Thor Vs Hercules Vs Wonderman Vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Thor w/ Mjolnir (not allowed to throw hammer or blasts)
VS
Hercules from Hulk-Hercules Unleashed
VS
Wonderman w/ Purple Aura
VS
Prince Namor, the Sub-Mariner

WHO WINS?

armandovalles
well, c'mon, someone answer!

lightaxe
how many threads have you made jesus.

ScarletSpider
I understand what you mean lightaxe, but everyone just calm down before vituperations begin to flow, alright?

And Namor takes it, because he's crown prince of the realm eternal.

armandovalles
well hercules is the prince of olympia, and thor is the prince of asgard!

ScarletSpider
Yeah, but they don't have awesome ankle wings.

lightaxe
This is true.

bakerboy
Underwater, namor owns all. On land, thor with his hammer is the most powerful in general terms.

Scoobless
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
everyone just calm down before vituperations begin to flow, alright?

*reaches for dictionary*

"........ v.....vi.......vit......vitup...... Vituperate" = revile, abuse (Vituperation, Vituperative)

lol

big grin

lightaxe
Yea I had to do the same thing lol, I've not once before today seen that word.

Quick Freeze
to be read in Cartman's voice: i love you guys

guy222
Originally posted by armandovalles
VS
VS
Wonderman w/ Purple Aura
VS

WHO WINS?

Thor FTW

h1a8
It boils down to Thor and WW.
Namor shouldn't even be in here.
Even under water he is far far weaker than these characters.

Priest
Originally posted by h1a8
It boils down to Thor and WW.
Namor shouldn't even be in here.
Even under water he is far far weaker than these characters.
Namor has matched herc in strength on more than one occasion.

Thor ftw

Nike
Originally posted by Priest
Namor has matched herc in strength on more than one occasion.

Thor ftw

Would that be inconsistencies on Herc's part, or Namor's?

Priest
Originally posted by Nike
probably inconsistencies on Herc part.
Herc has much better strength shownings than Namor, especially when going heads up against Thor, but u probably already know that.ermmha
but his heads up showing against Namor proves other wise erm

Nike
Herc has much better strength shownings than Namor, especially when going heads up against Thor, but u probably already know that.ermmha

Ok, just making sure. smile

jrodslam
Originally posted by Nike

I dont think it would be neithers. Underwater, Namor has matched some of the toughest powerhouses. Hulk, Abom and Thor included. Even on land.

JasonK4
Thor and Herc win.

h1a8
Going toe to toe with someone has nothing to do with matching their strengths. Spiderman has went toe to toe with enemies much stronger than him and I wouldn't say he was matching their strength. Namor is not stronger than these guys in water. Namor was always listed as up to 90-100tons max(in water). Some feats show him lifting more than 100tons but not much more this. Thor,WW,and Hercules can lift possibly more than 100,000 tons.
Besides, strength isn't everything; durability, speed, and power set is much more important. Even if they all had the same strength Namor will still be greatly outclassed here. Thor might be as fast as Namor (battle speed wise) but is somewhat more skilled and has the hammer (and we all know what the hammer can do). WW is far faster, more durable, and more skilled than Namor plus she has ftl reflexes, aegis shield, lasso, tiara, etc. Hercules may be the same speed as Namor but much more durable but is flightless. So he is outclassed here too.

So both Hercules and Namor is greatly outclassed here.
Hercules, because he is flightless and has a lacking power set.
Namor, because he is lacking at least in power set.

Thor could end Namor in an instant with that hammer. And WW can BFR hercules in space in an instant. But no character here can end Thor or WW instantly. Thus it will be between them when it is all said and done.
So a better and more simpler thread would have been WW vs. Thor.

Bouboumaster
Between Hercules and Thor

h1a8
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Between Hercules and Thor

What does hercules have on Diana?
He can't even fly. This is a huge disadvantage.

Hercules
Originally posted by h1a8
What does hercules have on Diana?
He can't even fly. This is a huge disadvantage.

Its WonderMAN not wonderwoman. big grin

And Thor takes this if he has his hammer.

h1a8
Originally posted by Hercules
Its WonderMAN not wonderwoman. big grin

And Thor takes this if he has his hammer.

Opps! Sorry, I fell so stupid. embarrasment
Everyone please disregard every one of my posts in this thread.
I thought WW was a contestant.
Thor easily takes it.

Soljer
Thor. Easily. He can't unleash blasts or throw Mjolnir, but the REST of his abilities are unchecked?

He could take the latter two combatants without anything fancy, and would beat Hercules on sheer versatility, assuming he DOESN'T want to fight on an 'even playing field.'

If he DOES decide to not use Mjolnir against Hercules, it's a toss up. Otherwise, Thor wins.

guy222
Hercules vs Hulk

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/554606_29_MA_SuperHeroes.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/554607_30_MA_SuperHeroes.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/554608_31_MA_SuperHeroes.jpg

Indestructible
Thor takes them all out

zeel
Originally posted by armandovalles
VS
VS
Wonderman w/ Purple Aura
VS

WHO WINS?

WW for the win shes faster and can fly herc wont touch her if she dont want it, and thor is being penalized by not being able to throw his hammer. Namor is doing nothing to her unless its underwater.

if this battle is on land.

1 Wonder Woman

2 thor

3 Hercules

4 Namor

thinks thats the order id go with as far as haveing a chance to win. I still think thor could win this it will just be tougher but i think WW has the best shot uner the circumstances.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by zeel
WW for the win shes faster and can fly herc wont touch her if she dont want it, and thor is being penalized by not being able to throw his hammer. Namor is doing nothing to her unless its underwater.

if this battle is on land.

1 Wonder Woman

2 thor

3 Hercules

4 Namor

thinks thats the order id go with as far as haveing a chance to win. I still think thor could win this it will just be tougher but i think WW has the best shot uner the circumstances.

It's WonderMAN and not Wonder Woman

Astanax

How serious was the fight between Namor and Hercules? I remember a recent fight between them...I think it was the Love and War series that they fought and it was only a stalemate because the fight was broken up. It wasn't the main focus of the story. Herc and Thor are equals in pretty much everthing except Herc has a slight fighting edge and Thor has his hammer. Well I guess now he has the Odin Force. So I guess that means they aren't equals anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.