Bender versus Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
Can Bender stop the nigh on unstoppable Juggernaut with his mighty Robo logic?

lightaxe
No.

srankmissingnin
Hey, Bender did bend an unbendable I-beam after all

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, that unbendable girder was unbendable and bender bent it. I think bender will bend Juggernaut.

BENITO
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Can Bender stop the nigh on unstoppable Juggernaut with his mighty Robo logic?
what logic
well scenario of what will happen.
bender sees juggernaut in a bar having a drink Bender steals Cains wallet the juggernaut get's enraged Bender pleads for his life and then the juggernaut throw bender down and destroys bender.

Swanky-Tuna
Bender would "CHEEZ IT!" before Juggernaut attacks him.

BENITO
but juggernaut would stomp and create a crack which would have bender stuck in it.

srankmissingnin
Bender convinces Juggy to help him in a get rich quick scheme and when it goes down the tubes he bends him and runs away

black wolverine
bender is da man and so is juggy this is hard

grey fox
yeah but other robots have bent unbendable girders look at the robo-olympics

dominic/wolf
bender would own juggsie he would say to himself " hey bender how we gonna get through this juggernaut bender says "umm i dont know sposs i BEND HIM" ummm ok then he bends juggies into a pretsel

savagerampage
on a side note. the guy who does the voice of bender, also did the voice of juggernaut, in the x-men legends game

Dizzle
haha that's awesome. Bender would enlist the help of the Robot Mafia. Juggs may be a match for Bender alone, but Bender, Donbot, and Clamps? I think not.

jplatinum
Bender is nigh invulnerable, but he must have some pain circuits cause I've seen him react to pain the way we all react to it. It just takes a whole lot to hurt him. He does have superhuman strength probably around that of class 50 or 60. He has alttle fighting experience, but he isn't very good.
Juggernaut is completely invulnerable and way way more durable.
He is twicw as strong and can fight better.
He wins after a 5 minute scuffle.

Cain:" Stay down, tin canman."

Bender:" If I can reach my foot, I'm gonna throw it at you, you big jerkhead."

laughing

Hit_and_Miss
but remember bender did recently get a mutant upgrade and became 300 foot tall....

jplatinum
Bender is my boy.
He ic a cool mofo, but so is cain.
I see bender fighting cain, givin' it everything he's got.
I see them having a another juggernaut/colossus battle from the 90's.
Then, I see cain beating bender to a mangled pulp and throwing him a mile down the road into a garage heap.

Fry:" nooooo.... i'll kill you (As he flails his arms like a sissy) motha****er!"

newjak86
REmember though Bender couldn't even lift a peiceof poo that weighed 10,000 pounds. laughing
He constantly gets broken into many parts.
He gets hurts alot for a robot.
Cainc rips offBender's head and uses his body to hold beer.

8bitChris
This is how it would play out...

*Juggernaut on a rampage in New New York City*
"NOTHING CAN STOP THE JUGGERNAUT!"

*Bender looks up after taking the money out of a terrified old lady's purse and laughing to himself*
"Hey ugly I know something that can stop you! You can bite my shiny metal..."

*Juggernaut smashes Bender into parts and Bender says..*
"WHoOoOoooooOOo" *and his head rolls away*

jplatinum
The above is so damn true, man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.