ultimate thing vs ultimate colossus vs ultimate hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
WHO WINS?

ULTIMATE THING: when he used the press to test his strength sue said that he could destroy a tank like a paper bag and also sad he lifts over 20 tons per square inch from each hand

ULTIMATE COLOSSUS: overcame magneto's hold on him and stopped a moving train cold

ULTIMATE HULK: withstood thors godforce with no damage whatsoever and took on the ultimates (thor, cap, ironman, hawkeye, wasp, goliath) and nearly won!

SO WHO WINS?

armandovalles
I'D GO WITH ULTIMATE THING

Scoobless
Originally posted by armandovalles
ULTIMATE HULK: withstood thors godforce with no damage whatsoever

but he took a lot of damage when Thor started wailing on him

i'd vote for Thing as well

armandovalles
Yea i think the that in the ultimate series the thing is probly the strongest

armandovalles
well? who does everyone think will win?

armandovalles
c'mon guys, someone answer

Scoobless
ok............ i STILL think the Thing will win

armandovalles
NO MAN THANKS ANYWAY BUT I WANNA KNOW WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK ALSO SINCE I DONT REALLY KNOW THAT MUCH ABOUT ULTIMATE HULK OR COLOSSUS EXCEPT FOR WHAT I SAID ABOUT THEM EARLIER

armandovalles
HULK IS STRONGER IN ULTIMATE THAN IN MAINSTREAM RIGHT?

Scoobless
i don't think Ultimate Hulk is nearly as strong as regular Hulk

armandovalles
r u sure? i mean, regular hulk goes flying and almost dies when hit by thor's godforce, ultimate got hurt but not as badly

armandovalles
i'm gonna look it up, hold on

Scoobless
i never saw Ultimate Hulk get hit by Godforce.......... he got hit by lightning in "Ultimates 5"...... it still hasn't been established if Ultimate Thor is a god or a mental........ lol........ that's one of the things i like most about Ultimates

armandovalles
yup i looked it up and it said that the most the mainstream hulk can lift @ his MAXIMUM ANGRY STATE AS SAVAGE HULK is 250 tons, and ultimate is around 300

armandovalles
my bad, it said ultimate is 150 tons and mainstream is 300 tons, I was lookin @ something else before, sry

armandovalles
well, it specifically says ultimate is 150-200

Victor Von Doom
Ultimate Hulk.

We don't actually know that the man has sustained all that damage.

Thor SAYS 'your jaw is broken, one of your lungs is punctured' etc.

He's not Dr. Thor.

Hulk gets up and throws a car at him. He only lost because Wasp stung his brain and reverted him to Banner.

Scoobless
but Thor has shown that type of "knowing" ability prior to that fight..... he knew what was going on in Banner's head here....... so it is entirely possible he knewwhat was going on in Hulk's head or even in his body

Victor Von Doom
Mayhap.

armandovalles
so.....................i'm assuming everyone agrees with me that ultimate thing is the strongest being in the ultimate universe to be shown so far?

Scoobless
so.....................i'm assuming everyone agrees with me that ultimate thing is the strongest being in the ultimate universe to be shown so far?

no........ i think Ultimate Thor would kick his ass

and Ultimate Juggernaut took out Ultimate Colossus with no problem whatsoever

armandovalles
i dont think so, i think thor would get his ass handed to him on a silver platter

lightaxe

What has he done that shows his massive strength that you seem to think he has?

armandovalles
well sue said he could demolish a tank like a paper bag, he ripped annihilus' wing off, jumping from like 50 stories up he landed and made a crater so big it looked like a bomb went off and he walked out not damaged at all, and sue also said he puts out over 20 tons per square of strength from each hand, plus i'm not impressed by thor at all in the ultimates

armandovalles
oh and what issues where ultimate juggernaut in?

did he have the same look or not from the original? did they change him alot?

pr1983
oh and what issues where ultimate juggernaut in?

did he have the same look or not from the original? did they change him alot?

ultimate x-men 8 or 9 i think... and he does look different slightly, a bit rocky horror...

firstly, ultimate colossus is still a teen and has done some impressive shit (lifted a sentinel over his head and threw it a good bit into the air, stopped a speedingcar by simply standing in front of it, didnt brace himself or use his hands in any way, the train bit of course), but hes too young and inexperienced for this...

as for juggs, it didnt even show him and colossus go at it, it was dumb...

hulk could take thing imo...

armandovalles
NOT IN ULTIMATE, IN THE ULTIMATE UNIVERSE I THINK THE THING WOULD WHUP HULKS ASS BADLY.

