Whoose sick of Beyonce?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Piratemonkey101
Why was she playing all those songs at the Acadmey Awards?
band

Piratemonkey101
You people must hate her!

BackFire
I have no problem with her, she's hot, she can sing, and she's hot.

punkkaveman
i'm sick of her......the other day some news station said Beyonce AND Destiny's Child

moises
Originally posted by Piratemonkey101
You people must hate her! Yes, yes I do

Df02
^ i thought your name wast moisties for a second....

thought id share that

bordom
YUCK! She's just ANNOYIN now!

Deathblow
I don't watch MTV or listen to the radio, so I never hear/see her. Thus, I have no reason to be sick of her. And yeah, she can actually sing, which is more than I can say for most pop princesses.

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by Piratemonkey101
Why was she playing all those songs at the Acadmey Awards?
band

Wats wrong wit her? confused

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by BackFire

Ketchuptome
blink

Velcro_Boy
Originally posted by BackFire
im gonna have to agree.

Miss_Faye
I can honestly say I completly dislike her. To me she can't sing, she can't act and...she's fugly. Not ugly...but fugly fugly. But EH that's just my opinion.

sk8stuff09
let me ask you this: whos NOT sick of that beyonce crap? sorry beyonce fans...

Ketchuptome
Im not..She can really sing

stormfront13
whts wrong with her singing at the oscars when she is the only popular singer that could have controlled the dynamics and the power of their singing voice, and managed to get through that frnech song

DCLXVI
I don't mind her....
....But then again, I don't watch for the music. wink

stormfront13
ha ha same here but i still think she sings good

normies
Dont get me wrong, she is very beautiful and can sing a toon, but she is way overexposed. She isn't the best sellig artist(and by a long shot) yet she is all over the place...gets a little annoying after a while. whistle

stormfront13
i love to see her body everhwyere. but it seems like we might not be seeing her for a while seeing as DC(destiny's child) is taking a massive world tour. but she will be in pink panther coming out this summer

normies
hehe, ahh men *rolls eyes*
stick out tongue

Piratemonkey101
I hate her music period!! It puts me to sleep!

Piratemonkey101
She really bites! I'm so sick of her! sad

OhYessum
Why Why Why today? These comments are killing me. How is it possible that Beyonce has so many haters, yet her albums sale, making her richer, and making producers air her even more. It must be hard to see someone so talented, and pretty do so good. laughing

stormfront13
thats what i don't get. if people are sick of her then why is she constantley voted best dressed female, best looking female, is in movies, has a second album coming out. and is way succesful with DC. if people are sick of her then wouldn't they be sick of DC also?? idk why people don't like her

PRO-PAIN
Not only just her but I hate all that pre-fabricated pop garbage..

Zahit
i'm sick of her......not her ass though.....i'll never get sick of that......

Moonunit
I'm sick of music recorded out side of 1967-72 so yes...

TheKangarooster
even tho i'm a grind-death-black-head i'm still a guy and i'd love to see beyonce EVEN more around the place wink

TWelling4Ever
I think Beyonce has some good songs, and I think she is very pretty. I really liked her in Austin Powers Goldmember LMAO It was funny. lol

Piratemonkey101
I forgot who she was in that! blink

Red Superfly
It's easy, in Austin Powers, Beyonce Knowles played the part of Beyonce Knowles.

As for her music, it's crap. It's just nothing. She could be brilliant, because sometimes, she is very classy. She could have been a brilliant mo-town artist, or been the next Aretha Franklin. Sadly, her talents are squandered on her crappy songs. The girl has talent, but so far none of her work has done her potential any true justice. Instead of contributing to music, she will be remembered as a media whore and the Pepsi Girl.

Therefore, I'm sick of her too.

jnr hiphop
Hmm.. I don't really see what's wrong with her.. Maybe you guys dont like her songs yeah I understand that cos ppl have their own taste for music.. but honestly.. i dont see anything wrong with 'her'..

pr1983
Originally posted by Red Superfly
It's easy, in Austin Powers, Beyonce Knowles played the part of Beyonce Knowles.

As for her music, it's crap. It's just nothing. She could be brilliant, because sometimes, she is very classy. She could have been a brilliant mo-town artist, or been the next Aretha Franklin. Sadly, her talents are squandered on her crappy songs. The girl has talent, but so far none of her work has done her potential any true justice. Instead of contributing to music, she will be remembered as a media whore and the Pepsi Girl.

Therefore, I'm sick of her too.

i agree with most of that...

talent wise i always preferred kelly...

and beyonce can't act worth shit...

stormfront13
for acting i don't think it matters much. i mean she will never be nominated for an oscar, but whatever movie she is in is bound to make a lot of momney cause she drasw a bunch of fans to go see it. idk i don't think she is terrible i mean i have seen worse

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by normies
Dont get me wrong, she is very beautiful and can sing a toon, but she is way overexposed. She isn't the best sellig artist(and by a long shot) yet she is all over the place...gets a little annoying after a while. whistle
nahhh she ent the best..but she seems kewl somehow...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.