Does anyone remember Dr Who besides me???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moviejunkie23
Does anyone remember Dr Who?
I can't believe how many people have not even heard of the old tv show!!! especially with the 4th doctor who i remember as a kid was my favorite.
Am i the only one who has fond memories of dr who????
eek!

King Burger
I remember seeing bits and pieces of it here and there.

The man with the orange hair and the robot dog and a
rainbow scarf?

moviejunkie23
YYYYEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLESS YOU KING BURGER!!!!!

i think its like one of the coolest things ever (it beats the crap out of star trek) and hardly anyone seems to know about it

orlandoOYEA
Dr. Who...*laughs* ah yes Dr.Who

King Burger
The parts I saw of it I saw while in London, but I don't
coming across much mention of it here in the US.

Excellent of you to have seen it here!

Ushgarak
Yup, big fan here...

And now it is back in the ratings, so a big yayyyy...

moviejunkie23
i hear they actually have a new Dr and show. I am wondering if its any good but i have my doubts.

(see england is cool, i even like Dr Who better than the beatles)

Yea Burger i used to watch it on PBS

steptreks
yeah new series of it i even remember the old

most of it was filmed in wales here in cardiff - the new series that is

MildPossession
The new series is good saturday night viewing, the actor who plays the Doctor is not coming back for the next series though.

Abbita
Im too young to remember the old dr who but i think this new series is great big grin

MildPossession
They are bringing back the Daleks in this new series too, which will be grand.

I can remember watching Dr. Who and all the repeats years ago.

grade 3 ol
I wathch old doctor who eps on ABC and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started watching from part 2 of the fist ep with tom baker who my little sis calls the "Jelly baby doctor"
HE'S COOL

And...

I LOVE K9!!!
He's soooooooooo kol!

moviejunkie23
i would kill to see some old WHo reruns!!!!

jaden101
the new series has been a bit crap in my opinion

cool web site though

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/

grade 3 ol
Whats this 'new series' you guys keep talking about?

Ushgarak
Not wanting to sound too obvious, grade 3, but the BBC is currently three episodes into a new series.

I think the new Doctor is extremely good. Old time fans must remember the new series is being aimed at a. people who have never seen Who before in their lives and b. kids- after all, let no-omne ever fool themselves that Dr. Who was a show for adults. If you wanted that sci-fi effort aimed at adults, you wanted Blake's 7.

xo_claire_xo
Ive enjoyed the 3 new episodes, very much! I was suprised at how good they were. Looking forward for the 4th on Saturday! big grin(if only it werent on the same time as ant & dec grrr lol)

grade 3 ol
I dont have BBC unfortunateley, I'm in australia so i'll probrably have to wait...

Swanky-Tuna
I remember watching it but I don't remember the content. I clearly remember my grandma having a wig that looked like the hair of the one doctor with the curly afro though.

grade 3 ol
I can just picture it! laughing

grade 3 ol
hellloooooooo-ooooooooooooooooooo...

anyone home? What happens to vampires when they die do you suppose.

grade 3 ol
note: when on an alien planet and alien spiders are popping out of alien fruit, DO NOT PICK UP the alien friut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.