I'm in soo much trouble!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LifeIsKillingMe
My friends and I went to this christian chruch and while the priest was talking, we yelled Hail Satan!!!!! then ran out....we're still expecting cops

Tex
You should retell your story but include something having to do big black dicks to keep me interested! winkiss

Myth
Originally posted by LifeIsKillingMe
My friends and I went to this christain chruch and while the priest was talking, we yelled Hail Satan!!!!! then ran out....we're still expecting cops

Are you f*cking stupid?

chelsea17
Wow people are so smart these days roll eyes (sarcastic)

LifeIsKillingMe
Originally posted by Myth
Are you f*cking stupid?

naw we just like to have fun

LiL nAstY GirL
You are ****ing trash...thats like going into a snygoge and yelling hail hitler. You deserve to die a long painful death.

Myth
No, that is seriously stupid. Why don't you go to a WWII ceremony on Memorial Day and yell, "Hail Hitler." Wouldn't be too smart, would it.

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by chelsea17
Wow people are so smart these days roll eyes (sarcastic)

lol

LifeIsKillingMe
its just that some chrsitian ppl were giving us a hard time and we wanted payback

LanİeWindu™
Expecting cops? For saying Hail Satan? You watch too much TV. Cops don't care about little stuff like that.

chelsea17
No, that is seriously stupid. Why don't you go to a WWII ceremony on Memorial Day and yell, "Hail Hitler." Wouldn't be too smart, would it.

I had tons of sarcasm in my voice thenwink

Myth
So you take it out on their entire church? That doesn't justify crap.

LifeIsKillingMe
by that i mean we were at a resturant and we were talking about Dimmu Borgir and some chrsitians came up to us and threw holy water on us saying how the devil has taken over our minds and this would heal us. we werent doing anything to them, just eating and talking. the they started to lecture us about god until we managed to get away

smoker4
by that i mean we were at a resturant and we were talking about Dimmu Borgir and some chrsitians came up to us and threw holy water on us saying how the devil has taken over our minds and this would heal us. we werent doing anything to them, just eating and talking. the they started to lecture us about god until we managed to get away

So..........................you are into the devil? hmmmmmmmmmmm how nice for you

LiL nAstY GirL
Cause every Cristian carries holy water roll eyes (sarcastic)

SlipknoT
Why are you guys making a big deal out of it? She just wanted to have some fun.

LifeIsKillingMe
no if u pour regualr water into a cup and say something it becomes holy
and no we're not satanist

LifeIsKillingMe
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Why are you guys making a big deal out of it? She just wanted to have some fun.

yes, exactly! thank you!!

Coldfire
Wow....

LiL nAstY GirL
Because its ****ed up...not evceryone is some goth...we all dont worship the devil, we all don't wear only black, we dont all cut ourselves...

Mist
well.....if someone came up to me and threw holy water on me and claimed i was possessed.......id like to see god help them outta the mess id do to them....

LifeIsKillingMe
we dont cut and we dont worship the devil!!!
but we do wear alot of black

smoker4
Goth?

Mist
black is cool cool

colour doesnt define your religion.

Coldfire
Nope it doesn't

LifeIsKillingMe
we're not satanists we just wanted to have a lil fun

smoker4
Blacks the new errrrrrrr black?

Myth
Originally posted by chelsea17
I had tons of sarcasm in my voice thenwink

I was talking to LifeisKillingMe.

Myth
no if u pour regualr water into a cup and say something it becomes holy
and no we're not satanist

It doesn't become holy water just because a christian says something. It has to be higher up. And those weren't some ordinary Christians (are you even sure they were Christian?). You probably just yelled "Hail Satan" to a bunch of old people and little children. Way to go A$$HOLE!

Myth
I like how your justification has changed. It has gone from "We were just having fun" to "They deserve it." You are mad for them stereotyping you yet you went and did something f*cking stupid to a whole group because of a few individuals as well. When they splashed water on you, they didn't mean harm, they are just ignorant. What you did was flat out mean. If there is a God, he will probably send you to Hell for what you did.

Imaginary
Does it really matter? Like Slip said, she just wanted to have some fun.

