Digimon(just look please)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battosuai_Tim
I know a good amount of you don't like Digimon. I was into it for a while watching seasons 2 and 3. Season 3 is what I chose as the best season. I think season 4 is a little weird so I didn't watch it. For season 1, I've seen some of it, but just didn't get to it. For season 2, I've seen pretty much all of it, next to 3, all of it. Also, for the movie, I think it rocked. The animation was the BEST. Anyhow, post your comments on how you USED to like or still watch Digimon.

Lord Ryugen
Hey no prob here Digimon's pretty cool. Admitidly theres a few plot holes now and then but overall it's quite good.

crazy_c
I used to love digimon. I think seasons 1 and 2 are the best. They haven't showed season 4 over here yet but i don't think i'll enjoy it that much because i didn't really like season 3 that much. All the people changed and there was no tentomon (I love that little guy!)

Battosuai_Tim
Somehow, season 3 is what sucked me in, even though I saw 2 first. Season 3 I know took place in the "real world", which I mean to them, Davis, Tai, Kari, etc. was part of Digimon in a TV show, just like us, and 3 also shows how Digimon were created. I also liked the ending to this. I sort of cried(probably none of you did), but we're all different.

crazy_c
i donno i didnt like season 3 that much. I think it just ended too abruptly i donno. It was sad at the end when all the digimon had to go back to the digital world. sad

RoguePw25
I LOVED Digimon Season 1 and 2 with Ty and all of them. I even watch it on ToonDisney sometimes with my little brother.

But Season 3, they kinda lost me when they kept saying that "Digimon was a TV Show" I haven't watched the new shows since

Gregory
I watched Season 2 and quite enjoyed it. It had its problems, but it was pretty good on the whole. Ken is probably my favorite kid's show character.

Season 3 completely lost me. If they bring season 4 over, I doubt that I'll watch it.

Trinity_Matrix
I loooved Digimon!!! It was so cute yes I liked seasons 1 and 2 the best big grin

crazy_c
Yeh Ken was my favourite character too. I seem to like the darker characters out of animes. stick out tongue

Battosuai_Tim
I've taken peeks at season 4 and it didn't really interest me much.

gt4lyfe
YA same here

Reborn Again
Me too. Oh, btw...his name is Tai...not Ty.

I have Seasons 1 & 2 taped w/o commericals and the first 13 episodes on DVD. It was a great anime. I stopped watching when Season 3 proclaimed Season 1 & 2 was nothing but a game and Season 3 was actually reality.

Battosuai_Tim
Probably I'm the only one here who likes Season 3 because I've seen that and season 2, but only A LITTLE of season 1, but if I saw BOTH 1 and 2, I'd probably wouldn't like 3, but somehow, I didn't, but I MIGHT watch 1 someday, when I find the time and tape room.

Matrixx
Season 3 is the best. Hands down

eleveninches
I have seen the first 2 seasons, and the first couple of episodes from season 3, but have yet to see season 4.

Reborn Again
There is a Season 4 now? Oh man, make it stop!!!!!!!

And please, will some one write up a petition to cancel Pokemon? That show will never die!!!!!! mad

fungrl515
Is season four where the humans change into Digimon? Sorry, too many seasons for the same show. After season 2, i realized it was kinda funny how stupid it is. I loved Ken though. He was great, but after that, I started disliking the show. Unfortunately, now my cousin's into it.

tigida_tigida
i like all of the digimon i wanna see number 4

crazy_c
i don't.

Angel_Slayer
O.o i like all but season four.. i still watched it though..Happy Dance embarrasment

BlackHatDefect
Sorry,ill never not like Digimon.Although ppl are whining against it..well its mostly guys/guys never know what the hell they are talking about(teehee)I think i/2 had a LOT of plot.Two was my personal fave due to my love for Ichijouji Ken.... so KAWAII!!!!after a bit of 3 i got bored/i haven't seen 4 at all.Bit i will ALWAYS like Digimon!!

Interetingly,i heard a member of CLAMP did the char designs...

angelsflame265
the 4th season is alright, but the first season was my fav, but the third (as all of you have said) just wasn't as good as the first 2

FEDFAN316
DIGIMON WAS ACUALLY THE VERY FIRST ANIME SHOW I WATCHED!
(OR MANGA,I HAVE TROUBLE REMEMBERING WHICH IS WHICH)
MY FAVORITE DIGIMON WAS AND STILL IS AUGUMON.HE'S SO COOL!!!!
AND SO ADORABLE! smile I REALLY LIKED THE FIRST(GOTTA STICK WIT THE CLASSIC) SECOND,AND FOURTH.THE THIRD WAS BORING SO NO GOOD! I HAVE WATCHED THE MOVIE AT LEAST 100 TIMES CAUSE ITS SO GOOD! ME AND MY FRIEND USED TO FIGHT OVER MATT! :X

