Feats of Strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
What's These Guys Greatest Feat of Strength?

1) Hercules

2) Thor

3) Juggernaut

4) Wonderman

5) Thing

6) Hulk

7) Colossus

8) Gladiator

I know Gladiator lifted the Baxter Building, what issue was this though?

And I know Herc lifted Manhattan, but wat issue was this?

armandovalles
oh and just so everyone know this will be my last thread for days if i get discussion

Scoobless
Originally posted by armandovalles
oh and just so everyone know this will be my last thread for days if i get discussion

how you doin'? i'm fine, did you watch that thing on TV?........ y'know.... the thing with the stuff?........... so this is your last thread huh?........ pity....lol........

stick out tongue

armandovalles
why dont u shut the **** up, cuz thats really gay, i mean, im new here, so i dont know how things go, sry for making so many, but i like to talk, sry, but dont ****ing get me pissed off or you'll regret it

armandovalles
but anyway i said this would be my last thread for a while only if a get alot of discussion off of it!

Scoobless
why dont u shut the **** up, cuz thats really gay, i mean, im new here, so i dont know how things go, sry for making so many, but i like to talk, sry, but dont ****ing get me pissed off or you'll regret it

lol............ man, i was only having a laugh........ calm down...... laughing out loud

armandovalles
well, sry, but everyone keeps teasing me cuz ive made so many, and its really starting to piss me off.

lightaxe

Dude calm down, and even though your new you obviously know you made too many threads since you said "this will be my last thread". Plus how is he gunna regret this over the internet ._.

armandovalles
no i just said that cuz others are saying ive made too many.

armandovalles
now can we get off the topic of how many threads ive made and start talking about the guys listed above's greatest feats of strength?

and does anyone know what issue herc held up manhattan in?

long pig
1) Hercules...i dont know

2) Thor...removed a snake from the earth that was crushing it.

3) Juggernaut...kicked thors ass^...well almost.

4) Wonderman...dunno, probably something stupid.

5) Thing.....fought the hulk and did pretty good.

6) Hulk...lifted a mountain

7) Colossus....took on the thing in olf state, nothing new that im aware.

8) Gladiator...ripped a star in have (supposedly)

And I know Herc lifted Manhattan, but wat issue was this? He didnt, he was lying and bragging to this kid about it.
He also said in the same issue he made Thor beg for mercy and punched him out cold with one punch.

savagerampage
glad lifted the building in fantastic 4 #249, that isnt anything impressive.

Hulk, thor, hercules, never seen what juggernaut can do, although there hasnt been anything he couldnt lift so far.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by long pig

7) Colossus....took on the thing in olf state, nothing new that im aware.
I dont know if I understand what you are saying. Do you mean the time a Skrull was impersonating Colossus and Thing fought him? Or the time when Thing and Colossus had a arm wrestling match?

Wynndar
hmm arm wrestling....r u talking bout that one crossover where FF and X-men had to work together...didnt it show Thing and Colossus arm wrestling on a panel...i dont remember them spending much time on it though

juggernaut74
They went two out of three and it was tied one to one and then Kitty came into the room and distracted Colossus and Thing won the third match.

Wynndar
ah yea....its been years since i read that issue...what was it?

juggernaut74
X-men annual #5.

long pig
olf=old heh
Hes stronger now if im right.

old colossus arm wrestled and stalemated thing, which is pretty amazing for an xman.

juggernaut74
Actually Colossus was a teenager at the time. And after the match Thing even said not bad for a kid or something on those lines, I have the issue but I dont feel like getting the exact quote.

long pig
the orginal colossus arm wrestled right? im under the impression colossus is stronger now

juggernaut74
He was class 70 back then and is supposedly class 100 now.

Cosmic Cube
Gladiator has the highest base strength of those mentioned.

Thing's strength (in the future,) is almost doubled.

Juggernaut's strength level is pretty high class 100, but it's undefined.

Hulk has performed the greater feats of strength than anyone in Marvel.

whobdamandog
What's These Guys Greatest Feat of Strength?

1) Hercules

2) Thor

3) Juggernaut

4) Wonderman

5) Thing

6) Hulk

7) Colossus

8) Gladiator

And I know Herc lifted Manhattan, but wat issue was this?

Good topic my man..Actually you've come up with some pretty descent threads..It's good to have stuff like this instead of just the standard "this one" vs "that one" fare..anyway back to the topic..

Hercules: Refer to his mythological roots...(go to google..wink )

Thor: Midgard Serpent...Defeating Mangog...Cracking a Celestias Armor..driving Galactus back with a Godforce blast...and a hell of a lot more..

Juggernaut: Withstood a God Force blast..Kept on going after his entire body was nearly destroyed in a fight with D'spayre..stood up to punches from the Hulk and kept coming back for more...

Wonderman: Nearly Defeated the Avengers in his first encounter with them..(this includes Thor, Captain A, and a few others)

Thing: Defeated the Champion of the Universe, Consistantly fought the Savage Hulk to many standstills..

Hulk: To many to count. It goes with his name...they don't call him "incredible" for nothing..heres just a few...

1. Destroyed an astoroid the larger than earth.
2. Destroyed the High Evolutionary's indestructable armor.
3. Took on the entire Marvel Universe..and just about won...
4. Took down half of Asgard by himself..

The list goes on and on...

Colossus: Sorry, but he hasn't done a damb thing...unless you count getting his ass kicked by Juggernaut many times significant...

Gladiator: Uprooting the Baxter Building...ripping chunks out of Ego...that's all I can think of..

srankmissingnin
Colossus: Sorry, but he hasn't done a damb thing...unless you count getting his ass kicked by Juggernaut many times significant...

Zing!

K Von Doom
Gladiator... was moving a planet during Operation Galactic Storm (or was it during the Starblast mini?)

Hulk... held 150 billion tons of rock in Secret Wars 1

Hercules... lifted the world off Atlas shoulders for a little bit

Thor... lifted the Midgard serpent, which is wrapped around the planet

Wynndar
Originally posted by whobdamandog

Hmmm...

Sentry
Actually Wonder Man Would have defeated the Avengers if he didn't have a change of heart.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by whobdamandog

Yea if you cant beat Juggernaut you are certainly a p*ssy. laughing

long pig
:Thing: Defeated the Champion of the Universe:

pfffffffffffffff i call PIS on that crap.

Cosmic Cube
When did Thing beat Champ?

long pig
cosmic, why is it me and you are the only ones to defend Champ on here?
dammit!

Cosmic Cube
Dunno. He's the best fighter in the MU without question, and when he used his infinity Gem, he was the strongest. But Champ's character often suffers severe raping due to plot devices.

Take a look at some of his opponents after leaving the ring with him.

They don't call him Champion of the Universe for nothing.

Cosmic Cube
BTW the blue guy is Gladiator, the green guy is Drax the Destroyer, and the orange one is Beta-ray Bill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.