Raven Guardia
okay doing that in a chruch is desrespectful you moron. Your mom raised you well roll eyes (sarcastic)

Myth
One last thing before I take a nap. Maybe you do need a good splashing of some holy water. Too me it sounds like those Christians made a good evaluation of your character.

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
okay doing that in a chruch is desrespectful you moron. Your mom raised you well roll eyes (sarcastic)

We always feel the same way, its kinda weird

SlipknoT
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Because its ****ed up...not evceryone is some goth...we all dont worship the devil, we all don't wear only black, we dont all cut ourselves... Not all of us are some prep, we all dont shop at American Eagle, We all dont Listen to Usher, We all dont worship God...

Raven Guardia
One last thing before I take a nap. Maybe you do need a good splashing of some holy water. Too me it sounds like those Christians made a good evaluation of your character.

I agree

Raven Guardia
Not all of us are some prep, we all dont shop at American Eagle, We all dont Listen to Usher, We all dont worship God...

That is such a stero-type mad

SlipknoT
That is such a stero-type mad And this isnt? "Because its ****ed up...not evceryone is some goth...we all dont worship the devil, we all don't wear only black, we dont all cut ourselves..."

LiL nAstY GirL
Not all of us are some prep, we all dont shop at American Eagle, We all dont Listen to Usher, We all dont worship God...

I'd rather be a prep than some freakish goth whos always misrable

Raven Guardia
well, most the time goths do wroship the devil and try to relate themselves to all "dark" things

Raven Guardia
I'd rather be a prep than some freakish goth whos always misrable

Me too

SlipknoT
I'd rather be a prep than some freakish goth whos always misrable That just shows how ignorant you really are.

SlipknoT
well, most the time goths do wroship the devil and try to relate themselves to all "dark" things In my experience most are Athiests.

Raven Guardia
In my experience most are Athiests.

well, Athiests are blind and very ignorant

LiL nAstY GirL
That just shows how ignorant you really are.

Yeah I'm ignorant because I like to smile and laugh...

I'm sorry that your like what 17, your only friends are on the computer, and that your life is just a waste

Raven Guardia

I'm sorry that your like what 17, your only friends are on the computer, and that your life is just a waste

laughing out loud

LifeIsKillingMe

you have him mixed up with yourself

SlipknoT
well, Athiests are blind and very ignorant How? They are smart enough to think on their own? A Christian calling an Athiest ignorant? laughing

SlipknoT

I'm sorry that your like what 17, your only friends are on the computer, and that your life is just a waste laughing out loud A far off shoot from my real life

LiL nAstY GirL
you have him mixed up with yourself

No, turns out I'm 14, I have alot of close friends, and a job, I do good in school...I don't look to get suspended like his sorry ass does...

LiL nAstY GirL
laughing out loud A far off shoot from my real life

Keep telling yourself that wink

SlipknoT
No, turns out I'm 14, I have alot of close friends, and a job, I do good in school...I don't look to get suspended like his sorry ass does... Please, Greet your temple with a gun a do all of us a favor

LifeIsKillingMe
No, turns out I'm 14, I have alot of close friends, and a job, I do good in school...I don't look to get suspended like his sorry ass does...

ha u dont know shit about him hes just a dude online

SlipknoT
Keep telling yourself that wink An insult truly reflected upon your age

LiL nAstY GirL
Please, Greet your temple with a gun a do all of us a favor

Sorry I'm not suicidle like you

LiL nAstY GirL
An insult truly reflected upon your age

Maybe you should start acting yours...

SlipknoT
Sorry I'm not suicidle like you roll eyes (sarcastic) Yea, you know me sooo well that you would know all my metal motives.

LifeIsKillingMe
Sorry I'm not suicidle like you

like i said u dont know shit about him

SlipknoT
Maybe you should start acting yours... Another witty remark from a true Intellectual

Coldfire
Whoa guys...

LiL nAstY GirL
roll eyes (sarcastic) Yea, you know me sooo well that you would know all my metal motives.