GalacticStorm
Oh please. Why are marvel suddenly gonna make the thing stronger than hulk, juggernaut and thor. In ultimate i know its a kind of retelling but the characters powers to my knowledge are the same its just the characters background their personalities and in some cases the way they got their powers is different from the mainstream continuity. Hulk, Thor and juggernaut in ultimate in my opinion are still more powerful than the thing and would knock his brick jaw off. Collossus is still a teenager so the thing would still be stronger than him and would whup at this point. Give it a few yrs he'll get to class 100 in ultimate and leave the thing trailing behind strength wise.

armandovalles
WELL IM NOT GONNA START ANOTHER ARGUMENT OVER THE THING LIKE EARLIER SO I'M JUST GONNA TELL YOU TO WAIT AND IF THEY ARE RETELLING THE FF STORY ALL OVER AGAIN, SOON THING VS HULK WILL COME UP, AND THEN WE'LL SEE, UNTIL THEN, TO MAKE IT FAIR, ID SAY ITS EVEN CUZ NEITHER HAVE DONE ANYTHING SPECTACULAR ENOUGH TO PROVE WHOS STRONGER.

armandovalles
OK? WE'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE

armandovalles
OH BUT BY THE WAY THE THING HAS BEEN MADE DRASTICALLY BIGGER SO I ASSUME HES BEEN MADE STRONGER TOO FOR THE ULTIMATE FF SERIES CUZ NOW HES 6'8'' AND 1500 POUNDS ( HE USED TO BE 6'1'' AND ONLY 500 POUNDS )

GalacticStorm
ok we'll see but dont put your hopes up yeah?

armandovalles
OH AND THE HULKS WEAKER, SO...............

HULK IS WEAKER + THING IS STRONGER = THING>HULK

pr1983
OH AND THE HULKS WEAKER, SO...............

HULK IS WEAKER + THING IS STRONGER = THING>HULK

please... no more caps...

armandovalles
sry

GalacticStorm
Thats is the most ridiculous thing ive heard in my life. Thing if he is stronger just scrapes into class 100. He isnt worthy in the mainstream continuity. Hulk if he is weaker is still in class 100 because he is way into in the mainstream if we're using your faulty logic. Plus hulk gets a lot stronger as he gets angrier so in either reality hulk leaves thing trailing behind and still lays him out without a doubt!!

long pig
Armandovalles, are their two people using your account?
One post is totally different when compaired to another.

Wynndar
So Thing is just barely scraping into class 100 and Colossus is above and beyond 100...Colossus isnt stronger than Thing...just look at him in the comics, he is tiny compared to the Thing.

pr1983
Originally posted by Wynndar
So Thing is just barely scraping into class 100 and Colossus is above and beyond 100...Colossus isnt stronger than Thing...just look at him in the comics, he is tiny compared to the Thing.

in ultimate or 616?

Scoobless
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Oh please. Why are marvel suddenly gonna make the thing stronger than hulk, juggernaut and thor. In ultimate i know its a kind of retelling but the characters powers to my knowledge are the same its just the characters background their personalities and in some cases the way they got their powers is different from the mainstream continuity.

