Joker got his....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuTa
Joker got his ass whooped....BAD...in the latest comic....the only other time joker probaly got a beating this bad was when nightwing actually killed him, but i dont have that issue sad ....but man, whooo....what an ass whooping he took

Joker1237
what comic issue?

What happen, did not stop at a comic shop lately.

wuTa
i believe it's batman 638, apparently jason todd is back, and he beat the living hell out of the joker

RogueGambitdare
((read spolier))
How is that even possible?!
But it would be funny to see the joker get the crap beaten out of him.

OtterVomit
((about the spoiler))

He's back and he's apparently been aging, but they haven't explained how yet. He's supposidly evil now. But yes he did beat Joker very badly with, of course, a crowbar.

Joker1237
my best guess is the larzies pitt. Just a guess.

Red Superfly
Joker always gets his ass handed to him lately.

OtterVomit
I suspect Joker will have the last laugh as far as the character in question is concerned.

TheFanboy
Excuse my lack of comic knowledge here, but who is Jason Todd. Read more Superman then Batman, is he the blonde guy who replaces Bruce when he broke his back? Wears claws and is a lot more darker?

OtterVomit
Jason Todd was the second Robin, after Dick Grayson and before Tim Drake. Joker killed Jason Todd.

TheFanboy
Who am I talking about, if you know?

Miss_Faye
WHOA!! I need to get that comic...god i'm so cool.

OtterVomit
Originally posted by TheFanboy
Who am I talking about, if you know?

Jean Paul Valley, AKA Azriel.

wuTa
Originally posted by Miss_Faye
WHOA!! I need to get that comic...god i'm so cool.

OH MY GOD!!.....no your not

DarkAge
Yes she is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.