the a-next team vs avengers + juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
A-NEXT VS AVENGERS

J2 vs Juggernaut
Mainframe vs Iron man
Thunderstrike vs Thor
American Dream vs Captain America
Stinger vs Ant Man or Wasp

armandovalles
oh and i forgot DOC MAGUS VS DR. STRANGE

pmike
j2 v juggernaut- juggernaut
Mainframe vs Iron man- mainframe because hes an android
Thunderstrike vs Thor- Thor(dont know who thunderstrike is)
American Dream vs Captain America- Cap hes got a shield
Stinger vs Ant Man- gotta be ant-man

Heracles
Thunderstrike from A-Next is Eric Mastersons (the orginal Thunderstrike and one time Thor) son.

Hes not as powerful as Thor though seeing as he has the same powers as his father who wasn't Thors equal either.

I think its the Avengers and Juggernaught all the way in this one.

armandovalles
thunderstrike has all of the powers of thor but only 50 ton strength, but has 2 weapons, a mjolnir clone and an mystical uru axe with all the powers of mjolnir also, plus he doesnt have that stupid accent!

Heracles
Kevin Masterson the Second Thunderstrike doesn't have the axe....

His father did and the axe gave him extra strength that took him beyond the 50 ton range.

Heracles
Also the Thunderstrike mace Isn't a Mjolnir clone and doesn't possess the exact same powers as Mjolnir read the first issue of his book from 93 if you don't believe me.

He learned to his cost when fighting Bloodaxe that he wasn't quite Thor and that Thunderstrike had different abilities than Mjolnir.

pmike
i think that mainframe would beat iron man because iron mans only a guy in a robot suit where as mainframe is an android and androids are harder to kill than humansyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.