Storm VS Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
http://img30.exs.cx/img30/3852/svsds6ri.gif

I think Strange takes this. Storm has small sorcery too, even if she doesn't display it much. But not enough to stop Strange.

Scoobless
Storm has sorcery?!?!?!?!

DarkCrawler
In that ruby she carries.

Scoobless
she carries a ruby?!?!?!....... confused

Victor Von Doom
Dr. Strange.

Just...Dr. Strange.

dominic/wolf
strange would just teleport the if gems an th fig and waste her

DarkCrawler
Yeah, I think that Dr. Strange is better too.

Like the picture?

long pig
The pictures great, this fight sucks.
Storm wins easy.

DarkCrawler
Are...you...sure?

pr1983
Originally posted by long pig
The pictures great, this fight sucks.
Storm wins easy.

laughing, you're funny stick out tongue

Sentry
Strange wins this one. Strange is damn powerful.

BENITO
Strange. I mean dr. stephen strange. with his wand of watumb. strange.

stormfront13
why was this created?? but the ruby was candra's heart or are you talking about the other one

Tormentor_2004
Strange

Tormentor_2004
well actually if Strange uses his falmes, Storm'd create rain. If Strange creates his Winds of something i forgot, then Storm can also puit them away.

demigawd
lol.

Strange casts a spell that banishes Storm to the Confined Space dimension. It's a dimsension that looks exactly like a small box with no exits.

god I love magic...

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by stormfront13
why was this created?? but the ruby was candra's heart or are you talking about the other one

Storm would perhaps have chance of knocking Strange out before he could do something... stick out tongue

stormfront13
ha lol but imo storm doesn't stand much of a chance

demigawd
And if Stormfront says Storm doesn't stand much of a chance, you'd better believe it!

stormfront13
ha ha thanks i guess but its dr.strange we are talking about. yes if dr.strange was asleep or unconsious or something at the start of the fight then yes storm might be able to beat him. just out of curiousity how long does it take strange to put up a field or use a spell??

demigawd
Pfft. As long or short as the writer wants, really.

Did I mention how much I hate magic?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by demigawd
Pfft. As long or short as the writer wants, really.

Did I mention how much I hate magic?
I just used my magic to make you love magic.

stormfront13
yes i also hate magic cause now people can say he can do anything w/ magic. but even though storm more than likelyy loses it depends on how long it takes for him to attack and who attacks first cause a lightning bolt can take any normal human out. but as i said above storm loses

demigawd
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I just used my magic to make you love magic.

Happy Dance

Yaaaay! Magic!

rolling on floor laughing

God dammit!

Happy Dance

Yaaay!

Swanky-Tuna
Would be hilarious is if killing him made him stronger by freeing him from his body. I think that's what happened to Strange's master when he killed him to prevent Shuma Gorath from returning.

stormfront13
laughing

Swanky-Tuna
Not saying it would but those magic folk are wily.

stormfront13
yes i really don't like them but i do wish they would finally let storm go into her roots and let her accept her mother's magic ability seeing as every women on her mothers side was a sorceress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.