Jin Kazama & Kazuya Mishima vS Shin Akuma & Dark Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
It's Jin Kazama & Kazuya Mishima vS Shin Akuma & Dark Ryu

Who would win ! You decide !

FIGHT !!

leonheartmm
this is a very VERY well balanced fight, ive always thought of jin as ryu's equal in some sense{although jin undoubtedly has greater power because of the devil gene}, kazuya is very strong too, very very strong.

if this is just purely martial arts than it will be a complete and utter draw.
however if the combatants start using their powers then definately jin and kazuya would definately take the lead because their devil gene is much more powerful than ryu's or akuma's mystic powers.

long pig
no Paul Phoenix OR Yoshimitsu? They were the two best fighters of the game! bah! jin is useless...paul is #1 cheap bastard, yoshi is #2 because if you get really good with him he is nigh unbeatable.

Xplosive
Ryu and Akuma are more powerful in my opinion, I don't think their Devil gene is more powerful than Ryu power or Akuma or Bison power, I mean seing what power Ryu achieve and he is becopming more and more powerful, I really doubt Jin is more pwoerful.

leonheartmm
Jin is not useless, its probably that YOU are useless with jin lol.
and xplosive, go play tekken 5 and youll find out just how powerful jin is, even without his devil gene, he keeps up with ryu in strength and skill, but with the devil gene{see devil jin's ending in tekken 5}, he can destroy all of existnace. he can also survive bullets with ease, he can come back from the dead too. he defeated true ogre without his devil gene.{n true ogre was a god}. he also destroyed an entire forest with his power even when his devil gene had not properly come out yet. he also punched heihachi through the wall of a tembple! and flew away later, and last but not least, he survived a fall from a helicopter, and also he makes cybors like bryan and yoshimitsu{remember bryan eats bullets for lunch and destroyed a whole tank with his bare hands} look like pussies

leonheartmm
and kazuya has a lot to his credit to. if u look at the intro of tekken 5, u will see how he deals with those ultra powerful bunch pof JACK robots. in the intro heihachi gets caught in an explosion that blasts him 5 miles in the air and then he hits solid stonje graves but even he doesnt die, and kazuya is stronger than heihachi. even without his devil gene he is far beyond human strength.

leonheartmm
without the superhuman powers of either parties, the whole fight would balance out, but when they start usin those powers, kazuya and jin win with ease.

GalacticStorm
hey dude all i am saying is this that i kinda know the storyline to street fighter and ryu could put holes through people with his hadoken

and if you watch street fighter alpha the movie ryu was dodging bullets for fun and he hadn't even unlocked the dark hadou yet in his body.

also at the end ryu went to fight akuma ryu was standing on a pillar and he simply leapt off it and the pillar just erupted into tiny shards from the simple force of his jump

also at the end of the fight which wasn't in the movie akuma told ryu he wasn't ready for him and he punched the ground once and the isalnd which they were fighting on began to sink.

Which left ryu stranded out at sea

also ryu and akuma weren't even the best fighters it was a man called Oro who was like 178 years old or something and he was so powerful that he actually couldn't control his own power and had to bind/trap his power in his arm making him considerably weaker.

he fought ryu and battered him and said he still had a long way to go to fuifilling his true potential

so think about it if ryu and akuma could do all that and still hadn't reached their full potential then i think the street fighter crew could take this.

leonheartmm
u havea valid argument, but in tekken 5, jin beats jinpachi mishima{his great grandfather} in battle without even using the devil gene, and jinpachi could end all of existance,

long pig
Well, i was only speakaing about playing the game. Jin is way below Paul in game power...all jins powerful moves take a few seconds to execute.

Hell i didnt even know yoshimitsu was a cyborg.

Swanky-Tuna
Shouldn't this go in the video games vs board?

