bad guys. And these badguys generally have loads of henchmen, strange-technology or super-powers.

I'm not saying that a normal person who's trained in the martial arts COULDN'T beat someone like DareDevil. It's just that, realistically, they train everyday to defeat more powerful badguys than normal humans and with their breadth of experience, there's no real way to take them by suprise or attack them in a way they've not encountered - and beaten - before.
Not worry about it.Anyway the fight proves me that even out of the ring I'm quite badass, but if I wasn't tired I wouldn't be forced to seriously hurt the guy, broken ribs and arms as nearly broken lower leg aren't good things.I like martial arts cause you fight but hurting a guy of your same age is very bad.After the fight, you feel like you are the bastard an he's a victim.
Anyway back in topic, I think that someone like Daredevil is more easy to handle than Batman, also DD possess a major Achille's heel which is being blind.
Now you'll answer me: Super Sense.
I answer you: Doesn't count.
Why?Cause Super Senses doesn't make your superfast.He can sense bullets being shooted, or other things, but a fist or kick are another thing.DD got hitted and hurted physically.A good flurry of chainpunches would be something difficult to manage for DD in a frontal confrontation, he'll be force to leap or dodge and when he dodge he can be catched in lacks of attention while spinning in mid air, it happened before, and a good roundhouse kick to the throat will stun him for sufficient time to block him into submission or pummel him with a good uppercut to his balls, and when you got hitted right there, you are just screaming in pain.While DD screams you can hit him and knockout him.
If we wanna fight with prep time:
I just need an artifice fire with smoke effect, the smell of the af will make DD "blind" in terms of smelling, than I need a Yamaha R1 motorcycle with the motor turned on.Now DD can't hear me or smell me, but I can see him.

QUOTE=3593844]Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Wow. I feel lucky growing up in safe Finland... embarrasment
since I'm 11 I live in a very nice neighbourhood near the center of Rome, were doesn't happens bad things like in my past residence.
But are the people that makes a place bad or not nice, not the place himself

jinzin
general ninja rule of thumb- if you're being attacked by 10 to hundreds of ninjas at the same time, you'll be okay, you will most likely even win!
but if you're attacked by just one ninja,,,,,,you're probably screwed...

lol----I gotta stop watchin ninja movies

anyways, anyone on here who thinks they could take out batman or daredevil on their worst day is out of their minds. For guys that fight monsters like bane, bullseye, venom, and killer croc.....we're a bunch of jokes......I'm a decent fighter, I've taken down nearly everyone in or out of my weight class that I've had to fight.....but if DD or the bat ever wanted to throw down with me.....I'd use the begging and pleading fighting technique to it's fullest....and that's if and when the run for your life technique didn't work. Either of these two guys would make anyone on these board their personal buttmonkey with a certain amount of ease. I'm a slightly cocky fighter,,,,but I'm not dillusional.....now say we got into teams of 4 or 5 to take one of em down....then we're talkin......(maybe)

ebonyblade1
If, DD is as good as the comic version. I would have to play defense until I found a weakness. Offhand, I would say go for a shoulder throw and kick him in the back of the head before he hits the ground. The fight would have to end quickly because he is too dangerous and I haven't trained in years.

Scoobless
hey K3VIL, are you allowed to carry collapsible batons in Italy?

