Looking forward to this or Star Wars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Red Superfly
To be honest, even though I'm the biggest Star Wars geek, I'm looking forward to this movie a helluva lot more.

Looks like Star Wars is just going to be all action and flashy effects with a little bit of story. I'm looking forward to Batman's beginnings on screen a helluva lot more than Darth Vaders, mainly because I kinda know how it pans out, and it isn't as cool as I thought it would be.

There seems to be more substance to Batman's movie.

Oh well, it could be crap, but I'm still lookin forward to it more.

vaya_the_elf
I'm kind of want to see them both.

Red Superfly
I meant which one are you looking forward to the MOST?

I'm looking forward to both too, but Batman I'm looking forward to more.

vaya_the_elf
Thats a hard one...

I guess batman.

Although I really I'm looking forward to seeing how they do Vader

theflyxx
Oddly enough, Star Wars.

TheFanboy
Really want to see this, but come on... Star Wars!

RogueGambitdare
Batman all the way.

pr1983
batman will probably be a better movie, but the little jedi inside tells me its the end of an era... so star wars...

OtterVomit
Batman.

amity75
Star Wars. But I'm so glad they at last seem to be getting Batman as he should be. Compared to these two movies, King Kong and War of the Worlds are way down my list.

NoFate007
I've been a Batman fan longer than a Star Wars fan...but Star Wars has won it this time.

Joker1237
Amazing, for me, Its not Batman, But King Kong lol.

Just kidding, Star Wars for me.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Red Superfly
To be honest, even though I'm the biggest Star Wars geek, I'm looking forward to this movie a helluva lot more.

Looks like Star Wars is just going to be all action and flashy effects with a little bit of story. I'm looking forward to Batman's beginnings on screen a helluva lot more than Darth Vaders, mainly because I kinda know how it pans out, and it isn't as cool as I thought it would be.

There seems to be more substance to Batman's movie.

Oh well, it could be crap, but I'm still lookin forward to it more.

Well I'm sorry you feel that way.

I have been looking forward to Star Wars for the last 3 years, so I am definetley most excited to see this one. I don't understand why you think this one will be no story? From what I know it is ALL story, everything that happens in it is crucial to the story of the whole saga.

I really want to see Batman, but to me it is just another adaptation, Star Wars is a one and only.

My biggest fear about Batman is that it will be extremely boring due to the amount of "Already Known" exposition. Their is an extremely high probability of people in the theater going: "Get in the BATMAN SUIT already!!!". Coincidentally that is the same thing that plauged the last 2 Star Wars movies for a lot of audiences going: "Get to the dark side already!!!"

But I do love Batman. Greatest comicbook character of all time, and he does'nt even have superpowers. I do have faith in this movie though. Batman has generally always worked on screen. Its always fun to watch everything from BTAS to the 60Tv show to the 1940's seriels to even sometimes Shumacher's Batman movies.

If I really do like it then I will be really looking forward to the sequel.

Red Superfly
Don't get me wrong dude, I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing Star Wars.

However, I'm looking forward to the whole "seeing a Star Wars movie" thing more than the actual movie itself. I just want to experience it for one last time. I am looking forward to it.

But then again, Batman just seems to be something new.

Grr, now I'm having trouble. I just want to see the Obi-Wan and Anakin fight. That is the only thing I have ever wanted to see since I read about it in the EU years ago.

In a way, Batman and Episode III have very similar stories. The main character is an orphan, he trains for power to try and stop people from dying, and by the end of his journey, he wears a black costume.

Funny that.

wuTa
whooo....what a question....star wars or batman....i dont know, batman is one of the best comics book charactors yet and episode III could have the potential to be the best star wars yet....the more you think about which one want to see more, the harder it is to choose, but i;m gonna say batman...no, i wanted see who sifo dyas was..no i want to see the most darkest and truest batman flick yet, no wait!!......I CAN'T DECIDE

blowup

Mr Parker
Well I am really looking forward to them both as well.But seeing as how I have been dissapointed with every star wars film made after the last great star wars flick EMPIRE STRIKES BACK,I dont expect a good star wars film to be made.But having to pick one of the two,BATMAN BEGINS for sure because it looks like they have FINALLY made a great Batman movie and they seem to have learned from the mistakes of the other four films and are not making the mistakes that those horrible Batman movies made.Everything about Batman Begins looks promising.the casting,the story,the action.It just all looks awesome.I cant wait.I will be such a happy camper if BATMAN BEGINS is as awesome as it looks because just one kick ass Batman movie would make up for the god awful nightmare franchise of all those other horrible Batman movies.and yes they were ALL horrible.

OB1-adobe
Dude I swear you are like clockwork.

You should change your name to Mr Predictable

DarkAge
Batman Begins looks like it might make people forget about the other Batman movies so far. (I really hope so anyway). As for Star Wars, maybe it won't suck for once? Anyway even if they did do everything right in Revenge I still doubt it'll be as good as Batman Begins.

WindDancer
I been looking forward for a Batman movie of this caliber for years! Finally a Batman movie that explains how everything began. Yes, Star Wars might be the film everyone else is looking forward to watch. But for me this is it! This is the Batman film that cannot be missed. So I'm defently more interested in Batman Begins than Episode III.

Batman Begins for me!

LLG
That's also hard for me to decide, but it's Star Wars:Revenge of the Sith for me.

DirectorFitz
Since I've already spoiled ep. III for myself, BATMAN BEGINS. Plus, I just happen to like Batman more than Star Wars

Spiderman_RJ
none of them i wanna see war of the wolrds

LousyBoy
Im more of Star Wars fan than Batman, but as a movie fan im mnore excited about Batman than anything else.

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
Dude I swear you are like clockwork.

You should change your name to Mr Predictable

laughing

Anyway I'll have to say I'm actually really looking forward to both films, but if I absolutely had to choose Batman Begins would win by a bat ear.

Filmmaker451
They are both my top two anticipated films of 2005 but ep3 is number one. They've both been my favorite movies when i was little and i couldn't resist the magic of star wars and the wonders of batman but star wars i admit i still love the most and till this day it's been my favorite trilogy/series ever. The only thing that can change that is when I see the godfather I might like it better but probably not. Besides those two three other films that I can't wait to see is the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, king kong(PLays ping pong with his ding dong) & war of the worlds.

astrofan428
These are without a doubt my top two, but I gotta give the nod to Revenge of the Sith. Both movies will most likely give new life to both franchises.

DarthLazious
Star Wars

rubber dickie
the birth of darth vader or the birth of batman?

i pick vader.

Draco69
Both.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.