ROTS The Video Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PatStarrunner
Anyone see anything new on the ROTS game? I read in Insider that it will feature a bonus "what if" end level...I wonder what it will be? Maybe Anakin never falls to the dark side?

adamrubin
i heard that it is obi wan who falls and sies and anakin stays burn free

Jedi Priestess
Any reason why you didn't use the existing ROTS game thread?

Darth Jello
i'm guessing it diverges with anakin deciding to kill palpatine instead of saving him.

PatStarrunner
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess

I'm sorry, I didn't know there was one already...my bad...

Julie
Around here that happens alot....I'll prob get the game but after I see the movie...I still wanna go spoiler free

vader519
I remember hearing in the behind the scenes look at the game on the bonus disc that it was gojng to be if Anakin kills Obi-wan, and never has to wear the suit, and also try to save Padme.

.:Space Opera:.
well wait would the ROTS game be considered EU? that seems kind of like a double standard to me. OOHH the redundancy...

Darth Jello
ROTS the game would have to have at least ten endings considering all the choices anaking has to make. I mean, if he killed sidious, I"m sure all the clones would go nuts on a failsafe system and he'd still have to explain himself to a corrupt senate and find the separatists and everything. then deal with his own marriage and quitting the jedi and everything.

DenKi
The Game wont have no more than 2 endings i think...

Stefan Kojic
Can't wait for this game!!!!!!!!!!111

g3orge
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess

do you own these forums?

vader519
Well it does not make sense to create a new thread about a topic that has already been posted, unless it has been closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.