http://www.jksports.it/Cataloghi/Armi&Accessori/Photo/Art_Immagini/art533.jpg

they are illegal here in the UK

jplatinum
Jinzin,
I'm not being cocky, but I actually train every single day for at least an hour. I actually am very very much faster than normal.
I've fought fast people and blocked every single punch/kick they threw at me, even when they throw combos.I'm also, so fast that I doubt anyone can block my punches unles they've had extensive speed training(Bruce Lee,Jet Li,Ali,Roy jones,Sugar ray robinson,etc.). I usually can think a few steps ahead of my opponents, plus I am very very fast.
I have a style of fighting that I call "Kungkwondo".
Its mainly a mix of jeet kune do,karate,gung fu,taekwondo,judo, and American boxing. Its adapted away from the traditional forms and geared more towards modern street combat.
I fight switching from style to style based on the size,strength,speed,agility,defensive/offensive skill of my opponents.
I've been fighting an opponent bigger than me and just switched up styles and dropped them in the middle of the fight.
My style of fighting makes me very adaptable.
I'm not saying that I'm just gonna curbstomp Batman/Daredevil, but If I go all out I could win. It depends on how he comes at me.
Cause I usually don't attack first unless I'm just guaging my opponent(drawing them in). I then use the element of surprise followed by a barrage of combo coordinated attacks, sometimes.
It always works when I use it.

black robb
I'd use ball-kick style

Nataku8188
I'd run away. And you'd all too if you were smart!

I wonder if Rickson Gracie could take DD.

Screw gracie, go SHAMROCK!

I'd just turn my boom box up loud. Then when hes on the ground id cave his head in with a rock.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Did you see Franklin vs Shamrock on the Ultimate Fighter finale? It was a very strange fight.

beavis46
wouldnt darevil be able to tell when youd attack by listening to your heartbeat?ive trained wing chun,bjj and arnis but he'd own my ass.unless you used dummy attacks and tried to catch him off guard.....

jplatinum
I do use dummy attacks and decoy attacks. I never throw straight on fully extended punches cause that slows them do and is a good way to get your arm broken.I only use them if an opponent is dazed and can't counter quickly.

Kevil, d#mn man, I'm sorry that punka$$ dude had to be such a sore loser and do that.
I'm glad you kicked his A$$, he deserved it.

Anyway,Darkcrawler,
you said batman is faster than me. I doubt it, seriously.
He isn't as fast as Bruce Lee, and I'm around that speed(I've timed my punches so I know).
I can throw a punch from a relaxed position in 0.25 seconds thats less than 3/10th of a second. Batman doesn't have the technique to throw punches this fast.Why? Its in how he punches. he punches wrong.
In the comics,movies, and animated series' he always has tensed-unrelaxed fully flexed muscles when he punches, so he can get maximum strength. He doesn't really have blinding speed like you think he does. Plus, I've developed a way to punch combining the basic follow through rules of breaking and boxing knockout punches with the jeet kune do method of relaxing your arm, clenching your fist, and snapping your wrist right before the moment of impact and I'm able to put my bodyweight into these punches at will. So I have maximum speed,strength,power, and bodyweight behind any punch I choose to throw and they are all lightening fast. Before you post an ignorant reply trying checking these out and you'll see I do know my stuff. I actually do train everyday and you'd be suprised to see what I could do if I went all out.
I can say one thing though, Batman would give me a good fight, but Like I said, if I went all out I'd whoop him. As for daredevil, I don't need any smoke screens or weapons cause I'm confident in my method of fighting and the techniques that I have perfected to my style.

Swanky-Tuna
I can throw a punch from a relaxed position in 0.25 seconds thats less than 3/10th of a second.Barely less. Call me when it's .2 seconds.

jinzin
this is retarded.....you're a normal person with no superpowers or weapons this equals you losing. You train for at least an hour a day....try 3 to 6 that's what I've been doing.....still there is no way I'm even putting up a 5 minute bout with bats or dd unless 4.59 of those minutes is me running away or hiding. Unless you can go and fight say like a freaking Rhinoserous and win,,,,,,,then I'll concede that MAYBE you'll stand a chance otherwise stop this nonsense. We don't fit in th dc or mu and there's no one alive that currently does. You have the gaul to compare yourself to bruce lee? WTF,,,,,the guy lived for his art. How can you even compare your speed to his? did you know he had to slow down the film for ome of his fights he was moving so fast? Even tony jaa practices 8 hours a day, but there's no way he's beating bats. And him or dd having their muscles flexed during a punch is for the dynamics that the artist put into it....it has nothing to do with the tensness of their muscles unless they say/or think so in a bubble. Other than that it's just art meant to be interesting.
Aside from that.......your style means diddly,,,,,,watch ultimate fighting,,,,these guys like us originated from one or even several styles or arts or other fighting sports even when they are hella experienced,,,,they don't have friggin epic battles that you see in comic books! stop comparing yourself to bruce, and stop implying that you can take batman or daredevil cause you can't.....THIS IS STUPID!

