who is your favorite superhero and who would you be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
No bashing in this thread
i just want to hear everybodys opinions
my favorite heros are wolverine and superman
If i could be a superhero i would be superman

Whos your Favorite?

Who would you be?

Scoobless
not really a "V's" thread though........ i think there's another forum for this stuff....... not sure which one though

X-Logan
My favorite is Wolverine too.

I would be him.

Scoobless
shock announcement there Logan boy........ lol

Quick Freeze
yeah this is for the comic movies forum
but my favorite is Access (dont hate me)
and i'd obviously would want Quick Freeze

DarkAge
Surprisingly my favorite superhero is Batman, but I wish I had the powers of Silver Surfer.

long pig
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
yeah this is for the comic movies forum
but my favorite is Access (dont hate me)
and i'd obviously would want Quick Freeze
I hate you.

GalacticStorm
Id say for me its outta storm, phoenix and thor

Blair Wind
I wish i had Flash's speed...it would be awsome...any hero that can move that fast or fly is cool. with all that said it would be between Flash, Bats for pure skill...and Ironman cuz of his money and awsome suits.....

Scoobless
whoever is going out with either Black Cat, Jean Grey or Psylocke would be a good choice

stick out tongue

srankmissingnin
Taskmaster of course!

Scoobless
being a shapeshifter would be very cool

K3VIL
Genis Vell a.k.a. the 2nd Captain Marvel, Thor, Blade, Flash, Superman.

Scoobless
the Purple Man

youpi

outavodka
The Great Magneto/Franklin Richards the most powerful thing in Marvel when he grows up or well just about

Molecule man
He is not the most powerful thing in the MU

lightaxe
Id take Purple Mans powers too but it would suck being purple, or maybe taskmaster, yea taskmaster most likely.

Swanky-Tuna
Let's see... Juggernaut, Starman, Shade, Ironman, Green Lantern (no favorite, just the concept), Beta Ray Bill. I'm sure there are more. I could go for Juggernaut, Shade, or Magneto's powers because with either I wouldn't have to have a job. And would possibly be immortal so I'd be able to just explore endlessly.

BENITO
all the dude's on my sig and generation-X

illadelph12
My favorite hero would have to be Green Lantern (followed closely by Punisher).

If I had a GL Ring I'd probably wind up a supervillain.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by long pig
I hate you.
noooooooooooo!!!! i hate myself!!! :shoves finger down throat and pukes into a bucktet: i desrve this !!! giljotiini

BENITO
why do you hate yourself. LOW self-esteem.

black wolverine
i would want some who cant die's powers like thor silver surfer ghost rider orjuggernaut i wana live forever and be in charge

DarkCrawler
Spider-Man, Mr. Szasz and Batman.

Scoobless
Originally posted by black wolverine
i would want some who cant die's powers like thor silver surfer ghost rider orjuggernaut i wana live forever and be in charge

Mr Immortal's the one for you

lol.......... have any of you read GLA?

BootlegBoys420
GREEN LANTERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Wanna Be Like Hal When I Grow Up!!!LOL

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Scoobless
Mr Immortal's the one for you

lol.......... have any of you read GLA?

Go Great Lake Avengers!!!!

savagerampage
Juggernaut,Hulk,Thanos

Scoobless
i wouldn't want to be physically uber powerful...... you'd have to constantly control yourself..... GL would be good, shapeshifting is good, Nova (bucket head) has good powers........ there's a ton i could pick from

StrawNilla
Mine are Spidey and Hulk.

As for who's powers I would want, it would have to be Spidey's. I could hold back easier than I could as the Hulk and still remain unstoppable for any human physically.

theflyxx
My favorite heroes are Iron Man and Batman because both are mere humans who have elevated themselves to near superhuman status by using their intelligence, wits, resources and/or years of rigorous training.

If I could be any superhero, it would probably have to be the Flash. Having his powers would just be too much fun.

