sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
i am completel clueless on sabertooth i need to know everthing from is height and weight to his powers so help me out

Abbita
all you need to know is one thing....

He is an A$$HOLE

dominic/wolf
why is he how do you see hellllalllalll a$$hole

Flavio
i saw an ep of old cartoon with him today, professor tried to save him from being bad but it all ended in a very surprising way: Saber fought Wolverine no expression
he has fast healing factor (same power as wolv), is bad, dumb, tall, strong, and once had a past in common with Logan, thats all i know...

long pig
hmm, well, hes just a bigger stronger version of wolverine....

Mai'Keth
Sabretooth

Nationality: Canadian
Height: 6 ft. 6 in.
Weight: 275 lbs.
Eyes: Amber
Hair: Blond

Powers & Abilities: Sabretooth can regenerate damaged or destroyed cells at an accelerated rate, and his healing factor renders him virtually immune to poisons and most drugs. Sabretooth's superhumanly acute senses are comparable to those of certain animals; he can track a person or object by smell in a manner similar to that of a dog or wolf. Also, his claws and teeth are strong enough to rend substances as durable as bone.

Accelerated healing factor, Superhumanly acute senses, Indestructible Adamantium skeleton and claws

Known Relatives: Zebadiah Creed (father, presumed deceased), unnamed mother (presumed deceased), Graydon Creed (Tribune, son, deceased), Clarice Ferguson (Blink, surrogate daughter)

Affiliations: Marauders, X-Factor, Brotherhood III, V, Team X, CIA, Hounds, Weapon X Program I, III, Exiles
-

Hope this helps smile

Rave X
He's bad and cool cool

There's so much more to him then everyone always thinks. He's got an interesting past.

pr1983
They tried to inject some life into his character by giving him a history with gambit, then he almost killed psylocke...

he'll never be much more than a poor mans wolverine, a reminder of what wolverine would be like without a conscience...

talon00x
Originally posted by pr1983
They tried to inject some life into his character by giving him a history with gambit, then he almost killed psylocke...

he'll never be much more than a poor mans wolverine, a reminder of what wolverine would be like without a conscience...

Thats why hes better than wolverine he doesnt hold anything back. He kills because he likes it, wolverine kills when he has too.

He is a bigger, stronger,has a faster healing factor, and is faster than wolverine.

What you need to know about sabretooth is that he is much better now than his first appearance. Recently he was given his adamantium skeleton back, and his healing factor got picked up a couple notches.

The only thing wolverine has on sabretooth is that his hand to hand fighting skills is better, but it doesnt help as much as it use too.

pr1983
Originally posted by talon00x
Thats why hes better than wolverine he doesnt hold anything back. He kills because he likes it, wolverine kills when he has too.

He is a bigger, stronger,has a faster healing factor, and is faster than wolverine.

What you need to know about sabretooth is that he is much better now than his first appearance. Recently he was given his adamantium skeleton back, and his healing factor got picked up a couple notches.

The only thing wolverine has on sabretooth is that his hand to hand fighting skills is better, but it doesnt help as much as it use too.

Trust me, you wont find anyone who despises Logan as much as me, but imo he always seemed too similar to Logan for my liking...

Not enough differences between the two...

And killing because you like to isnt always a great thing... stick out tongue

long pig
I agree, but killing because you HAVE to is an AWESOME thing.
Sabretooth has a need to kill, like a wolf does....or some insane bloodlust, the guy puts on a mask at night and commits random murders to quelch his thirst.

Thats genius.

talon00x
Originally posted by long pig
I agree, but killing because you HAVE to is an AWESOME thing.
Sabretooth has a need to kill, like a wolf does....or some insane bloodlust, the guy puts on a mask at night and commits random murders to quelch his thirst.

Thats genius.

lol that was before, weapon x gave him license to kill. (he doesnt have to wear a mask anymore wink).

I dont see a simularity except their power, and adamantium skeleton. Really sabretooth is wolverines polar oposite. The way he thinks, the way he acts, the way he kills.

Plenty of difference for me to like him stick out tongue

lol .... but in comics its a good thing. Think about it im sure every bad guy at one point just said, hey screw it i need to kill someone right now.