David Duchovony
Daredevil= I lose miserably.
Ben Affleck=dies.

jinzin
lol if we're talking the movie guys than yeah we'd systematically mop the floor with them...except for bale...he might be tough.

But keaton's like 50? clooney? HA and VAl Kilmer..well he's just a pretty boy....affleck dies.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Scoobless
hey K3VIL, are you allowed to carry collapsible batons in Italy?

http://www.jksports.it/Cataloghi/Armi&Accessori/Photo/Art_Immagini/art533.jpg

they are illegal here in the UK
Infact, we aren't.I was carrying it cause my master possess a shop that sell equipment for various sports, mainly for martial arts, and he give that new baton to me and ask me to try it while I train alone at home.I've just forgotten it in my jacket.Lucky for me.
jplatinum in real world Batman is the top condition a man can reach, on the other hand he's not unbeatable, but you gotta consider the situation from a real point of view, and you gotta consider that he mop the floor with 4 white martians that were powerless but physically strong even without powers.
Underrating an enemy you know is worthy is almost always an error.
I can perform a flurry of punches with a combo of Jab-Cross or Jab-Cross-Hook in a few seconds, I'm slightly under your speed in performing punches(0.31), but you gotta consider that boxing wouldn't help you against someone that fight not only with fists but also with kicks.
If you fight against a boxer for example, forcing him into submission, obviously IF you're trained into submission fighting would grant you the upper hand, same for fighting him into a trapping fight distance, techniques like pak sao, that are simply force a boxer into a close combat situation he's not trained to face, at that distance you can use techniques to broke his arms or block him while he's just managing a way to exit and achieve the distance to boxe against you.
I can block hits from practically everyone of the apprentice of my master, even those that are black grade like me, but older, and have reached it before me and in more time, still have difficults into fighting me, the master is the only one that give me hella time, even if I've got my own personal fighting style, he has teached me everything I know, so he's the one that can prevent my attacks and hit me with ease.
There's always someone that can match your abilities.

jplatinum
Darkcrawler,
I never tried to disrepect Bruce Lee so don't you try to make people think I did. I said I'm around his speed, cause I am and the speed I posted was a modest one cause I'm slightly faster than that.
I know he used to slow his punches for the camera, Jet Li does the same thing. I studed enough and been a fan enough to know how fast they are. You sound like a newbie, man sya stuff like that.
Anyway, I am very fast and train everyday.
The 1 hour I posted was how long I train in fighting. I train in physically building my body longer than this,(2-3 hours everyday) cause I run laps, sprints, back peddles, do 500-1000 pushups, do 100-200 crunches ,knuckle pushups for my hand conditioning, I take the chair in my room and use it to do 100 dips with just my arm strength alone, I go to the weight gym 3-4 days a week and I play sports(basketball) 3-5 days a week too to keep in top condition. I'm no slouch. I'm very very good at what I do, man.
You down everyone who has confidence to say that they can beat a human, cause thats all batman and daredevil are humans, not superhuman, like you make them out to be. Well, the aren't.
Anyhuman that is not superhuman can be knocked out by a faster than normal powerful fist to the head, man.
How is that retarded? You just like to put people down.

Anyway, I just want to make my point, if you want to we can call a truce.
What do you say?

Btw. Kevil, I get what you're saying, I just wanted to get my point across that a non-superhuman like Batman/Daredevil can still bleed still be hurt still be knocked out still make a mistake when fighting a well tarined person. If they were superhuman I wouldn't have made this thread, its not retarded or illogical, it make sense. Now doesn't it. Tell me what you think Kevil.

stick out tongueeace:

jplatinum
Jinzin, Stop hating, man.
It doesn't become you.

