newest song of Amy LEE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
i like her song Broken (even though Seether was the lead singer)
do u guys like it?(AMY LEE RULES) rock

total metalhead
sure beats Evanescence. Seether rock, Amy Lee doesnt.

punkyhermy
huh?
i think she rocks

VilleValo462
Seether Rocks ... She ( Evanescenses Included ) Doesnt ...

punkyhermy
really,
funny i could still hear ppl cheering and yelling when they won the grammy's!
but seether is cool!

VilleValo462
they cheer and clap cause they need to act like some good sports .. cause if you go like .. BOOOO .. then your ass will be in the news and shit like that

punkyhermy
well, no one's forcing them to attend,are they? let me remind u, tickets for suff like those, require a lot of money.and people only go if they at least think they r worth it!

total metalhead
plus the grammy's are pop awards, for pop groups. like Evanescence.

punkyhermy
am i missing something?where did that come from?

total metalhead

RandomNinja420
who the hell is amy lee?

total metalhead
Evanescence singer, but you'd be better off not knowing who she is.

VilleValo462
yes

the only reason i know is punkyhermy is on and on ... about it ..

punkyhermy
i am just tying to support amy!
i am her fan after all!
and i want more ppl to like her, thats all!

Darth Revan
That means nothing... People also cheer and clap for talentless pop artists, you know.

VilleValo462
by talentless pop artists do you mean evanescense ?

smittenkitten
It's not like you're going to get people to like her because you say she's talented and because people cheered at the Grammies, which are laughable anyway. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that anything that comes out of you would be a repellant.

-Smitten Kitten-

VilleValo462
yup ..

Darth Revan
No, because Evanescense isn't pop. As much as you may hate it, it's rock.

VilleValo462
pop - rock ?

punkyhermy
now...i'm sorry but WAS I TALKING TO U?!! if to your attention-seeking peverted mind it seemed so,then...i feel bad for u!!!!don't worry, i Know u care soooo much about what i like or don't.i will forget it only when i get off the net!!!
thankx for being sssso obsessd with me...I'm siriously flattered! wink

smittenkitten
I'm sorry, but do I care who you were talking to?

Let's check...

Nope!

Yes, punkyhermy, you've figured it out - I'm OBSESSED with you. I have a penchant for idiotic little girls. (<---which I felt was necessary, because I'm pretty sure you would take that seriously unless I indicated that it was, in fact, sarcastic.)

-Smitten Kitten-

punkyhermy
well u do care if i am talking to u or not,and that is something u cannot deny!as for the other half of your post, i choses to ignore it as it is sooooooo laughable...is that all u ms i-am-smarter-than-u can come up with?

smittenkitten
If the last part of my post was laughable (which is a word I used earlier, so I'm glad to see you're learning), it's only because what I was responding to was equally absurd.

No, I really don't care if you're talking to me or not. It won't keep me from responding, that's for sure. If you suddenly stopped responding to me, I wouldn't care. You're expendable in my life, as much as you'd like to think otherwise.

-Smitten Kitten-

VilleValo462
gah .. will you both shut up .. please .... this is getting really annoying for just about evryone .... so can you both please stop !

smittenkitten
Well, that's a /really/ convincing argument, but since it's obvious this thread is not about Amy Lee's new crap any more, you can easily avoid such frustration by just NOT READING it. Problem solved, you p*ssy.

-Smitten Kitten-

VilleValo462
whatever just continue on with your idiotic arguement with Punkyhermy ....

smittenkitten
Okay, I will. Thanks for your permission. If you were just going to be so spineless, why bother posting in the first place? You're so inconsistent.

-Smitten Kitten-

VilleValo462
i stopped becuase i asked if you could stop and you pretty much said no .... so why should i continue ? i cant make no one change there mind(s) .

smittenkitten
'i cant make no one change there mind(s) .'

There are so many things wrong with that sentence, it's laughable.

-Smitten Kitten-

VilleValo462
who ever said sentences have to be perfect around here ?

smittenkitten
Nobody, but that doesn't mean I won't laugh at what weak grasps others have on the English language.

-Smitten Kitten-

VilleValo462
well laugh away i dont care ....

smittenkitten
Good. Okay, can you and I be done with this ridiculous exchange now? It's not nearly as fun as ridiculing punkyhermy.

-Smitten Kitten-

VilleValo462
hey i never wanted to start with this ... so umm yes we can stop now .......

ok now where is punky ...... ?

punkyhermy
im here.......

punkyhermy
i like amy's attitude......
have u guys seen her live on T.V....
she seems really nice,unlike most celebrity's amy come on the red carpet with lip balm...
sometimes she has lips sticks on.....
u dont find celebrity's like her....(talented and nice)
my role model.....
and the way she talks on interviews is soooo simple...
she doesnt flip her hair or any thing like that.....

punkyhermy
how very conceited!!!!!!!
but then, why am i not surprised?!
sick you are such an ignorant lil fool proud only because u know a few good english words...u think u r an english god or something!!well pardon us for being human and making mistakes!!!!

smittenkitten
Right, I'm /ignorant./ That's the word to describe me.

Arrogant, conceited, snotty, merciless, maybe. But I'm about as far from ignorant as one can get.

-Smitten Kitten-

punkyhermy
puhlease!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.