Xplosive
Originally posted by leonheartmm
Jin is not useless, its probably that YOU are useless with jin lol.
and xplosive, go play tekken 5 and youll find out just how powerful jin is, even without his devil gene, he keeps up with ryu in strength and skill, but with the devil gene{see devil jin's ending in tekken 5}, he can destroy all of existnace. he can also survive bullets with ease, he can come back from the dead too. he defeated true ogre without his devil gene.{n true ogre was a god}. he also destroyed an entire forest with his power even when his devil gene had not properly come out yet. he also punched heihachi through the wall of a tembple! and flew away later, and last but not least, he survived a fall from a helicopter, and also he makes cybors like bryan and yoshimitsu{remember bryan eats bullets for lunch and destroyed a whole tank with his bare hands} look like pussies

Everything you menitoed Ryu could do it (he could destroy forest, Akuma can crush Islands, Ryu is even more powerful and is growing more and more and hasn't even unlocked his potenital, or if he woudl fall from Helicotper, and he woudl crush true ogre), only what he woudln't be able is to end existnce, if this is true, than Jin is of course more pwoerful.

Xplosive
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
hey dude all i am saying is this that i kinda know the storyline to street fighter and ryu could put holes through people with his hadoken

and if you watch street fighter alpha the movie ryu was dodging bullets for fun and he hadn't even unlocked the dark hadou yet in his body.

also at the end ryu went to fight akuma ryu was standing on a pillar and he simply leapt off it and the pillar just erupted into tiny shards from the simple force of his jump

also at the end of the fight which wasn't in the movie akuma told ryu he wasn't ready for him and he punched the ground once and the isalnd which they were fighting on began to sink.

Which left ryu stranded out at sea

also ryu and akuma weren't even the best fighters it was a man called Oro who was like 178 years old or something and he was so powerful that he actually couldn't control his own power and had to bind/trap his power in his arm making him considerably weaker.

he fought ryu and battered him and said he still had a long way to go to fuifilling his true potential

so think about it if ryu and akuma could do all that and still hadn't reached their full potential then i think the street fighter crew could take this.

Everything is right, and, Ryu was standing on a pillar and he simply leapt off it and the pillar just erupted into tiny shards from the simple force of his jump and the fight will continue in Street Fighter Alhpa 2 (actully it will be Street Fighter Alpha Generations which come in October) and Ryu supposedly will crush Akuma. In the game it was when Akuma pucnhed an Island and said Ryu is not ready, actully Ryu did already win that fight. In Alpha Ryu unlocked his pwoers and beat Akuma as we will se in Alpha 2 or generatins. Yes, Ryu was dodgind bullets and he hasn't even discovered his powers till end, when he even overacoemd Dark Hadou and beacame even more pwoerful than he would become with Dark Hadou, so he beacome more pwoeful than Akuma. Yes Oro is the most pwoerful for now, he defeted Akuma and then Ryu, but he told Ryu that already in 15 years he wil be able to beat Oro. Ryu is already amazingly powerful, but this is noting comapred to his potential, which also surpasses Oro, and even Oro who is alredy much more powerful than Ryu, knows that, and Ryu can overpwer Oro already in 15 years (so little time, Oro needed much more, he is 140 yers old) he will grow more powerful and more.. he is the chosen one.

Paola
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Shouldn't this go in the video games vs board?

thanks!

moving...

GalacticStorm
well to be fair i actually read that capcom doesn't really care what they do with their street fighter storyline and a lot of it is just canon for instance in the movie it was ken that got brainwashed by bison but in actual fact it was ryu that got brainwashed. and ken and sakura had to help him.

and it was also stated that ryu actually lost that fight to akuma i think but in the movie they are probably gonna change it again as ryu is popular and popularity rules in theses types of things.

Also in japan there is no such thing as "Evil Ryu" as in ryu gone evil or poessed by the dark hadou they refer to Evil ryu as just ryu it was the americans that thought up the evil ryu concept

The Japanese refer to what we call "evil ryu" as normal Ryu with the killing intent. Also the dark hadou is not a privilieged power access as in their aren't chosen people that can only access it everyone can access it though only a few actually have the ability to harness it

like physics we all as humans show sometimes a period or a moment in our lives where we show some sort or telepathy. Though only a few have the ability to harness it for their own means as an ability of sorts

the same principle is used for the dark hadou everyone has the ability to use it but only a few harness it the dark hadou is a state of mind which allows you to tap into it's power alot like the flash's speed force everyone can tap ino the speed force but only a few can actually harness the speed force for their own means.

