Kotor 1 or Kotor 2 better team?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Out of the main characters in Kotor one and the main characters in Kotor 2, which team would win.

Kotor 1
Revan
Bastila
Jolee
Juhani
Canderous
HK-47
T3(the little droid)
Carth
Zaalbar
Mission

Kotor 2
Exile
Kreia
Handmaiden
Disciple
HK-47
T3
GOTO
Mandalore(Canderous)
Atton
Visas
Mira
Hannhar

I vote Kotor 1 even though they are outnumbered. Revan could easily take The Exile, Visas, Mira, Handmaiden by himself.

Darth_Janus
I vote KotOR I for the win, but if I wanted to get nitpicky, this battle could get ugly. It's not a straight cut win.

Darth Revan33
Mostly because of Kreia. I believe HK-47 and Canderous to be slightly stronger in the first game and T3-M4 to be stronger in the second. Still, Revan could take Kreia, Bastila could take Handmaiden, Jolee could take Visas, though Atton could take Juhani, Hanharr could take Zaalbar, and Bao Dur could take Mission. Revan, Bastila, and Jolee could mop up the rest.

Windu_Wan
Well I feel Kotor 1 would win based on the fact that Revan is the key to it all. No Revan and it is a whole different story

Julie
KOTOR II team wins....but yes very messy battle....uh technicality....Revan can only level up to 20 exile can go to 30 or so

Fishy
How could HK and T3 be in both teams?

Both would join the Kotor 1 team though, because their loyalty there was first and probably biggest...

Anyways the Kotor 1 team would win, Revan, Bastila, Jolee could easily defeat all the Jedi on that other side including the Exile... Then there wuld be a hard fight between the rest, but once the Jedi have won they will take down the rest

Julie
Jolee and Juhani weren't all that great......I think handmaiden and disciple would have them

Fishy
Jolee wasn't? Okay he was old but he was still quite the respectable fighter. He still managed to help Freyyr escape the slavers help countless of wookies in the shadowlands and actually survive there.

The shadowlands are holy grounds for wookies where wookies hardly ever go and have a very hard time surviving. Still he managed easily enough besides his old age. Jolee could at least beat Hanharr and probably the handmaiden or disciple.

Julie
*chokes*
you think jolee could take handmaiden? child, you need a fever checksmile
I'll give you he's decent but the argument for Revan carrying team 1 is much better than jolee could take disciple and handmaiden

Fishy
Well only one would be there...

But yeah he might be able to take her, or at least put up a decent fight.

I know he's old but he is a skilled fighter, i mean he survived in the holliest and most dangerous part of Kashyyyk and possibly the universe for a very long time facing all kinds of threats.

Well okay maybe not the handmaiden, but disciple? He could kick his ass i'm sure of that one. I know they are basicly mean to be the same character but disciple never had any real training. He said so himself, he left because the Exile couldn't train him. Handmaiden had training and could perhaps beat Jolee but even she would probably had a hard time against somebody with as much experience as Jolee.

Julie
there's a differnce b/t experience and waaayyy too many sunrises, sunsts you know what I mean?

Darth_Janus
Jolee may have once been powerful and capable, but his neutrality in the Force along with his advanced age pit things against him.

Darth Revan33
I disagree. With enough Force points it would be more of an advantage to be neutral. He can use both sides of the Force and there is nothing holding him back. He almost never ran out of Force points this way. Besides, look at Kyle Katarn. He was pretty neutral in Outcast, using the Light Side and Dark Side and he was pretty powerful.

I dont think Jolee could beat Handmaiden or Atton but maybe Visas.

Kun-ni Habeo
kotor 1 team has revan i mean that's enough to waste the a$$hole$

Fishy
I know Jolee is old and i don't know if he could beat the Handmaiden but Disciple shoudln't be to much of a problem, and no matter how many sunsets he has seen he is still wise and powerful. I mean look at Yoda he was a good 800 something years when he fought Dooku and hep put up a hell of a fight actually won...

Okay not saying Jolee is like Yoda, but he could stand his own and at the very least hurt them badly, very badly

Darth_Janus
Jolee could -not- beat Visas. Visas is easily the best playable force user in the game aside from Kreia, assuming you take the time to build the old bat up.

Darth Revan33
Visas? I thought Jolee was far more valuable in the first game than Visas in the second. And I never use Kreia because I hate her. But I truly think (game wise) that Handmaiden would rip her in two as would hanharr, and maybe mandalore and HK-47. Put Jolee on a Force using style and he would stop Visas long before she got near him with a quick Force Choke.

Darth_Janus
Trust me, Visas is a much better Force user than Jolee. And lasts longer in a fight.

But since game mechanics are an iffy way to do these things, let me point out some non-game related advantages...

- Visas Marr was well-versed in Sith lore and styles. She was naturally ambidextrous in combat, and was apprentice to Darth Nihilus. She is talented enough to sneak aboard the Ebon Hawk with ease, slipping past all the others. Jolee couldn't sneak through a graveyard.

- Jolee was a well-learned former Jedi who embraced neither good nor evil as his calling (though he is clearly leaning towards good). He's known many Jedi and recognizes Revan for who he is, for whatever good that is worth. Jolee is old, and while he's survived the Shadowlands, he's not a warrior. After all, an aged Obi Wan Kenobi lived in the Tattooine desert for decades and then walzed through the Death Star without killing a soul. There are other methods of survival that a Jedi may use, that don't revolve around killing and fighting. Alright, so that said, unless there is some backstory of Jolee's that I never heard, the man has never shown enough promise to defeat anything more fantastic than a Jedi Knight.

ArthasKnight
Jolee's a consular, how can you say he's better with the Force than Visas? And Jolee lasts pretty long in a fight, longer than Visas usually does in my games.

And just because Visas is ambidextrous doesn't mean she'll beat Jolee easily. Look at Maul vs. Obi-Wan. Maul used double-bladed against Obi and Obi won. Jolee survived the Shadowlands at least partly by fighting, just look at what's going on when you meet him.

Darth Revan33
very true, Jolee could kill her without Visas ever getting near him. I think Bastila could beat Handmaiden, Atton would kill Juhani, and Bastila and Jolee would beat Atton. Revan would kill Kreia and Mira, Goto, and others would fight Carth, Mission, and Zaalbar.

And Canderous, HK-47, and T3-M4 would most likely be on Revan's side.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Revan33
very true, Jolee could kill her without Visas ever getting near him. I think Bastila could beat Handmaiden, Atton would kill Juhani, and Bastila and Jolee would beat Atton. Revan would kill Kreia and Mira, Goto, and others would fight Carth, Mission, and Zaalbar.

And Canderous, HK-47, and T3-M4 would most likely be on Revan's side.

They would never even consider the other side... Canderous swore loyalty to Revan, HK was created by Revan and would never betray him... And i think T3 will stick by his first and greatest master, not to mention that if Kotor II would have been finished it would have been pretty clear that T3 still followed Revan his orders...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.