another classic debate:chicken or the egg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moviejunkie23
what came first???
I actually find this question to be quite amusing

leonheartmm
hasnt this been done to the death once before.
the thing is that if it was an egg, than theres no guaruntee if the chich wud be a hen n not a cock, and if it was a cock, then it wudnt be able to produce any more eggs now wud it

moviejunkie23
i don't know if its been done before, but its quite simular to the tree falling in the woods one

debbiejo
It would be the CHICKEN of course, because you need a chicken to keep an egg warm and to turn the egg for it to hatch...No chicken, then chicken from an egg. big grin

King Burger
Actually, pancakes came first.

I try folk, believe me I try.tomato

debbiejo
I think this question was thought of by the Baptist Cult too, to confuse us. If you don't get the question right, then you'll suffer the eternal torment of hell.....

hotsauce6548
The egg came first... Dinosaurs layed eggs. Duh!

Fishy
Actually in this case the egg came first, i can't remember the article but the chicken is a cross breed between two species of birds that created the chicken... Egg first, still if you forget about that and look at this question from a philosophical view you can't really get an answer.

There can be no parent if it was not first a child, but there can be no child without a parent.

Impossible to figure out

peterKSL
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
The egg came first... Dinosaurs layed eggs. Duh!

1. And how dinasours came to be?
2. A dinasour can't warm a chicken egg can it?
try imagining it.. big grin

Fishy
Originally posted by peterKSL
1. And how dinasours came to be?
2. A dinasour can't warm a chicken egg can it?
try imagining it.. big grin

Poor chicken

WindDancer
Yes! It has been done before:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=299119&highlight=chicken+or+the+egg

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.