Btw. Fight a rhino? You sound crazy.
Who can beat a rhino, no one, thats who.
Probably mas oyama but he is dead now.

Swanky-Tuna
Batman/Daredevil are normal people.
They are in top condition, so what.
I'm in top condition.
They can still get whooped.
How is that retared?They are comic book normal people though. They survive things that would murder *real* normal people. That's what sets them apart.

jplatinum
Swanky-tuna,
that makes no sense what so ever.
That is your argument, man.
I know you've argued with me with better logic than that in the past.
You must be slippin, man.

I've seen streets thugs hit Batman and knock slobber out his mouth for petes' sake, man.
So he can be hit.
If he can be hit by slow punches like that, then one of my very very fast very hard punches to the throat or head or stomach does way more than that to him.
You're not making a good point here, man.
I know you can do better than that.

Swanky-Tuna
I'm serious. Comic martial artists have dodged bullets after they've left the chamber. Crap like that.

And obviously if one well trained guy could take Batman or DD, they wouldn't be in business too long. They have to be better than that for whatever reason to be doing what they do for so long. They have to surpass the normal limits of man to be where they are.

Edit: Stop editing while I'm replying and watching comedy shows!

srankmissingnin
Batman and Dare Devil are in peak human condition in every physical aspect (hint: this means there is no room for improvement). They are at the same time faster, stronger, more agile and more durable then the best the real world could offer in any individual category. On top of that they have ridiculs martial arts training (Batman is at least a black belt in 127 martial arts). Compared to either of these guys we are the random thug with martial art training that steps up after his buddies gets mowed down... only to have the same thing happen. Dare Devil could beat every single member of this board at the same time and since he has beaten hundreds of Hand Ninjas at once with out getting hit it would be a cake walk for him.

Just so we get the idea of the parameters of a peak comic human, Ogun is able to kill a water buffalo with a casual slap... man this threat is stupid.

jplatinum
ST,
I get what you're saying man, but think of it like this,
If one well- trained guy can beat them they wouldn't be in business too long, then they have to draw them and write them with a plot that makes them win somehow. What I'm saying is if they were "real life" people then they have no writers to make them win reguardless of who they fight.
Therefore, they have to put up or get knocked out.
I never said they couldn't beat e cause that would be alie. I know what they can do and have done, but they can still lose to a "real Person"
with my level of condition and training or greater. Bruce Lee was a "REAL PERSON" and he could decimate them probably at the same time in "REAL LIFE". Mas oyama's punch would crush Batman's skull.
The old Mike Tyson would knock either one of them out in less than 2 minutes cause he was quick, powerful, skilled, and could take beatings better than most top boxers. Ali could have tken them, Jet Li can decimate them, the old roy jones was faster than batman in hand speed and just as powerful, So my logic makes sense.
I know what you mean so I'm not downing you, I'm just trying to let you see what I'm talking about, man.
Thats all.

stick out tongueeace:
Be cool

jplatinum
Killing a water buffalo with a slap is not peak human, its way greater than that.
That sounds like low level superhuman or a meta human to me.

jplatinum
What if I hold one arm, jinzin can get another arm.
We both kick his legs really hard til so he can't use them, while Kevil punches him in the stomach and we throw him on the ground, then we all work him over til he passes out.

Btw. srank, being trained in every 127 martial-arts doesn't mean that you will automatically beat someone, it just means you know alot of different approches to fighting them. You can't use all 127 styles at one time, man.
I've fought people who know many different styles, but they could only switch from style to style periodically. To use them all at the same time is not logical, its is not possible. You sound crazy.

Swanky-Tuna
Translating them to "real life" still leaves them with above human abilities like mastering a million martial arts.

VENOMfan

laughing out loud

jplatinum
Well anyway,
I'm glad everyone responded.
Everyone has his/her opinion.

We all cool, anyway.

DarkCrawler
Bats has fought Ra's Ghul who has trained for an millenium and won.

