Kyp and Kyle vs Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
In my NJO Fight Fest thread, these were the two highest ranked Jedi. Do you think that they could beat Luke if they teamed up?

Darth_Nefarus
No, the force has too much riding on Luke at this point and I argue his luck has increased past Obi-Wan's level.
argueably, I mean, it is Obi-Wan

Revan Darkstar
Luke for sure, I don't believe that either Kyp or Kyle have more force power than him, and neither of them could have stood against Vader and the Emperor. Also, read the battle in TUF, Luke charges his way all the way up to the throne room, up many levels, probably killing over a thousand Vong, then he still has the power to waste 8 slayers, Kyp lost to one slayer. Finally, he can still defeat the supreme overlord. Also when you read that fight scene, he uses awesome force powers, he just moves his hand and a slayer falls, waves his hand again and manipulates gravity. Nah, Luke is by that point, invincible and nobody could beat him.

Darth Revan33
woah, I didn't know NJO Luke was that powerful...

Revan Darkstar
yeah when you read 'The Unifiying Force' it says that Luke laed the charge up the levels, slaying every Vong he met, and since this was going to the supreme overlord, I am just guessing, but I think there would be 100 Vong on each level, 10 levels, 1000+ Vong. Then the slayers, which Kyp looses badly too and Luke just wastes them, kills them with one hit and Kyp hits them dozens of times and does no damage, so Luke must be powering up his saber with the force when he strikes. It also says in there that his single saber could well have been 10 or 20, I don't think that Kyp and Kyle could beat 10 or 20 sabers.

Darth_Glentract
dang, nobody likes my threads

goes and copies and pastes this ten more times.

jackstain
Luke wuld own....hands down.

Otaku_Sith
If somebody hates Luke it's me.But Luke could beat those two with his winkydink.

Otaku_Sith
Who voted Kyp and Kyle anyway?

Darth_Janus
NJO Luke IS badass then. Hm

*Bows reluctantly to NJO Luke. Somewhere, he can here Revan scowling.*

Naga Sadow
i hate Luke so much. i wont vote for him on any thread. even if he fights my mom.

exanda kane
Luke owns them. And if Lucas is concerned tehn he owns all. Kyle = weakilng. kyp = brat.

Naga Sadow
true, but to me, luke is a weakling pussy brat.
and i dont give a shit about what Lucas says. he isnt god. he created the whole hting, yes. but i am entitled to my own oppinion, which u cant say is faulty, just cuz Lucas says so.

exanda kane
lucas = dick

Naga Sadow
hehe, exactly

Darth_Nefarus
But it isn't Lucas that says that NJO Luke is a badass. Lucas definately laid the groundwork for Luke to become incredible. Luke does end up being the most powerful Jedi ever. Yoda and Obi-Wan both know this.

Naga Sadow
dont care, he is still pussy to me

Darth_Nefarus
Well, if you've read the books of his post ROTJ adventures you'd realize he isn't a pussy anymore. He's finally learning control over the force, and he's dwarfing everyone's powers.

exanda kane
Iagree he loses the 'pretty act' after RotJ, and he is very 'badass'!

jackstain
yeah, naga, ur opinion is now void. For the simple fact that you wrote (and i quote)... " hehe" in one of ur posts.

That, and NJO Luke would smite the pants off of anyone, like him or not, so get over it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.