From what I've seen you post, I can tell your a bully with no life, so Im done wasting my time talking to someone who wasted their own time

SlipknoT
From what I've seen you post, I can tell your a bully with no life, so Im done wasting my time talking to someone who wasted their own time How the hell am I a bully? laughing out loud

Red Superfly

That is a view based on ignorance. Please understand the meaning of the word before tarnishing other people with it. It's not very nice and doesn't do much for your own credibility.

There's good and bad in everything. There are evil goths, there are idiot goths, there are cool goths. Just like every other kind of "faction" society tends to come up with, its to segregate people into quantifiable groups, and ignorant sterotypes are formed because of it. Think outside the box, and enlightened ye will become.

Oh and about the church thing. In order to get the cops even REMOTELY interested, you would have to walk up to the vicar, beat him up, and shoot everyone else in attendance.

LiL nAstY GirL
Another witty remark from a true Intellectual

I'm smarter than you. I go to school...you know the place where people are suppose to go....so someday when I'll be supporting my family and see you lying in a gutter, I'll laugh at your sorry ass

LifeIsKillingMe
Another witty remark from a true Intellectual

what do u expect from someone who listens to britney spears?

LiL nAstY GirL
How the hell am I a bully? laughing out loud

This http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t335409.html

LiL nAstY GirL
what do u expect from someone who listens to britney spears?

So what if I do? Its better than any of the shit you listin to

Red Superfly
Did you miss my post entirely or something? Or is this a case of "head in the sand"?

And how does that link show any proof that Slipknot is a bully? He starts a thread asking about bringing peace back to the boards, where was the bad intent there?

SlipknoT
I'm smarter than you. I go to school...you know the place where people are suppose to go....so someday when I'll be supporting my family and see you lying in a gutter, I'll laugh at your sorry ass Yes, a 14 year old prep that know nothing about life is smarter than me, and I really don't need school, not only am I probably the biggest dealer in 3 districts, but I'm set to inherit my grandfathers estate and nearly 500 grand confused

LifeIsKillingMe
This http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t335409.html

and thats bully how?

SlipknoT
So what if I do? Its better than any of the shit you listin to laughing you, Britney Spears is very deep and meaningful music

SlipknoT
This http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t335409.html I still dont get your point

LifeIsKillingMe
So what if I do? Its better than any of the shit you listin to

plz shitney isnt fit to whipe Slipknot's (the band and the member) ass!

Raven Guardia
How? They are smart enough to think on their own? A Christian calling an Athiest ignorant? laughing

laugh it up dumb ass. The devil has you deceived pissed

SlipknoT
plz shitney isnt fit to whipe Slipknot's (the band and the member) ass! yes

SlipknoT
laugh it up dumb ass. The devil has you deceived pissed roll eyes (sarcastic)

LiL nAstY GirL
Yes, a 14 year old prep that know nothing about life is smarter than me, and I really don't need school, not only am I probably the biggest dealer in 3 districts, but I'm set to inherit my grandfathers estate and nearly 500 grand confused

I do know alot about life...except we see things in diffrent ways...like I think you're a complte waste of life, and you don't think too much of me

And dealing drugs? Oh I wanna be just like Slipknot a ****in drug dealer...thats how I wanna support my family

LifeIsKillingMe
yes

and i forgot to include moi!

LiL nAstY GirL
laughing you, Britney Spears is very deep and meaningful music

No, its fun music you know that three letter word

SlipknoT
and you don't think too much of me

Thats an understatement wink

LiL nAstY GirL
plz shitney isnt fit to whipe Slipknot's (the band and the member) ass!

Thats real clever shitney you are a geniuse roll eyes (sarcastic)

LifeIsKillingMe
SLipknot rules
britney sucks
end of story

SlipknoT
No, its fun music you know that three letter word It would just be alot easier on your part to admit that its crap, teenybopper shit.

LiL nAstY GirL
sure....what ever you say...cause your opinion matters.

SlipknoT
SLipknot rules
britney sucks
end of story thumb up

SlipknoT
sure....what ever you say...cause your opinion matters. Well in the scope of things it may not, but its more educated than yours.

LiL nAstY GirL
Sure, why dont you cut school, and then yourself

Red Superfly
Oh and for anyone that thinks being an aethiest is evil - thats ignorant too.

An aethiest is when someone doesnt believe in ANYTHING, including the devil.