I guess you could to the same because Ra's Ghul "is just an normal human besides his age."

jplatinum
Seeing the way he fights.
Yes I could beat him.
You could spend a miliion years training and it doesn't mean squat if someone else only spent 10 years training if they trained harder than you and trained better than you and trained faster and more powerfully than you.
Your point is?
There is no point.
You just wanted to throw random trivia into the arguement, but I like that.
You think on your toes Darkcrawler.

DarkCrawler
Ra's Ghul has trained harder then you are, is more skilled then you are, and is more faster and stronger then you are. I guess you could go toe to toe with Shiva, too.

K3VIL

Ohh, the sarcasm detector is going on short circuit.
Thank god there are guys like you who?-kid, who probably don't even now how to perform a decent stomp kick on a 80 years old man that weights 600lbs and is sitting on an armchair.
Me, or platinum don't even need to be believable to someone that uses sarcasm cause obviously do not know what are we talking about.Maybe the only time you've hitted someone was a lil girl at the 1st year of school stealing her lunch.

Linkalicious
I could think of a lot of different ways to throw off his senses and stuff, but for christ sakes he's Daredevil...he'd kick my ass even with his senses going all over the place.

jplatinum
Kevil,
that was funny as H3ll, man.
I'm straight laughing like crazy.
You're probably right too.
He'd probably get whooped by and old man.

leonheartmm
ok lets put things in perspective, if this fight happened in a comic book, daredevil would probably kick all our asses{other than mine ofcourse lol}, but if this fight happened with daredevil in the REAL world, then the chances of him losing are quiteeeeeeeeeeee high.

Swanky-Tuna
If by "REAL world" you mean you strip him of his powers, above human physical abilities, and impossible MA skills to leave him as like a blind MMA fighter, yeah, he'd get killed by anybody.

jinzin
exactly swanky....see the fight states us against daredevil, it never says in the real world anywhere. meaning that DD is still fully capible of his past feats given the perameters of his character and history......he kicks our asses. If we all go after him at once....with prep time...maybe we stand some semblence of a chance. but most likely we get our collective ass kicked.
the reason why i call this retarded is due to that above.
I had to become a student instructer for my kung fu school during the school year. this means I woke up in the morning and ran for an hour. got to school had a lifting class in the morning for another hour, had another lifting class in the afternoon for another hour, went to wrestling practice ffrom 3 to 6....after the coach would send us on a 3 to 5 mile run. then after practice i would have hall sprints, stair unning, and circuit training with weights....the remander of my day up till about 11 was spent at my kwoon (dojo) practicing martial arts. I've never been in faster stronger, more durable condition since....but EVEN THEN.....even before my body began to break down due to exhaustion,,,,,,I was no way a challenge to a guy like bats or daredevil........these characters are beyond us........being as experienced as you say you are you have to realize...you have limitations.....the limitations people like you and me have far outweigh those set for bats and dd....hence, we lose.

I don't mean to diss....but this is just common sense .....we lose.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Nataku8188

I'd just turn my boom box up loud. Then when hes on the ground id cave his head in with a rock.

lol............. that's the most plausible idea i've heard yet....... it's even more workable than running away

maybe i'll scream in his ear like a little girl........ then hit him in the balls and run away

Scoobless
Originally posted by jinzin
exactly swanky....see the fight states us against daredevil, it never says in the real world anywhere. meaning that DD is still fully capible of his past feats given the perameters of his character and history

perhaps.......... what if i fight him next to the speakers in a nightclub? i could smack him with a pool cue while he's in pain......... then i'd tell the bouncers that the guy in the red gimp suit molested my girlfriend and we'd all kick his ass

jplatinum
"Scoobless was coldblooded, bang !bang!"
"Like Rick James, Snitch"

Btw.Didn't want to use the "b"word, used a subtitute.
Man, scoobless that was cold dude. And funny as h3ll,too.