Vim
I'm an older guy and still enjoyed watching Digimon, i enjoy just about any anime. I saw all of season 1, most of 2, but I didn't get to see any of 3, which by what everyone is saying that's a good thing. I'm trying to watch as much of 4 as i can, which i'm guessing is where the human and digimon evolve together in something called spirit evolution? Is that right? Anyway I really like it, i think its a good show.

angelsflame265
It was the second one i watched ^_^ the frist was salior moon

FEDFAN316
SAILOR MOON IS OKAY,BUT IT GETS KINDA BORING AFTER A WHILE,YA KNOW?WHEN YOU'VE HERD ALL THE ATTACKS,AND CAN PREDICT WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT,ECT.BUT DIGIMON CHANGES EVERY TIME,FIRST IT WAS JUST,DIGIVOLVE TO CHAMPION, THEN THEY INTRODUCED ULTIMATE,AND THEN WARP DIGIVOLVE.IN THE 2ND,THEY BROUGHT BACK KARI AND TK,THEN AT THE VERY END,THEY BROUGHT IN ALL THESE DIFFERENT KINDS OF DIGIVOLUTION LIKE GOLDEN ARMOR,AND THE FACT THAT TWO DIGIMON CAN COME TOGETHER AND FORM A NEW ONE.THERE WAS ALSO THE FARTHER DIGIVOLUTIONS FOR PATAMON AND GOTAMON.
IN THREE,AT THE END,THEY HAD THE DIGIDESTENED MERGE WITH THE DIGIMON.AND THEY ALSO HAD CARDS INSTEAD OF DIGIVISES TO HELP THEM DIGIVOLVE,BUT IT WAS ALL TOO BORING AND STUPID,(NOT TO MENTION CONFUSING) FOR ME TO FINISH WATCHING.
AND IN SEASON 4,THEY HAD THE DIGIDESTENED BECOME THE LEGENDARY WARIORS.
THERE'S ALSO THE MOVIE,WHEN WARGREYMON AND METALGARURUMON BECAME OMNIMON.THAT,WAS COOL SAME WITH THE INFECTED DIGIMON OF WILLIS'S .COCOMON,THAT CAME BACK.

angelsflame265
umm could u lay off the caps a little bit please?

FEDFAN316
CAN YOU SAY NO? stick out tongue

DenKi
Digimon sucks so badly now fs, the old ones were so much better, im talking about the first season and the second it think?

Now its so f*cked up, u get these random kids with Digimon in the city and they now have digimon card which the swipe for moves? fs how sad is that, the orginal stuff was the best, now it just sucks

FEDFAN316
YOU'RE THINKIN' OF THE 3RD,THERE'S A 4TH WHERE THEY JUST BECOME DIGIMON.

FEDFAN316
i think that the 4th season is going on longer than the others except the 1st which they the gears then Devidevimon,then Myotismon,then the Evil digimon dudes with the different relms,then Myotismon retuned and that's when Warpdigivolution came too.

jesusmonkey777
digimon rock my socks!!! i still whatchj it everyday and tentamon is my favorite........i never really whatched much of the other seasons.....maybe the first few epidodes but i never really got into it......yea i was watchoing it today and it was oine of my favorite episodes....the episode of the appearence of megakabuterimon

FEDFAN316
i've always loved augomon.he's cool as omnimon in the movie!
they need another one.

BlackHatDefect
I like Gatoman...I just think shes so KAWAII!Id take her ort Bleezlmon any dai!@

angelsflame265
i loved gatoman!!!! i was happy she was a cat, i love cats lol

FeceMan

BlackHatDefect
yeh,it should have been Nekomon..LMFAO!

FeceMan
Nekomon (I assume that's "cat" in Japanese)...or Necromon? Wah!

FEDFAN316
isn't there already a digimon called that?

konte66
i use to watch digimon but now i dont like it i guess i grew up like we all do except thoose big fat anime geeks who dont have a social life XD

redcaped
I always wanted a game exactly like the anime...get in the digi-world and have your greatest challenges. It was never made that way sad

Ultraman Baltan
I remember watching this show. I loved it. Season 3 was the one that turned me away.

redcaped
How's the new DS game?

boobsmagee
i was a fan of digimon for a while and if theres nothing on and i see it everyone once in a hwile (like once a year lol) ill watch it, what i remember when i was obsessed with it, that my favorite season was that one with giomon or something the big red dinosaur, it was cool cuz ithink that kid made his own design for a digimon, and it like came to life or w/e i thought that was awsome lol, i remember i tried doing that afew times wink

quite gullable when were kids arnt we lol

~Robbeh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.