Has Anyone Read Amazing Spider-man #375??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

o_0VenomGirl0_o
In ASM #374 It says NEXT VENOM REVEALS WHAT HE REALLY WANTS--AND IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK...

What does he does he reveal and want? confused
Can someone please tell me???

NoFate007
He wants....

you guessed it...

to save a bunch of money on his car insurance by switching to Geico.

o_0VenomGirl0_o
LOL laughing

fever red
That, and Geico now offers a serving of brains for every new customer.

o_0VenomGirl0_o
Seriously guys...what does he reaval in ASM #375?!!

fever red
Sorry, it's been too long for me since I read that...but I'll wager he expressed a desire to someday marry Bad S!

pr1983
Originally posted by o_0VenomGirl0_o
In ASM #374 It says NEXT VENOM REVEALS WHAT HE REALLY WANTS--AND IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK...

What does he does he reveal and want? confused
Can someone please tell me???

How old is this comic?

o_0VenomGirl0_o
It's in this comic that he releales the thing.
Does anyone know what he reveals?

Next Venom_girl
The Reader's Digest Synopsis of ASM #375 from http://www.spiderfan.org
"Venom Captures Peter's Parents (Part 2), Laser Etched Cover
... Makes non-interference deal with Spider-Man"

fever red
Ahhh! Venom Girl, cute sig.

badsymbiote
Originally posted by fever red
Sorry, it's been too long for me since I read that...but I'll wager he expressed a desire to someday marry Bad S!

love

Aw, girl, you're the sweetest.

I always thought that he initially wanted to save Parkers "parents" from the Wall-crawler himself. Of course, we know that this issue covers the uneasy pact between Brock and Parker--an agreement that sends Brock scrambling to his native San Francisco to try his hand at genuinely altruistic heroism and do a little soul-searching in the process. I just think of this issue as the one that sets up "Lethal Protector".

At the time this was released, there would be no implication to the reader that Venom would do anything but try to hurt the couple or use them as leverage against Spidey in some way. At this time, we really have no reason to trust Eddie Brock the way we now can.

Linkalicious
It's not impressive.

Venom breaks out of jail in like 373 or something.

In 374 he decides that the fastest way to get to Spiderman is to go after his parents. Venom and Spidey fight...Venom knocks out Spiderman. When Spiderman wakes up his parents are missing.

375. Spiderman hunts down Venom and finds him at his amusement park hideout. They go at it, Spidey gets his parents back. This is a HUGE comic with multiple stories. This is also the introduction of "The Bride of Venom."

VenomCarnage21
Venom kidnapped Spidey's parents, trying to "protect" them from that "evil destroyer of innocence." The Wild Pack enter into the fray, Ann Weying makes her first appearance, and thus Marvel makes the horrible mistake of making Venom a "Lethal Protector."

doctorstrongbad
Yeah it a great comic and the cover is awesome. Spider-man has to rescue his parents. I thought it was cool that they made venom a good guy. smile

Spideys Sister
Did Spideys parents even KNOW he was spidey?
And how are they alive?I thought they died.

jinzin
they are....the parents in question were automated humans....sucks to be a superhero.

St Eddie Brock
Eddie knew who Peters parents were, I thought is was kinda cool how he just came up to two random people and as if they were Peter's parents.
And guess what?
He was right! *sighs* But he was so polite when he came up to them love

Spideys Sister
Whoa, that must bum you out to see this army comando act like such a softy...
( sarcasim, people, sarcasim)

RogueGambitdare
I never read that # of the comic. And I probably never will.

doctorstrongbad
It was a good comic, but now its a classic. I read it when it first came out a while ago.

Spideys Sister
How long is "a while''?

golden moon
I 've got that comic and I am uploading it now so that I can send it to you big grin it will finish in 4 hours yawn

Spideys Sister
Thanks... mobile blink blink

golden moon
oh guys I am sorry but it didn't upload... erm it's 20MB and the server disconected sad

golden moon
at least I 've got the cover stick out tongue

http://goldendolls.us/Amazing%20Spiderman%20v1%20375%20-%20The%20Bride%20Of%20Venom/Amazing_Spider-Man_1993_%23375_01.jpg

Spideys Sister
Oh, that one.... Ooooooh-kay!

Mr Venom
Pola! close this thread please http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon2.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.