LordFear
Flyxx did you read my bio on here????lol
Just joking but for real.
It would be
Batman --- he is my all time favorite dude!!!The shear determination and cunning and intelligence from this man is beyond anything. A mere human able to push himself to limits unknown and despite a tragedy and the fact that he is very wealthy, he didn't chose the easy way out. I just love the whole brooding and to some extent self-loathing of himself.
Ironman---Similar to above but with few variations. I love the whole techy world of Stark. A veritable knight in shining armor and the fact that he can always push himself and upgrade his armor to infinite power levels. The cool offensive and defensive weaponries and he is just a powerhouse. He fights beings sometimes way more powerful than him, but with his wits and intellect, he triumphs. Plus being a playboy is way cool!!!
Hulk........Because sometimes I really feel like something brutish, primal and almost unstoppable is within me just waiting to come out. I can relate to Banner!!!

Capt.JK
Would it be wrong to want to be like the guy from the WonderTwins? Don't any of you just feel like being a puddle of water once in a while?

Ummm... Seriously, Cap is the man for me: THE PERFECT HUMAN SPECIMEN. Ladies... pay attention...

Also, I think Thor would be cool, although I would hate to have to talk like that all the time. And Iron-Man: all that money and those wonderful toys...

fr0z3n
Supes for me..

The strength, the speed, the invulnerability..

Who wouldn't want all that..

DarkAge
Originally posted by fr0z3n
Supes for me..

The strength, the speed, the invulnerability..

The x-ray vision...

Paola
moving to Comic Movie Discussion...

pr1983
Superman... the powers, the respect... though im not sure if i'd be corrupted by them or not...

Lord Ryugen
My favorite superhero is Nightcrawler, but I'd take Spidy's, the Flash's or the Hulk's powers

Mainstream
my favorites Cable, Gambit, Spiderman, Nightwing, Batman, Flash, Cyborg, Raven, Rogue...

Sentry
I would want to be the Sentry... But I thought about it, I'd have the Void bothering me for the rest of my immortal life. So I choose Captain Marvel. Not that sissy from DC, Genis Vell.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/capt_marvel_35.jpg

LLG
One of my favorite characters is Spider-man.

I would like to have Superman's power. My other choices would be Storm or Invisible Woman.

zachrivard
hmmm people need to use the search forum

DigiMark007
I made a list about this a while back....

1. Spider-Man (just because)
2. GL
3. Flash (think of what you could do)
4. The Doctor (high-level reality warping, and he's constantly reincarnated with memories of his past, so I'd never really die)
5. He-Man....strong, but only as much as needed, so you wouldn't have to constantly be careful.
6. Plastic Man
7. Longshot (luck powers = sweet)
8. ...um...I forgot.

Purple Man is a great choice too. evil face

Mindship
Silver Surfer
Superman
Hulk

R.O.T. Yahman
Favourite character = Superman

Id have to powers of the Flash for certain (try and beat me) or Acana's or Photons.

nathan summers
Black Panther, easily. He's got Storm. wink

the Darkone
1.Hulk/Thor/Black Panther/Silver Surfer/Wolverine
2. Superman/Captain America/Black Adam/Black Bolt/Eternals

Next Venom_girl
Favorite male heroes: Venom, Spider-man, T-bird, Namor, Daredevil, Marv, Wolverine, Darkness, Batman, Green Arrow
Favorite female heroes: Black Canary, Witchblade, Scream, She-Venom, Storm, Phoenix, Vixen, Black Cat, Elektra, Miho

As for powers a symbiote (i.e. Venom) or lycanthropy / animalistic or feral powers (Vixen, Wolfsbane, certain versions of the Black Cat) would be cool.

badabing
Captain Marvel (Shazam), Supes, GL, Spidey, Hulk, Silver Surfer

DigiMark007
I'd get tired of being Hulk....you'd break everything in the real world and would have to be too careful. And you'd rip so many pairs of pants it wouldn't even be funny...his pruple ones always staying on is pure PIS after all. Same with most herald-level people. With their powers, that is, not the pants.

Also, I'm surprised no one's said something like "TOAA" or Franklin or something. Personally I wouldn't mind being, say, Galactus....respect and fear on a universal scale can't be a bad thing... stick out tongue

Marcus4600
I'd love to be Deadpool. That would just be fun.

CaptainStoic
For me it's a toss up I love Spiderman and Thanos... I guess I'd be Spidey though.

Blair Wind
Iceman is my favorite hero

Black Adams powers would rock (or Captain Marvel)

But give me a gl ring and call it a day.

soleran30
Yeah I'll take the Elder Runner's powers abilitiessmile No matter and no matter what I did to people they would still like mesmile A tyrant that everyone loves no matter what with power primordal

jrodslam
Iceman is my favorite hero, but id looooove to have Flash's powers. A close alternate to that would be a GL ring ofcourse. Id love to see space and travel the galaxy, universe, multiverse etc.

