Bishop runs the gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony
Bishop will encounter:

Cyclops
Batman (no prep or prior knowledge).
Classic Iceman
New Beast
Sunspot
Spiderman
Hulk
Wonderman
Thanos

Bishop stamina will be restored after each encounter. And oh, Bishop has all weapons and an extensive rolodex of each of these character's strengths and weaknesses. Who will finish Bishop off first?

GalacticStorm
Id say he either gets to spiderman or the hulk and then loses im not sure yet havent made up my mind

pr1983
Cyclops isnt dumb enough to shoot him, so he'd fight hand to hand, and i'd say bishop would beat him, i'd say bats can take him though...

armandovalles
i think he'll get up to hulk and by the time he charges up enough energy to hurt the hulk, the hulk will be so angry he'll crush him into a ball.

BENITO
he'll make it to the last one. IF he has he guns.(before Hulk give him EMPLATE then we'll have a close one.) If he doesn't have his gun's he won't beat the hulk.
and why are you pitting a forum member against Bishop. (I know there's an avenger called wonderman)

srankmissingnin
Bishop doesn't get passed Batman so long as he has his belt.

Scoobless
i don't think Bishop would beat Cyclops, he knows Bishop too well, he'd blast the floor out from under him then kick him in the face

outavodka
In all seriousness, Cyclops should be bitchslaped everytime his mug grazes the pages of any comic due to his cocky>high n mighty> but im a lil momas boy on the inside attitude. And oh because I dont like him ^_^
I also kinda agree w/t Srank Batman runs trains on weirdos like drunk frat boys w/t money to throwaway. So I kinda see like one mutant doesnt make a big diffrence. True Bishop can throw some blows here n there but come on...this is The Dark Knight here were talkin about batbelt or not.

armandovalles
i think he would get up to thanos and then get his ass whupped, the only way he would get past hulk though is if he grabbed power lines like he did against juggy one time and shot all the energy aqt hulk and blew a hole in him or blasted his head off.

lightaxe
I think he'll get to Spidey and then lose. I know past Spidey he couldnt do anything to those guys.

BENITO
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Bishop doesn't get passed Batman so long as he has his belt.

he can absorb kinetic energy.

BootlegBoys420
If He Makes It Past Bats (Big If) Then Spidey Takes Him...

Scoobless
Originally posted by BENITO
he can absorb kinetic energy.

Bats can tie him up or gas him.......... or both

Originally posted by armandovalles
i think he would get up to thanos

either admit you were joking or expain this comment

sad

outavodka
no he was joking but wont admit it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.