Cap is stronger in Ultimates, Black widow seems different power wise, Iron Man seems a lot weaker, Thor may be crazy.... wink ... it is a re-telling as far as using the same basic names and powers but other than that it's a lot different....... i like it

armandovalles
well, in my opinion thing is BEYOND 100 TONS because sue said he puts out over 20 tons of strength pressure per square inch on each hand and the thing wrapped his hand around dooms waist so thats like 20 inches so ................. 20 x 20 = 400!!!!

armandovalles
and also in a wizard magazine i have it says he CL 100+ and he is now 6'8'' and 1,500 pounds in ultimate.

lightaxe
You've said this size thing in pretty much every other post. And I doubt that they would have his maximum strength level at 400 tons.

armandovalles
no that was just mathematically the logical answer cuz think about, everything i said there was true.

black wolverine
i dont kno much about ulatimate because its new and i hate new comics but if this were olderversion im sure hulk would prevail and i still think he wins in ultimate simply because colosus is just a teen and not experienced and thing and hulk then that would be a classic fight but hulk would win uless thing got hecca stronger and if he did he would have to get hecca smarter 2 and get better fighting skills cause hulk will always be stronger than thing but if thing got hecca good fightinf skillls and maybe more speed he can win

armandovalles
yea but thats the thing, pardon the pun, the thing has gotten stronger and the hulk has gotten weaker and the hulk no longer gets stronger the angrier he gets.

lightaxe
yea he did, in the ultimates when he beat the shit out of the entire team he definatly got stronger the madder he got, he even said something like that didnt he?

armandovalles
no, first of all he didnt beat the crap out of the entire team, thor almost killed him!

lightaxe
._. no he didnt, he threw a car at thor after he beat him with mlojnir.

lightaxe
Sorry he didnt throw a car at him after thor named all the injuries he gave him the hulk replied with a smile on his face "nah , Thors hammer just make hulk horny for betty again, hippie!". And in the next panel we see Thor flying backwards into some cars and flipping them up into the air from hitting them so hard. "Almost killed him" hardly.

Tony Stark
I think that ULT THING is the strongest of all the other ULT heros mentioned (HULK, THOR, Colossus) I believe that Marvel is finally giving him his due. IMO

Scoobless
well, in my opinion thing is BEYOND 100 TONS because sue said he puts out over 20 tons of strength pressure per square inch on each hand and the thing wrapped his hand around dooms waist so thats like 20 inches so ................. 20 x 20 = 400!!!!

actually it's only 7 tons per square inch

the Darkone
The ultimate hulk took out the ultimates if wasp didn't messed with his brain they will be picking up thor and the others up with a pooper scooper.Wizard asked marvel who is the strongest and they the ultimate hulk then the thing. They had the power scale in the wizard 1.ultimate hulk 2. ultimate the thing 3. ultimate thor 4. ultimate colossus 5. ultimate ironman 6. ultimate captain america.

They need to make a ultimate hulk vs. ultimate thing

my vote is ultimate hulk

pr1983
Originally posted by the Darkone
The ultimate hulk took out the ultimates if wasp didn't messed with his brain they will be picking up thor and the others up with a pooper scooper.Wizard asked marvel who is the strongest and they the ultimate hulk then the thing. They had the power scale in the wizard 1.ultimate hulk 2. ultimate the thing 3. ultimate thor 4. ultimate colossus 5. ultimate ironman 6. ultimate captain america.

They need to make a ultimate hulk vs. ultimate thing

my vote is ultimate hulk

good list... but colossus owned thor big time in ultimate war...

Scoobless
Colossus deserves respect for this alone

Scoobless
smile

Scoobless
big grin

Cosmic Cube
Ultimate Hulk... stick out tongueukes:

Thing wins...

the Darkone
I have to disagree with you this time. Hulk rules and you knows this man

Scoobless
Ultimate Thor smacked down Ultimate Hulk...... if he hadn't stopped to ask him if he wanted to surrender he woulda killed him

Ultimate Colossus got the better of Ultimate Thor in their fight...... he must have cheated somehow

Ultimate Hulk took out most of an alien armada and beat the crap out of Iron Man, Captain America and Giant Man..... and managed to survive a beating from Ultimate Thor

Ultimate Thing beat up a giant monster guy and probably has done some other cool stuff that i don't know about yet (only read up to issue 12)

i think Hulk could take out Colossus....... but at the moment i think Thing could take out Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.