Kyle Katern vs Jaden Korr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revan Darkstar
Who would win in a duel between Kyle and Jaden?

Both of them have killed dozens of sith, both use the dark side, actually they are almost identicle as far as I know. But then again, I haven't played alot of the Jedi Knights games, so I'm asking, who would win?

Julie
Who's Jaden? I forget

Darth_Glentract
Jaden was the character you play as in Jedi Academy.

Julie
Oh right....Now I remember....I knew I had heard it before.

Darth Revan33
I would have to vote for Jaden though it would be really close. Kyle went through the valley of the Jedi, so his power is pretty well at its max but Jaden was barely trained and he/she was about as powerful as Kyle (dark side). Therefore Jaden can get stronger and could then probably defeat Kyle.

Naga Sadow
yep, after turning to dark side and gettin the sceptor of marka ragnos, jeden is gonna get more powerful and own kyles ass.

and also i really hate kyle, he is 2nd worst specimen of the jedi, the 1st is luke

Revan Darkstar
why is Luke the worst jedi?

SnakeEyes
I think Kyle would definitely win

Julie
I forget who I picked...probably Jaden would win in a straight on fight b/c he/she's younger

Naga Sadow
well, youth is actually a minus in jedi's world i think. i mean look at yoda.
or at dooku. i think the expirience and knowledge/wosdom is wat matters most when using the force.
but kyle would get owned, definatly

Revan Darkstar
youth may be a minus to some degree, but you still have admit that agility and stamina is also important.

Darth_Janus
I didn't complete Jedi Academy. So Jaden went evil?

Darth Revan33
Not necessarily. It's just more fun that way I think.

Revan Darkstar
I'm actually not sure, I think that the canon ending is lightside though, it seems to fit better

Revan Darkstar
but ya the dark side is more fun

Darth_Janus
Light side endings are usually considered canon because the alternative is unthinkable.

Revan Darkstar
true

Darth Revan33
unfortunately true. Especially in Revan's case (which we don't know for sure)

Darth_Janus
Take this for example...

"Revan takes the Star Forge and conquers known space, bringing a grip of iron to all!"

And then somehow the Republic still exists.

Darth Revan33
The Republic fleet was decimated, not destroyed. Besides KOTOR 2 was 5 years later and we barely saw anything of the Republic. Their was about 8 capital ships or so.

Darth_Janus
The dark side ending in KOTOR meant mass ownage of the Republic by Revan. That never happened. Instead, regardless of side, he just disappeared.

Darth Revan33
Yeah. I have always preferred the dark ending because that's what I would see someone like Revan doing, especially with Bastila asking. Another thing is the Jedi are wiped out in KOTOR 2. That makes more sense if Revan went dark.

Darth_Janus
They were pretty well wiped out in KOTOR after the destruction of Dantooine enclave. The destruction of Katarr was the final straw.

Jedi_KnightAlly
I'm desperate to find out what actually happened to revan, in kotor 2, when i found the recording of Bastilla on t3, i thought "YUS, i've finally found it!" but it didn't tell u anythin u didn't already know. And is bastilla dead?

Darth Revan33
Well yeah, but Vandar was only destroyed in the dark Revan ending and he probably did hunt some Jedi before he left for the Outer rim.

Darth_Janus
Vandar was slain in the battle of the Star Forge, I remember hearing. But the holocron with Bastila only works if you made Revan dark.

Darth Revan33
It never says what happens to Vandar that I have heard if it's light Revan. But the holocron is an excellent point.

Revan Darkstar
can we please bring this back to the topic, who would win between Kyle and Jaden?

Fishy
Kyle would win, he wins from Jaden in the last fight in JA... While he doesn't but Jaden is lucky and flees right? I'm not quite sure anymore, anyways i think Kyle is more powerful and would win, especially seeing as he doesn't really fight Jaden he just wants to convince him/her to return to the light..

Btw: If you wanna know why Revan left Republic space even when he want dark look for the Darth Nihilus topic, it explains why the Exile was around and why Revan left.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.