Superman villains vs.Hulk villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
I choose the Hulk villains like Leader,Absorbing Man,Abomination,Gen.John Rykers,Maj.Glenn Talbot,Ringmaster etc

Oka_EaTer
HULK.......... BUT Dark SIDE IS StoOng ,..... So i Don't KNOW!!!!!

Asian Hulk
Superman villains can loose!!!!

Asian Hulk
Superman villains can fight the Hulk villains

wolverine8888
I got to go with superman villians. limbo immortal and he as strong as super man he also can heal and eh a good fighter. there also the dude who kills super man. if u pick hulk villians has othe rheros he fights a lot then hulk villians would win but if u dont super man villians win.

LeAtHerRFace
Doomsday, Lobo, Darkseid... are you kidding me? Supermans villians would put a SMACKDOWN on The Hulks villians.

FrothByte
Put the brains of lex luthor behind the powers of doomsday, lobo, and dartkseid... could you specify any of hulks villains who come close to the power level of these 4?

supremthor
brainic defeats leadr Darkseid defeats te rest

Fanboy
Superman villians would win d--- I mean do you guys know how many kick a-- villians he has to outnumber Hulks.

Fanboy
Its Lobo not Limbo.

shaolin9976
Superman villains is like the entire justice league villain..they are that powerful. I pick superman villains like Zod, Darkseid, Imperiex...it's over before it even starts.

Dark Thor
is there prep

xmeat
huc smites

Endless Mike
Mxyzptlk....

NiņoAraņa
WHY bump this?

xmeat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.