Please! Teacher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blair Wind
Ive seen it advertised on on other mangas and animes but ive never been able to see it...anybody know what it's all about and any reviews on how it was??

Mitsurugy2005
Well just droped in for no apperent reason....I JUST WANA KNOW IF COWBOY BEBOP WILL EVER HAVE A CONTINUATION lol Plzz someone let me know

Flame Alchemist
I've seen Please!Teacher,its pretty good.Its about an alien woman who comes to Earth to monitor the planet.The problem was that someone saw her when she came,his name was Kai and he had a rare disease which caused him to fall into a coma when he was under a lot of stress.The alien became the teacher of his class and she immediately new that was the boy who saw her so she confronts him and she decides he has to marry her to insure he won't tell her secret.

Blair Wind
cool...I created this thread a WHILE back....thanks for the info!

Flame Alchemist
I really think you should buy or rent this anime its really good.And if you do get it don't forget to get part two Please!Twins.BTW does anyone like my glow,I think its looks good.

Blair Wind
theres a part two?
please! twins??? i didnt know that.....

Flame Alchemist
Its a newer one.

Takiko_4ever
Yea!
and it's on two lesbo! and a guy with Mizuho and Kei as Supporting Charaters^_^

mssharrow
It's been showing now here on our local cable, but wasn't able to watch due to time conflict, and now there's a sequel on it sad , I like to see this too
roll eyes (sarcastic)

XxILuvVegetaxX
i liked Please Teacher, i thought it wuz going to smutty and wut not, but it wasnt...well except 4 the last episode embarrasment But Please Twins.....that show takes incest to a whole new level! rofl idk it wuz okay but it really didnt have anythin 2 do w/ Please Teacher

Takiko_4ever
well yea...
and i can't believe there was only 2 manga books on please teacher to!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.