pissed off Atlas vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gautam
discuss

Sentry
Juggernaut is too much for Atlas. Thing, Atlas can KO. Juggernaut + Atlas = Atlas gets ktfo. (knocked the f#%k out)

jplatinum
"Juggernaut is too much for Atlas. Thing, Atlas can KO. Juggernaut + Atlas = Atlas gets ktfo. (knocked the f#%k out)"

What the Hell are you talking about.?

Sentry
Atlas will lose to Juggernaut. I said Atlas will get knocked the f#$k out. That's what I said.

ScarletSpider
I think a full powered Juggernaut would eventually win. He's mystically powered, as such he can kind of trample just about anyone.

gautam
a pissed of atlas can atleast press 150 tons....hes more powerful then juggy.....but juggy is more durable im guessin

Fieldy69
atlas has to be 60 feet to press 100 tons and juggy is always higher than 100 tons

LordFear
Juggy is breaking everybody's face.

savagerampage
atlas is a clown, he gets the beat down hard

K3VIL
The Thing knocked out Atlas in a proof of crap writing.
Atlas himself is more powerful than the Thing.
When he reach his 60 feet size, he's a high Class 100 of Strenght possessor, also he can give major troublems to Juggernaut, but it also depends on which version of Atlas we pick up.
If we choose the version equal to Wonder Man, able to fly, 15 feet tall, and shining of red ionic energy, he can stay against Juggernaut without much problems.
If we choose the version that was hundred of feet tall, and was causing earthquakes just walking on the ground, he can stomp Juggy then throw him into outerspace.
Classic Atlas will show his own and then fall down, unless he pick up Juggy and throw him in outerspace.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.