Star Wars Episodes 7, 8 and 9

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zombieman
I know these will almost certainly nver be made into films, but hasn't George Lucas written scripts for each of them? Does anyone know if these summaries are genuine? They are credited to Lucas anyway:

http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/episode7/plot.html

ArthasKnight
LMAO, you think anything on ss.com is true? You have much to learn...everything on that site, while being ridiculously hilarious, is complete bullsh!t.

atila the great
crap, there's one tread like this every single day

ArthasKnight
I recommend the 'Supershadow Giggletime Happy Thread' for some laughs, there's always something good there.

Julie
I think I usually avoid that one...it's disturbing...or it could be I'm just lazy

ShotgunWes
Supershadow strikes again!!! Happy Dance

SuperDuprShadow
How can people be so gullible

Hybris
it's nice to see that people have such great imagination, but even if GL wrote this, it would be impossible to make films out of these scripts. All the actors from RTOJ are seniors now. 30 years seems a bit too short to become that old.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by atila the great
crap, there's one tread like this every single day

As long as they stay out of the EP3 section Im good with that. laughing out loud

Delfedd
and besides... well... read the last book in the NJO series, and you'll see

yerssot
there should be a sticky here saying not to believe one word from that site

CellDweller
Who cares if these subjects have been posted before? Don't read it if it bugs you that much. The threads are evident by their titles. Newbies like myself can ask the same questions you did when you were new to the board. Now lets be mature Jedi and whine some more....Jeez embarrasment

Batman316
Originally posted by CellDweller
Who cares if these subjects have been posted before? Don't read it if it bugs you that much. The threads are evident by their titles. Newbies like myself can ask the same questions you did when you were new to the board. Now lets be mature Jedi and whine some more....Jeez embarrasment

um..... lets not Happy Dance

zombieman
Obviously Im not familiar with 'Supershadow'. I merely typed star wars episode 7 into a search engine and found that page. Surely he can get into a lot of legal trouble for putting George Lucas' name on those scripts?

Darth_Janus
We can only hope.

Still, like I've said before, this forum needs a SuperShadow disclaimer, for those who are unfairly taken advantage of.

SithSpy
Really, I think that about 75% of us can say that they were tricked when new to the starwars net. I know i was, I didnt belive the 78&9 summaries, but i took everything else as true

Darth_Janus
I honestly didn't know anything about SuperShadow at all until I came here. I guess it was for the best.

SithSpy
yeah when i first started going to boards i came across his site, in all honesty you can smell a lil bs as soon as you enter but you dont know any better at first

Darth_Janus
He's no better than those South African con artists trying to get your bank account number. Only, he doesn't get paid for his trickery.

Jedi_KnightAlly
I found supershadows site before i found any others and thought it was canon, i discounted his scripts cause i thought they were crap, didn't like all this clone this and clone that lol. But i can see how ppl who haven't heard otherwise take what he says as true. Except the george lucas and cast interviews lol.

IceWithin
it'd be sweet if there were a nuber 7 8 and 9

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by IceWithin
it'd be sweet if there were a nuber 7 8 and 9 We can only hope...

The Ones
no. star wars is about how a good person comes bad, then his son helps him become good. thats what star wars is about. 7,8 and 9 would ruin it

Ushgarak
Faked- closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.