Dragon Ball Not Z Or GT Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Ok wow I like Dbz like every one says it gets u know the whole thing drag on ball z but this is not the case with drangon ball.

Dragona Ball is the best anime like I ever seen, its nothing realy like z

Characters like yamacha krillin and tien, are star characters here and no one is that strong like planet blow up and dust all over for 5 eps untill it clears.

Dragon Ball on cartoon net work was ok except they cut out alot of stuff and I dont like The vioces to well because they were other characters that you are use to.

Dragon Ball In japanese is very good. They cut out not a single thing and is very enjoyable.

Dragon Ball Off this site I found, even though they cut out alot of stuff, the Character vioces are english but not the ones on cartoon network. The vioces are realy kool. Yamacha the best andGokus vioces aint realy sounding like gohans like cartoon network.

Please do not get confused with Dragon Ball and Z/GT

I didntr want to put this on the Dragon Ball Z thread or GT because its not any of those at all. Also I didnt see any Regular Dragon Ball in the search only Z and GT.

Please Discuss the greatness of this anime.

Rignite
It's a golden oldy, but it's far from the best.

FMA or GTO for sure.

Max Spidey 24
Its the best to me in the fighting animes next to naruto. Also I Dont Like FMA that much for some reason even though people say its the best. I Love GTO though witch is the funniest anime next to aben, flcl,and excel saga that I have seen.

Rignite
Best fighting? Blech. Rurouni Kenshin is albeit better for fighting in my opinion, and FMA is definitely better for fighting. Maybe you should try to follow the series a bit more man.

King Burger
Saw only the Cartton Network version.

Liked it better than Z (GT is a piece os crap!), simply
because it was fun, and didn't take itself too seriously
like the later two.

BENITO
DRAGONBALL is the best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.