Sabretooth just thinks that more than others roll eyes (sarcastic)

gambitindaflesh
Yeah, he is a good bad guy because he's got to be the most brutal and immoral one. Even Apoc and Sinister have motives behing their sickness, but Sabertooth is just a giant, sick, twisted, very, very disturbed guy, I don't think they did a good job on his character in the movie, they could have done more.

You can't deny he is very much like Wolverine, and you can't deny that Wolverine can still whoop him because otherwise... he'de be dead.

If I were an X Man I would fear Sabertooth the most because of his savage nature, I am a very empathetic and compassionate person and people who are that far gone, I just don't understand. I wouldn't give him a chance and would just wipe him out.

Like the dogs at the shelter I work at, I connect with dogs real well and have great knowledge of thier behavior and thiers a point where they can be just too far gone and they need to be 'put down' because thiers no place for them on this Earth that is healthy. and that is what Sabertooth a mentally screwed-up, vicious and abused dog.

gambitindaflesh
who needs to be put to sleep!

PS sorry about all the spelling and grammar errors!

talon00x
Originally posted by gambitindaflesh

You can't deny he is very much like Wolverine, and you can't deny that Wolverine can still whoop him because otherwise... he'de be dead.

Well if you think about it, wolverine has often had the xmen to fall on when in trouble. The last couple fights when he didnt have the x-men, like in the native for example, he got handled wink then he killed wolverines puppy. (if you read the book you will get the joke)

Dont worry happens to the best of us smile

dominic/wolf
wolverines puppy i read the first one so explain

talon00x
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
wolverines puppy i read the first one so explain

****WARNING SPOILER****

Sabretooth called the native, wolverines puppy. (its funny cause wolverine slept with her)

If you only read the first one you need the others. They are really, really good. They portrayed sabretooth's and wolverine's character very well. Sabretooth wasn't insane and didn't act like an animal with absolutely no control like other comics tend to show sabretooth. Wolverine was real quiet and didnt care about killing those in his way. (which pretty much sums up wolverines character).

If you are looking for a comic where sabretooth isn't some mindless animal then this comic is a good one. smile

The best thing about this comic is that it shows just how fast their healing factors work, and it shows just how much more of an advantage sabretooth has over wolverine.

dominic/wolf
what are his weaknesses ???

talon00x
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
what are his weaknesses ???

Most of the time being over confident, or underestimating someone. Most of the time, when fighting a good guy that their is no possible way that the writer will let that hero lose then it will end up like spiderman. Sabretooth fought spiderman, and spiderman just shot web in his face. Sabretooth ripped it off ripping the skin off as well. (it took sabretooth like month to heal from that scratch, when really sabretooth should of just smiled as he healed in matters of seconds)

That was before his improvements that weapon x gave him. He has had at least two surgical procedures, both improving his strength and healing factor. Now he has his adamantium skeleton. (if he runs into spidey again, spidey better call for backup)

On two different occasions wolverine has admitted to being weaker as in not as durable, not as fast, not as strong. Both were in a wolverine book.

one was wolverine #163 and the other was wolverine #166.

He admitted that sabretooths healing factor was better than his own in 163, but then he got another healing improvement after that fight.

one more note...he is the only person that i have ever seen to be able to make a fur coat out of wendigo (thats right wendigo, the class 100 ton or so beast that fights with the hulk) Thats sabretooth open season if ya want to pick that one up. (its a cool book)

pr1983
Plenty of difference for me to like him stick out tongue

there's nothing wrong with it, but in a lot of comics thats all sabertooth is, a killer...

and i never considered wolverine to be better, even the TAS showed sabertooth as being superior....

I just think they need to add something to his character, x-men writers are getting awful lazy nowadays...

gambitindaflesh
Okay, I believe you about Sabertooth having the advantage, I'm outdated on comics... severly...

I'm learning a lot, I love this character, he is so raw and defined. He is one of my favorite villians, along with Sinister, Magneto and Apoc. His history with Gambit only makes me like him more, don't know why, I guess because through his evil he opened a part of Gambit that I would otherwise not have seen, and that is what he does, opens up parts of the others that are unpleasent.

Gambit hates him too, loved when he was getting back at him.

Mai'Keth
I'm not up on the comics as much as I used to be either but I never liked Sabretooth for some reason. I don't think it's because I like Wolverine though. blink To each their own I suppose smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.