Being intolerant of aethiests is as bad as being intolerant to other religions. Do you have a go at Muslims because they don't believe what Christians believe? What about the masses of different religions? I don't see how being an aetheist is a problem - as it's a belief in itself, and should be tolerated.

Some people have their own beliefs. Many people do, in order to live a balanced life. I believe in karma, and that sort of thing. Doesn't mean I believe in some sort of all powerful God controlling everything.

Don't ever assume people are evil because they believe differently to you.

Alas, I am more likley to get a response from that brick wall. Hello wall.

SlipknoT
Sure, why dont you cut school, and then yourself Sorry, I'm not a whiney emo child.

Red Superfly

Yes Mr. Brick Wall, you do have nice wallpaper. It's so much more fun talking to you, Mr.Wall. Nobody seems to listen to me at all, and would rather compete in petty name calling.

Seriously, how old are you?

silver_tears
My friends and I went to this christian chruch and while the priest was talking, we yelled Hail Satan!!!!! then ran out....we're still expecting cops

You know you're cool when..........

LiL nAstY GirL
Sorry, I'm not a whiney emo child.

Too bad, I wouldn't have minded your funeral

Raven Guardia
Dude slip sometimes you can be such a jerk.

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by Red Superfly

Alas, I am more likley to get a response from that brick wall. Hello wall.

Sorry, but I'm too pissed to really care...

SlipknoT
Too bad, I wouldn't have minded your funeral Thats nice, now do you have some sleeping around to do, throwing your haggard body around?

LiL nAstY GirL
Yes Mr. Brick Wall, you do have nice wallpaper. It's so much more fun talking to you, Mr.Wall. Nobody seems to listen to me at all, and would rather compete in petty name calling.

Seriously, how old are you?

SlipknoT
Dude slip sometimes you can be such a jerk. Yea, Only to idiots

LifeIsKillingMe

STFU u aint the boss of him

LiL nAstY GirL
Thats nice, now do you have some sleeping around to do, throwing your haggard body around?

Nope, I'm use to being up late doing things...don't you have some drugs to do? I think your comeing back to reality

LiL nAstY GirL
STFU u aint the boss of him

Good one

silver_tears
I think the grammar and spelling in this thread are appalling smart

Red Superfly
Sorry, but I'm too pissed to really care...

Why are you getting pissed off? That's a short fuse right there.

And all this talk about the goths being the melodramatic and stroppy ones........

Come on, this is getting stupid.

SlipknoT
Nope, I'm use to being up late doing things...don't you have some drugs to do? I think your comeing back to reality No, see I SELL the drugs wink Heres a quarter, meet me upstairs in 20, figure its good for you to get a head start on your Career

Red Superfly
Originally posted by silver_tears
I think the grammar and spelling in this thread are appalling smart

Are you sure you've actually got the grammar right there yourself?

LifeIsKillingMe
dude why does everyone **** up my threads

Mist
wow, im off for like an hour and this thread grows like 60000pages...

LiL nAstY GirL
No, see I SELL the drugs wink Heres a quarter, meet me upstairs in 20, figure its good for you to get a head start on your Career

**** you

A) I already have a great bf

B) I would never be a whore.

C) I would never even look at you

silver_tears
I was contemplating whether it was "is" or "are" appalling, but then I figured it's almost midnight, and at least I use vowels when I type so I'm still ahead of half the KMC community happy

SlipknoT
I'm still ahead of half the KMC community happy Im not gonna say anything whistle

Red Superfly
Yes indeedy. I didn't know if you were kidding though and were just using a play-on-words.

Just say you "intentionally" typed it like that and say no more.......

This thread has officially been DE-RAILED.

SlipknoT
**** you

an idiot squirming....

LiL nAstY GirL
Why are you getting pissed off? That's a short fuse right there.

Because this is so ****ed up how people think its okay to do things like this

silver_tears
dnt b n @ss slip smart

LiL nAstY GirL
an idiot squirming....