Black Adam
Spider-man is my favorite

I would like to have a GL Ring.

grey fox
My current favorites are V, Rkt and deathstroke

If i could I'd probably end up with Doctor strange powers , although knowing me i'd end up having to sacrifice myself to stop a nuclear warhead hitting a major population.

pr1983
Favourite heroes? Cyclops, Superman, Colossus, Flash...

Who would i be? If not Superman, then a telepath...

roughrider
Thor, Silver Surfer or Captain Marvel (DC).

outarddwarf
Favorites: JUGGERNAUT, Hulk, Puck, and spiderman.

the powers i would have would be those of the juggernaut of course.

soleran30
Originally posted by soleran30
Yeah I'll take the Elder Runner's powers abilitiessmile No matter and no matter what I did to people they would still like mesmile A tyrant that everyone loves no matter what with power primordal

I wanna retract my statement up there........................I'll take the Kryptonian instead!

venomunleashed
Since venom is an anti-hero or sometimes a villain I'd have to go with the juggernaut & I would want to be him as well but not the depowered version.

Marcus4600
I think I'd like to change mine. I'd like to have Spider-Man's powers, but have Captain America train me more. However, I'd hope those dumb stingers wouldn't pop out at the wrong moment. However, I'd rather have this costume:
http://www.samruby.com/Spiderverse/Spiderman/CostumeScarletSpider.gif

Marcus4600
I think I'd like to change mine. I'd like to have Spider-Man's powers, but have Captain America train me more. However, I'd hope those dumb stingers wouldn't pop out at the wrong moment. However, I'd rather have this costume:

http://www.samruby.com/Spiderverse/Spiderman/CostumeScarletSpider.gif

redcaped
I want 3D Comics Still Projector with Host & Sound including new graphics. A life time review of every hero or team. Yes, this is exactly my dream. Cast images on the wall and hear story and sounds!

skull-monkey
you are all mad! how the hell has no-one said spidey. his powers rule. he has ladies. skin tight lycra isnt exactly my cup of tea but even so he is the greatest. so that is who id be

skull-monkey
yeah the cap would be a great teacher but xavier would be good too

willRules
Beast would be a really cool one if he wasn't judged so much on appearence..............

Disappear
multiple man, strong guy, havok and quicksilver. the x-factor troupe. them's my boys.

if i could take up any power, it'd be a toss up between angel's and madrox'. ladies love the wings, and flying's not half bad, but getting to be anywhere i want any time is quite tempting. or the super-skrull's.

Rewmac
To be rich as Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark together and have and Iron Man and War Machine style armour which I can upgrade like hell, that would really get me...big grinbig grinbig grin

Tony Stark
Originally posted by zachrivard
No bashing in this thread
i just want to hear everybodys opinions
my favorite heros are wolverine and superman
If i could be a superhero i would be superman

Whos your Favorite?

Who would you be?

Q#1 The Golden Avenger of course.

Q#2 The Beyonder

wink

King KAM
My favorite characters are probably Captain America and Thanos, Id either of them

Scarecrow756
My favorite Superhero is Batman and I would be him.

Sea King
my favorite is aquaman but i would be green lantern

Grimm22
Wait are we saying what hero we are most like or what hero's powers we want confused

Sea King
you gotta name what hero is your fav and what one you would want to be

Templares
Helmut Zemo and Genis Vell. Why? Because they are both grey characters. Power tripping with their powersets are just perks. Yeah i want to be either one of them.

DigiMark007
Favorite: Spidey
Who would I be: Green Lantern. But like Alan Scott if I could choose...he's the only one that doesn't age because the Starheart's a part of him. Being a member of the Corps would be sweet though. cool ...and Spidey's a close 2nd.

Grimm22
Favirote: Ben Grimm (The Thing)

If I could be any hero I would be the Flash. wink

Seriously super speed >> all other powers cool

Takion
My favourite: Spawn

Powers: Spider-man or Namor.

Blair Wind
Favorites: Iceman, Batman, Flash, and Green Lantern

Powers: Ion (the first one evil face )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.