Which is what Japan CApcom were trying to get across but failed misberably at

So yes even people like Ken can acheieve the dark hadou but he never will because he has a different mind set to Ryu. Ryu's life is all about fighting and going from one fight to the next and trying to be the best he can be.
While Ken doesn't think like that and never has he just fights to keep up with Ryu also with his wife and kid it will be unlikely that he will achieve that level as he has too many things to bring him back to earth and remind him life is not all about fighting.

all that you have seen ryu do since stf2 to alpha till now is just normal "ryu" we have only seen "evil Ryu" in "what if" situations

the only time Capcom have stated where we have actually seen "Evil Ryu" or ryu with the killing intent was the legendary fight against Sagat where he put that mark on his chest.

That was just a small glimmer of the power that he actually posess and which you only saw for a few seconds

Everything else that you have seen RYU do is just normal Ryu

buy who knows who will really win before tekken 5 came out which is what you have been basing alot of your arguments on you proabably would have said that Ryu and Akuma would have won but hey who knows.

SaTsuJiN
Japanese just pokemon'ify everything they create.. first they start out with a normal karate cliche character.. and then omg super saiyajin level 4 battle power reading 1 million
I really could care less what they call their characters or if they call him evil ryu.. they do it in america and thats all we need to know.. also, I dont believe we call him 'evil' as in 'oh he's bad'.. we just use evil to describe his state of mind at his current status of having been slightly overtaken by his power.. this stands the same for evil sakura and whomever else becomes 'evil' . not to mention this has nothing to do with this topic..

Im pretty sure shin akuma and dark ryu would have their way with the tekken characters simply because a fireball (a vacuum punch) is going to keep the distance.. tekken has no energy moves that travel over the arena

leonheartmm
dont they, what about the blasts of energy from devil jin and devil kazuya?

SaTsuJiN
those hardly last as long as a regular or even shinku hadouken.. and if you see the energy beams from devil jin they are VERY shaky.. maybe you'll get touched with it but not the whole amount of damage possible

AdventChild
again....mismatched characters.... Tekken against Soul caliber or DOA but not street fighter.... Tekken is just a lil to real compared to street fighter.....

GalacticStorm
dude you can say that about almost all the posts in the comic book versus forum and almost all these forums

AdventChild
any team with Jin Kazama is a sure win!

dvampire
Ryu and Akuma. I do think the Tekken characters are better suited against people from MK or DOA though. big grin

CorderaMitchell
Yeah this is overkill, though the latter two mentioned are very strong.

YOu like that smiley don't ya.

dvampire
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Yeah this is overkill, though the latter two mentioned are very strong.

YOu like that smiley don't ya.

laughing laughing laughing

CorderaMitchell
know you want to switch it up huh?

jaffa_206
You can argue all night if you want to but the fact of the matter is that Jin is the cooler character anyways.

luffyjin
omg JIN JIN JIN l o ppl he cud absolute kick ryus ass with devil gene them tu togetha as devils wud kill countrys

luffyjin
*nods* i agree jin is sleek jin is cool and ****in strong

dvampire
Originally posted by luffyjin
*nods* i agree jin is sleek jin is cool and ****in strong

But he loses to Ryu.

Hooverman
Originally posted by luffyjin
omg JIN JIN JIN l o ppl he cud absolute kick ryus ass with devil gene them tu togetha as devils wud kill countrys
wrong jin would get his ass handed to him......... it'd be like a 2 second match then after it was over ryu would walk up to jin and say "oops srry i beat the sh** outta u...here's ur ass back" then jin would say nothing because he's bleeding out of enternal organs and is in a coma......hahaha i win rip Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.