June 9th!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
TH and I have decided to quit smoking together, and we have elected to choose June 9th as our quit date. anyone else here wanna join us?

GuitarBunny
i would if i smoked

silver_tears
I'll be the one to tempt you by mailing anonymous cigs to your houses ninja cept now they won't be anonymous droolio

Rogue Jedi
and i will be the one to return them.

silver_tears
We'll see droolio *rubs hands vis a vis Mr. Burns*

GuitarBunny
i wish i was a smoker
i feel so left out

chelsea17
I am so proud of you RJ big grin

Rogue Jedi
thanx, chels.

silver_tears
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
i wish i was a smoker
i feel so left out

there's no time like the present to start yes

GuitarBunny
lmao

chelsea17
I am totally cool...bet FJ is happy about it too

Rogue Jedi
yeah, she is pretty stoked.

SlipknoT
Why would you want to quit?

Dwarfdude
Because...Damn, I need to know this for my f*cking health exam....

*Looks up in book*
*Deep breath*

Ah....F*ck it.

*Throws book in fire*

Stupid pictures of genital warts....

*Shudder*

Rogue Jedi
because it like....kills you and stuff.

Jackie Malfoy
I do not smoke but I wish my boyfriend would stop.Anyway good luck!jm rock

nitro-swicked
erm lets think *thinks* nah not really no

JToTheP
Originally posted by nitro-swicked
erm lets think *thinks* nah not really no

Good job RJ! eek!

nitro, your sig is awesome! big grin

nitro-swicked
thx JP

Clovie
good luck *crosses fingers*

Rogue Jedi
anyone else gonna join us?

Rogue Jedi
still serious about this, any other takers?

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
TH and I have decided to quit smoking together, and we have elected to choose June 9th as our quit date. anyone else here wanna join us?

Yeah, and it should be pretty easy for me since I've already quit three times. big grin

Rogue Jedi
well, with your support and FJ's promise to make me forget the cravings whistle i will quit 4 sho!!!

The Tired Hiker
I'm with you. I neeeeeeeed to quit, the sooner the better.

Rogue Jedi
june 9th is the day, my man.

chelsea17
Go you 2 that's awesome..should get Mike on it too..confused

Rogue Jedi
the more the merrier.

The Tired Hiker
Yeah, join RJ and I for this event! You won't be sorry, and it will save your life! Now, I'm going to go have a smoke. erm

wuTa
only quitters quit...and if you quit smoking than that makes you a quitter

Rogue Jedi
no, that makes you a healthy person.

wuTa
whatever future quitter....i know people who smoke who are healthier than people who don;t smoke

Rogue Jedi
yeah? SURE you do.....

wuTa
i;ve already went over this before so to save time all i'm going to say that if anyone knows anything about science they could tell you what i;m telling you.....don;t get all uptight on me know because some people are just naturally unhealthy

Rogue Jedi
so if a healthy person starts smoking at age 20, they will live to a ripe old age and still maintain the same health as they would have if they would never have started smoking? huh

wuTa
sure, well sort of...if they have the proper genetic makeup to breakup the enzymes they will.....i mean...there are people who started smoking in there teens and lived into there 80s...of course there are drawbacks with smoking like bad breath and getting fatigued easily

Morbid4Daniel
Coolio. June 9th is the day we are having an auction (dad's whole side of the family) for my cousin with Rhandomyosarcoma. Its to raise money..its a benefit

Rogue Jedi
well, i am quitting regardless.

Captain REX
Best of luck with that, RJ. Say hello to FJ for me. big grin

Rogue Jedi
will do, rex!!!

chelsea17
And a hug to you both from mewink

Rogue Jedi
huggies!!!

chelsea17
Yes huggies!!

You 2 are 2 of my bestest friends happy

KidRock
Youll be smoking by next week.

http://img271.echo.cx/img271/3181/cigarettes9ny.jpg

The Tired Hiker
eek!Ha hah! KidRock. happy

Morbid4Daniel
Good Lucky RJ. My parents have smoked since they were in their teens. They keep saying they're going to quit but they never do. Im glad I never started and never WILL start smoking. I know its a nasty habit (according to everyone and my own observations). I dont know what to do about my parents...They wont ever quit and someday it may be TOO late. Best of Luck RJ hug

Dregh

I personally smoke but I was going to leave it on September the first

wuTa
well, i am quitting regardless.

i'm not saying you shouldnt quit....if you smoke you should probly quit, the pros of nonsmoking outweigh the cons foe smoking by far, you'll save a ton of money and enzyme in your system is never a good thing, but if you don't quit or end up "cheating" once in awhile and someone starts b*tching about second hand smoke just tell them thats pretty much a myth and there system is already polluted with toxins from a shit atmosphere and ozone layer so one cigeratte isnt goint to kill them, but everything else will evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.