Takes one to know one

SlipknoT
Takes one to know one laughing Im sorry but that was just so sad

SlipknoT
dnt b n @ss slip smart I'm biting my tong

silver_tears
That's it, I think I'm going to bed, night all happy

LifeIsKillingMe
Takes one to know one

stfu no1 on this thread likes u

LiL nAstY GirL
laughing Im sorry but that was just so sad

not as sad as you

LiL nAstY GirL
stfu no1 on this thread likes u
RG does...

SlipknoT
not as sad as you Another harsh blow, Must have taken her some time to come up with that one.

LifeIsKillingMe
RG does...

and no1 else

LiL nAstY GirL
and no1 else

but I dont give a shot what two goths think about me

LiL nAstY GirL
Another harsh blow, Must have taken her some time to come up with that one.

Must have

LifeIsKillingMe
w/e poser

Red Superfly
Being into heavy metal doesn't mean they are goths.

Slipknot and Metallica are SOOOOOOO not Goth.

Mist
whistling1

*walks in...sees chaos*

*throws icecream at random people*

eek!

Red Superfly
*eats ice cream*

Throw some more! I don't care! This train wreck of a thread needs some pep!

LifeIsKillingMe
yay ice cream!!

SlipknoT
Being into heavy metal doesn't mean they are goths.

Slipknot and Metallica are SOOOOOOO not Goth. Agreed, if you want goth listen to Sopor ataernus or Christian Death.

Mist
hey, i listen to marilyn manson, that doesnt make ME a goth.

*throws more icecream*

LifeIsKillingMe
lol

XIA
I used to do that all the time... aint it fun? wink

LifeIsKillingMe
Originally posted by XIA
I used to do that all the time... aint it fun? wink

yeag lots of fun! big grin

XIA
it is, dont worry, police only chase you if you do it too often, otherwise they just dismiss it as a form of protest i guess.

LifeIsKillingMe
oh thats good

Myth
Whoa Whoa Whoa. What has happened? We started out talking about a situation in a church but now this has just become straight up bashing. Can't we all just get along? I'm seeing tons of "you are stupid because you listen to..." and shit like that. Nobody is stupid for what they listen to. Nobody is stupid for what they believe religiously (unless you actually worship Satan). Its true that some goths cut themselves and and shit like that but often it is because they feel it is expected of them as a goth. However, that does not mean that a goth person does that. Somebody stated something earlier (Slipknot?) about how there is cool goths, a$$hole goths, happy goths, and sad goths. Goths are just as diverse as anybody else. So... lets stop bashing on religions (or lack their of), people's intelligence based on music, their social group, etc.

For the record: I am not Goth, yet I like metal. wink

LifeIsKillingMe
we dont wroship satan we were just messing around!

IceWithin
That is so retarded, get help erm

ladygrim
laughing out loud

Myth
we dont wroship satan we were just messing around!

I'm not saying that you worship Satan, I'm saying what you did is really f*cking stupid and you should be punished.

REPENT!

BackFire
Originally posted by Tex
You should retell your story but include something having to do big black dicks to keep me interested! winkiss

rofl

How did this post go unnoticed? It's the funniest and most interesting thing in the whole thread. laughing out loud

Myth
I noticed it, but the original post's stupidity couldn't go unnoticed. It had to be addressed.

BackFire
Oh, yeah, that was a stupid thing to do.

lucija
i think it was stupid... people should be tolerant to each other's religion..

pr1983
Alright...

i just read the last eight pages, one of the funniest threads all day...

Now...

What they did was incredibly dumb and reckless... and they shouldnt do it again... respect for religion goes both ways, yes those idiots throwing water need a clip round the ear, but shouting about it in a church to get revenge is a bit silly...

Lil nasty... being fourteen and claiming to know all about life, then painting all goths with the same brush says more about your ignorance than anything else...

Red... hows the wall lookin?

and yeah, great post Tex big grin

dave123
Originally posted by BackFire
rofl

How did this post go unnoticed? It's the funniest and most interesting thing in the whole thread. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Imaginary
This thread cracks me up laughing out loud Lil nasty, you seriously need to stop labeling people... and getting pissed off about some little squabble on an internet forum? Way to prove you have an offline life roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mist
whats an offline life? ive never heard of one......big grin

Kharhmah

Well that was a stoopid. no expression

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>