Classes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I can't wait. I sign up for classes tomorrow and for once I will be able to take nothing but Psychology. This is what I'm hoping my schedule will be:

10-11 (MWF)- Chimp Behavior (3 creds)
11-12 (MWF)- Abnormal Pysch (3 creds)
2-3 (MWF)- Teacher's Assistant in Behavioral Stats (3 creds)
9:25-10:40 (TTH)- Research Methods in Psych (3 creds)
1-4(T) 1-2(TH)- Research Methods in Psych Lab (2 creds)

The Research Methods might be more work than fun compaired to the others but I'm hoping I'll charish all of them. I hear the Chimp Behavior class is like an extended version of the Sign Language with Chimpanzees class that I took earlier this year (it is my fav class so far in college_

pr1983
Nice...

Jackie Malfoy
Yo are lucky you can pick your own classes I wish I could.JM sad

wuTa
i took a psych class...my instructor told me if you failed the 1st test its almost a gurantee you wont get anything higher than a D in his class...i failed the 1st two and pulled off a B and sent him an email saying " what now b*tch, i thought i couldn't get anything higher than a D, WHAT?!"...actually i didnt send the email...i thought about it though but didnt have the balls to send it sad

ladygrim
Kewl

MC Mike
Originally posted by wuTa
i took a psych class...my instructor told me if you failed the 1st test its almost a gurantee you wont get anything higher than a D in his class...i failed the 1st two and pulled off a B and sent him an email saying " what now b*tch, i thought i couldn't get anything higher than a D, WHAT?!"...actually i didnt send the email...i thought about it though but didnt have the balls to send it sad

What's his e-mail and what's your name... I'll send it for you.

JLred
I'm taking Aquaculture in HS.

Shadow Dragon
I taking psychology right now. To me it kind of hard.
But it fun watching people do stuff.
I just hoping I can take computer networking1 next school year.

Myth
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy

Once you hit college. yes

This worked out for me because I have all of my cores completed for my B.S. degree.

Raven Guardia
Psych is so much fun!!! your lucky

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy

I in highschool and we pick our classes

Myth
Can you choose 'whatever' you want? Usually there are some mandatory subjects that are required every year.

LifeIsKillingMe
i took psych once...pretty facinating

shyguy
my classes are not the ones i chose i got stuff like GYM which i suck at and child studies AND WORK STUDIES

WHATS UP WITH THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone please help me im lost and confused

Myth
I miss gym class. sad

Oh well, here at school we play Ultimate Frisbee every Sunday so that makes up for it.

frodo34x
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I in highschool and we pick our classes
Remember JM is only 9 years old...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.