new tattoo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

youngduke
i been wanting to get a new tat but i need someone to draw it for me i already have a big texas on my back and i want it to look like its busting out of my skin

WillKempsgirl
http://www.ftt.is/salin/images/sun-tattoo-small.jpg
Do you think this is cool? I'm getting it in 5 years.

Coldfire
Oooo wow that one is reallly neat!!

WillKempsgirl
Originally posted by Coldfire
Oooo wow that one is reallly neat!!
Found it on google under Images sun tattoo

Sar
i was thinking of getting a tattoo on my foot and wanted to design my own- what u think?

Sar
this is it in colour- couldnt work out if you cld put more than one pic in a reply happy

Coldfire
Oooo nice!!

misha
Originally posted by WillKempsgirl
i bet by 5 years time you will have changed your mind messed

WillKempsgirl
Originally posted by misha
i bet by 5 years time you will have changed your mind messed

No sir re bob

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Sar
i was thinking of getting a tattoo on my foot and wanted to design my own- what u think?

I love that.. seriously!!

Morning_Glory

I have to agree with someone else.. that in 5 yrs you wont want that...get a tattoo you know you will love forever.. I mean it is going to be on your body FOREVER!!!

that tattoo is ok.. but it's like it is missing something?? confused

WillKempsgirl
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I have to agree with someone else.. that in 5 yrs you wont want that...get a tattoo you know you will love forever.. I mean it is going to be on your body FOREVER!!!

that tattoo is ok.. but it's like it is missing something?? confused
I'm going to get my BF's zodic sign in it!

Sar
I'm going to get my BF's zodic sign in it!

Urm will you still be with your bf in five years? thats quite a long time really. ah well as to the tatt design you'll have all that time to think about it and if you still wnt it well im sure you'll love it if you've wanted it that long

WillKempsgirl
Originally posted by Sar
Urm will you still be with your bf in five years? thats quite a long time really. ah well as to the tatt design you'll have all that time to think about it and if you still wnt it well im sure you'll love it if you've wanted it that long
Well I don't conceder him my bf but I tottally love him. (He's on this website.)

dAngEr_Is_gO!
I've got four tatts all of decent sizes. Two photos of my tatts have been published in Tattoos Downunder.
I have a celtic cross on my left arm, a sacred heart with tribal thorns around it on my right arm, a flaming star with wings across my back and the Jesus Christ Superstar celtic angel design on my right pec.
I want to get into tattoo design but I don't really have the time to sit down and work on designs at the moment, so I usually just scribble stick out tongue

LordSorgo
I am getting a Tribal Ring around my right bicep in two months.

Flying High
Originally posted by Sar
this is it in colour- couldnt work out if you cld put more than one pic in a reply happy
i think it looks nicer black and white...but thats just me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.