Angel (btvs) vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beavis46
no sunlight and angel has a sword to rival the claws,who'd win?

chilled monkey
Wolverine takes this one. He has the indestructible skeleton and he heals a lot quicker. Even if he didn't realise he had to behead Angel to kill him, he could slice him up so bad he couldn't fight anymore.

beavis46
yeah but angel's fast and probably physically stronger too,if he could keep away from the claws.....guess wolverine would win with the healing factor though.

srankmissingnin
Buffy Vampires are the lamest, tamest and overall weakest Vampires around. Wolverine, could take Spike, Angel and Buffy at the same time in a pair of high heels while reading a book.

jinzin
wolvie with ease. make no mistake angel's not weak in the least, I mean the guy fights the apocalypse once a friggin year, and while I'd venture to say wolvie would probably get his face beat all day by "the beast" and at least angelus could take the beast. Angel isn't taking down wolverine, he's in a whole nother league.

MatchesMalone
Originally posted by jinzin
wolvie with ease. make no mistake angel's not weak in the least, I mean the guy fights the apocalypse once a friggin year, and while I'd venture to say wolvie would probably get his face beat all day by "the beast" and at least angelus could take the beast. Angel isn't taking down wolverine, he's in a whole nother league.

Angelus could not take the beast. He stabbed him in the back when they were partners.

jplatinum
The vampires were pretty weak.
Wolverine would kill spike,angel,and buffy all at once.
I still liked the show cause it was sometimes interesting and Sarah Michelle Gellar is so d#mn sexy.
I like when she was at the awards in that red dress and she did that little thing. She is fine.
Wolverine can still decimate Angel with no problem,tough.

srankmissingnin
Yeah, platinum pretty much sumed it up. I meen when it takes Angel, two demons and two humans to move a one ton casket you know that none of them should be messing with Wolverine.

Scoobless
in the comics Angel is portrayed as being comparable to Spider-Man in strength and jumping, is obviously more resilient with the whole "immortal" thing...... and the other demons are often scared of him

he's pretty tough

jinzin
angelus imo could take the beast. aside from the fact that in reign of fire, angel was able to more or less hold his own against the beast up until he got stabbed in the neck...... angelus was toying around with the beast after he pissed the big guy off.

Besides angel and spike are about equal (angel usually showing himself to be the better of the two on average) and spike with some training was able to hold his own against illiria before her powerdown.

srankmissingnin
I alwas saw Spike as the better of the two. Angels a bit stronger but thats about it.

jinzin
Spike was angel beeatch most of the time. Only towards the end of the series when angel was seriously in doubt of himself and spike was gaining more confidence did he become better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.