neo7822
ill just ring a cow bell then shoot his ass

leonheartmm
no, what i meant was that in the comic book world people who are supposed to have certain powers do things that are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy beyond the limits of even their accepted powers, take wolverine for example, HE BATTLES THE HULK AND JUGGERNAUT AND HAS EVEN WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now its all nice and dandy that u have adamantium claws and bones and superhealing and good expirience and skill, but logically if we really think about it, even WITH all those things, wolverine doesnt stand a freakin chance against the hulk or the juggernaut. thas the wierd kinda stuff we see in comics, people doin things that are beyond their superhuman abilities. so IN THE REAL WORLD even if daredevil had his senses and training, hes still HUMAN{physically} and CANT and SHOULDNT BE ABLE TO take down a hundred armed and dangerous NINJAS. so what i mean is that in a comic book this fight will go as the writer wants it to go{in other words itll do in DD's favour} but in the real world, the only edges DD will have against any human say ME OR ANY OF U, is his extra senses and his extreme{but human} strength and skill. which means that he can still lose. {just like a few of us together could take down even the world's strongest living man.

srankmissingnin
Even confinded to the real world he is still peak human in every possible way (there is no room for improvement) with an unrealistic martial arts training. There is no way any one person could beat him... scratch that their is no way any ten people can beat him.

leonheartmm
correction, daredevil iS NOT PEAK HUMAN , he is near peak human, only captain america is peak human but even then theres room for improvement{black panther is also peak human but he has SUPERIOR AGILITY to captain america}, n even if he is peak human doesnt mean he can or should be able to beat even 6 opponents let alone a 100 ninjas. think about it, take the strongest man alive, and pit him up against 6 well built people, i can guaruntee you that in most cases he will lose. its a certainty.

life is cruell
there is no improvment after peak human for cap panthers more agile cuz he takes those special herbs

srankmissingnin
Dare Devil is peak human, Captain America is peak human only in name almost all of his attributes are inhanced and Black Panther is has enhance agility and speed (maybe strenght as well).

Take the strongest man in the work and make him the fastest, the most durible, most agile and insanely skilled and he will take 6 men.

jplatinum
above,
I can't believe it but I'm agreeing with srank again.

"Take the strongest man in the work and make him the fastest, the most durible, most agile and insanely skilled and he will take 6 men."

Honestly, he could take way more than 6 men.
He would be able to take at least 10x that many.
Think about if you are can lift 800lbs over your head.
Say 10 other guys can lift 200lbs(each) over their heads.
Thats a total of 2,000 lbs for them right. So they combined are stronger than you. However they can't all hit you at once and you only have to hit them once to knock them out. You're also faster and more durable than them and better skilled at fighting. Therefore, you can take them all out with little effort.
Its that simple.

Btw. "he would be able to take 10x that many".
Thats 60 men. Given the above info. Cap could essentially really take 60 men in "REAL WORLD". It would be a struggle cause he isn't Bruce Lee skill or speed, but he could win. It really is that simple.

If they were all equall speed,skill,and durability to you, then your strength advantage(over each individually) doesn't matter.
However, they're just well-built so you will make mense meat of them.
Sorry,but srank does make since,Finally.

leonheartmm
so what everyone is sayin is that any human, given daredevil's skill, strength and senses can take on 100 armed NINJAS{they are both HIGHLY SKILLED and VERY STRONG

leonheartmm
so what everyone is sayin is that any human, given daredevil's skill, strength and senses can take on 100 armed NINJAS{they are both HIGHLY SKILLED and VERY STRONG, individually}

jplatinum
I didn't say that. I said someone like cap(way above daredevil in everyway)
Can take out 60 men.
Possibly 100, depending on their skill,etc.
You must've not paid no attention to my above post or you wouldn't have repsonded like that.
Read it again,please.

srankmissingnin
above,
I can't believe it but I'm agreeing with srank again.

...thats almost half a dozen times! We should be friends.

jplatinum
Still thinking about it.
Maybe.
Gotta go.

