Mission vs Mira

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
I'm going with Mira

Kun-ni Habeo
HK and his clones blow both away for being meatbags

Julie
NOOOOOO.....well okay fine have it your way

Kun-ni Habeo
yeahh it is always my way

Gryn Jabar
I hate them both, so HK blows them all away.

Julie
whoa such visciousness,,,what'd they ever do to you to earn your ire?

ArthasKnight
HK pwns 'em.

Julie
oh dear...not quite a fair fight if the HK's beat both of them

ArthasKnight
I don't like either of them, so I didn't want to vote for either of them.

Julie
Aww they're not so bad. Mira's cool...esp if you make her a jedi. She does have an attitude though

ArthasKnight
I've never been able to make Mira a Jedi, but that could be because I've never tried. Well, I'm playing through on the light path again so maybe I'll try this time.

Julie
Would you like to know how to make her a jedi?
the key is to take her back to the spot on Nar Shadda where you have your vision talk with Kreia about feeling the force so heavily on Nar Shadda.
To gain enough influence though takes wise decisions...basically be nice. She'll get pissed when you start talking about her family...but apologizing gives you influence.....

ArthasKnight
I've only ever trained Atton and Handmaiden as dark and light Jedi respectively. Btw, Atton looks wicked creepy as a dark Jedi!

Anyway, yeah thanks for the info! I'll give that a shot.

Julie
Your welcome...and you are quite correct about the creepy part....Handmaiden looks cool dark too. If you put on her original robes, they turn dark if you're at certain point on the dark side

ArthasKnight
Original robes? You mean what she wears when you give her clothing instead of armor?

Julie
Yeah, her handmaiden robes....although that could be just "clothes" I don't remember offhand. I think she puts on different robes that belonged to her mother when you reach a certain point in coversations

ArthasKnight
Hm, never did that either. Got her to be a Jedi but she never mentioned robes of any kind.

Julie
That could be one of those things they mentioned in the cheat book but never actually did...Anyways, the dark robes definately do happen if you're dark

ArthasKnight
I went dark on my last go around and she wouldn't even speak to me. She'd always say, "We have nothing to discuss." How can you train her when you're dark?

Julie
early on...make a few light side sacrifices to earn her trust (gain influence)...beat her in the duels....if you have influence...beat her in a duel while cheating...she grumbles but you gain influence anyway

Julie
oh poor mission...even if she was a brat

Julie
yeah this one aint even close....mira's older and more experienced in fighting

Board Walker
HK seems really powerful, he nearly incinerated emperor vitiate

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Board Walker
HK seems really powerful, he nearly incinerated emperor vitiate
What the **** are you talking about?

Board Walker
HK-47 droid?

Emperordmb
HK-47 droid?
When did HK ever come close to incinerating Vitiate?

Hell when did HK get anywhere near Vitiate?

DarthAnt66
She is getting him mixed up with T3.

realslimshady25
Whats a haych-Kay?

Board Walker
Didn't Revan take HK-47 with him when he fought the Emperor? HK-47 used its' flame throwers on the emperor, the emperor then shrieked in utter fear as he covered his face in flailing arms and screamed while turning to run.

Emperordmb
Didn't Revan take HK-47 with him when he fought the Emperor? HK-47 used its' flame throwers on the emperor, the emperor then shrieked in utter fear as he covered his face in flailing arms and screamed while turning to run.
No T4 came with Revan, and tried to light Vitiate on fire, but Vitiate completely blocked the attack and completely obliterated him with a thought.

Board Walker
I'm pretty sure he set the emperor on fire, and the emperor was forever burned after that, that is why he forever had to hide in a cloak after that.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lolnope. Revan was though. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/2828295080.gif

FreshestSlice
How's that face imprint, tho?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.