From Adam West to Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Adam West star in the 1960's TV series in"Batman".West portraying his role as the multi-millionaire Bruce changed into Dark Knight and Burt Ward as Dick Grayson changed into Boy Wonder Robin.Michael Keaton as multi millionaire Bruce Wayne,Kim Basinger as Vicky Vale and Jack Nicholson as the evil clown Joker in the "Batman the Movie".Keaton as Batman,Michelle Pffeiffer as the sexy Catwoman and Danny de Vito as the evil villain Penguin in"Batman Returns".Val Kilmer as the new Caped Crusader role,Chris O Donnell as the young acrobatic Dick Grayson to become as Robin,Nicol Kidman as Bruce Wayne's love interest Dr.Chase Meridian,Tommy Lee Jones as Two-Face and Jim Carrey as the wicked Riddler in"Batman Forever"the third Batman role is George Clooney,O Donnell as Robin,Alicia Silverstone as the young high school student Barbara Wilson become as Batgirl,Arnold Schwarzenegger as the cool cruel Mr.Freeze and Uma Thurman as the lovable sexy evil Poison Ivy in"Batman and Robin".the fourth is Christian Bale as Batman,Ken Watanabe as Ra's Al Ghul and Gillian Murphy as Scarerow in"Batman Begins".

NoFate007
Its Cillian Murphy by the way...Batman-wise I think the best actor was Val Kilmer, and might be beaten by Bale...Bruce Wayne-wise, Keaton gets it...overall, Keaton's two films are gonna be hard to beat, but they may have topped it with this film. I hope so. As for Clooney, he was horrible. As for the 60s tv series...they should've called it Bat-hero and not have ruined the name lol.

bakerboy
Lets see, the 60s series were great because it was a loyal protrayal of the comics style in the 60s . It was made for be funny and it worked.

The Four movies sucked all the way. And about the actors, michael keaton sucked, clooney sucked and kilmer was the less bad and he looked more as the character than the other two. But all the movies were bad as hell.

I hope that batman begins will be the first good and loyal batman movie.

nothing
i think kevin connoroy deserves to be be on the poll aswell

NoFate007
KC's voice was, I have to admit, absolutely perfect for Batman. I've never heard a better voice for it, and doubt I ever will.

TheFanboy
So you want to know the most famous of the actors or the best actor?

Best might be Christian Bale, hard to say yet, and most famous is Adam West I think.

Asian Hulk
I think Adam West was one in the Batman TV series.I like Val Kilmer to become Batman.

tlbauerle
Keaton still kicks ass.

The Bat12
Keaton is best...so far. Thumbs up for the Keatster!

ayjay
i think Bale will prove to be the best batman yet...he has the look i think...he can portray a dark, solemn side..val kilmer! yuk!...i couldn't take him seriously as bruce or batz.....clooney was bad waswell..he's a GREAT actor...but soo0o so0o wrong for batman....Keaton was the classic movie bats...i think he made the best batman...until now...i honestly think that Bale will give a great portrayal of bats and bruce...plus...i think he's got the best look out of all of em...

Joker1237
We can at least have this poll when the movie comes out, Who knows, This movie may bomb and badly. Its too early to put Bale on the polls.

Koto K
Can't really say anything about Bale as of yet, although I have to say, he LOOKS right for the part. But can't go on looks alone.

My personal favorite Batman was Keaton all the way. But personally, I felt he was a little lacking as Bruce Wayne. He didn't strike me at all as the play boy that the comics make him out to be. He was more subtle, and had this allusion of being the 'mysterious billionaire', not someone who is seen in the public eye all that much.

Kilmer though...now there was a guy perfect to play Bruce Wayne. Kilmer is sort of a pretty boy/play boy type, and his look alone in the movie struck me as much. He did okay as Batman, but I still think Keaton nailed that role, and everyone else has been pretty much trying to match that. Except for Clooney though...I mean, as much as I like George, his 'hi Freeze, I'm Batman' type Batman was just so lame. More akin to the Adam West batman of days past.

Although, I will admit the Adam West Batman was fun just for the sake that his Batman was so impressionable. Remember the Bat-Tusi?

Zod4Life
Michael Keaton did the best job as portraying Batman.Val Kilmer was okay as Batman but they should've kept Michael Keaton.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.