K3VIL
correction, daredevil iS NOT PEAK HUMAN , he is near peak human, only captain america is peak human but even then theres room for improvement{black panther is also peak human but he has SUPERIOR AGILITY to captain america}, n even if he is peak human doesnt mean he can or should be able to beat even 6 opponents let alone a 100 ninjas. think about it, take the strongest man alive, and pit him up against 6 well built people, i can guaruntee you that in most cases he will lose. its a certainty.
Last summer I've worked into the security service for 1month and I've beaten the living crap out of 4 guys, not even drunk or under the effect of drug, just typical idiots that go into clubs in search of troubles, and they were all around 6'2'' and 6'3'', good physical condition except for one of them, a big fat ball, and one of them was a boxer user from 2years.

jinzin
amazing how you know the lives and physical conditions of the random guys you get into fights with. hmmmm.

jplatinum
Its possible thats Kevil could be telling the truth.
Maybe they got the guys' info so that they would know who not to let back in the club, jinzin.

You know security does do that type of stuff, man.

Swanky-Tuna
This is another thread where you lower the character to real world standards. Like I said before, that would severely handicap DD.

jinzin
no security throws you out on your ass, they don't take a freaking survey from you after they beat you up. lol.

K3VIL
amazing how you know the lives and physical conditions of the random guys you get into fights with. hmmmm.
It's not required to be graduated at the M.I.T. to recognize someone that is in good condition from someone that is physically big but is a threat only for a scared cat.Plus the guy that was a boxer was often kicked out of the club for creating problems, so the owner and the other security guys told me who where the major idiots that usually walk in.

black robb
Originally posted by K3VIL
Last summer I've worked into the security service for 1month and I've beaten the living crap out of 4 guys, not even drunk or under the effect of drug, just typical idiots that go into clubs in search of troubles, and they were all around 6'2'' and 6'3'', good physical condition except for one of them, a big fat ball, and one of them was a boxer user from 2years. wink damn homie you must be a monster i once got beat down by a little girl with crutches

i still have the...scars sad

black robb
this is retarded.....you're a normal person with no superpowers or weapons this equals you losing. You train for at least an hour a day....try 3 to 6 that's what I've been doing.....still there is no way I'm even putting up a 5 minute bout with bats or dd unless 4.59 of those minutes is me running away or hiding. Unless you can go and fight say like a freaking Rhinoserous and win,,,,,,,then I'll concede that MAYBE you'll stand a chance otherwise stop this nonsense. We don't fit in th dc or mu and there's no one alive that currently does. You have the gaul to compare yourself to bruce lee? WTF,,,,,the guy lived for his art. How can you even compare your speed to his? did you know he had to slow down the film for ome of his fights he was moving so fast? Even tony jaa practices 8 hours a day, but there's no way he's beating bats. And him or dd having their muscles flexed during a punch is for the dynamics that the artist put into it....it has nothing to do with the tensness of their muscles unless they say/or think so in a bubble. Other than that it's just art meant to be interesting.
Aside from that.......your style means diddly,,,,,,watch ultimate fighting,,,,these guys like us originated from one or even several styles or arts or other fighting sports even when they are hella experienced,,,,they don't have friggin epic battles that you see in comic books! stop comparing yourself to bruce, and stop implying that you can take batman or daredevil cause you can't.....THIS IS STUPID! A car isnt a weapon, run his blind ass over

black wolverine
lol this is funny

but i would have to say me daredevil is blind wat can he do nothin and all i need is the sound track of a train and he will die

Cosmo Kramer

Dude, get a clue, man.

LOL wow! DD would kick your ass and everyone else who responded to this poor excuse for a thread all at the same time. This man has no fear and will not back down and you would beg for mercy. He got into a fight with the Hulk after an entire part of the city had evacuated and put up more of a fight then all of you together could. He has been in numerous fights with people like Spider-man and Wolverine who also could take on all of you. Even if you all had guns he would break you people down and end this miserable thread. Then I would piss on your grave. Happy Dance

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>