Anakin's Scar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CellDweller
Anakin has a scar below and above his right eye in ep.3. How come he didn't have that same scar in ep.6 when his helmet was take n off near his death? We see other scars but not this one.

ab2421
Florida Center for Cosmetic Surgery.

vader476
OMG dude different actors and ROTJ was filmed like 20 years before they arent going to pay attention to small things like that but maybe it like burned off or something since he fell in a volcano.

Anyways a better thing to ask is HOW did he get that scar

lucasfilm
he got it from asaji ventress (sp?)

i think this should NOT BE HERE

CellDweller
laughing Haha good one.

umraan
Yeah definitely got burned off after he fell in lava.

macgeek2005
He got the scar in some battle during the clone wars. But what i'm REALLY puzzled about, (and everybody can go and check this for themselves) is that anakins scar is at his right eye in the Trailer, and at his left eye in the Tragedy TV Spot.

?????????????????????????????????????

bill9d9
He was trying to pick his nose with his lightsaber and he slipped.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by ab2421
Florida Center for Cosmetic Surgery.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! hysterical

And macgeek, thats easily answered. The shots are flipped is all.

Red Superfly
Looks like it gets burned off from the pics I've seen.

Funny how in ROTJ most of that area of his face is actually perfectly normal. Scars from fire don't fade into nothing like that.

Mist
Originally posted by macgeek2005
He got the scar in some battle during the clone wars. But what i'm REALLY puzzled about, (and everybody can go and check this for themselves) is that anakins scar is at his right eye in the Trailer, and at his left eye in the Tragedy TV Spot.

?????????????????????????????????????

yeah, what JP said. you see this kinda crap all the time on the back of dvd boxes. they have shots from movies that are flipped when you actually watch it. i dont think anyone in lucasfilms is stupid enough not to notice something like that.

Darth Jello
well, it has been over twenty years, and he supposedly got bacta treatments and healed up some.

Cascador
Yes he has it from Asajj Ventress, but he has also a scar on his left cheek which you can barely notice...I saw it in a comic, but I also saw it in one picture of the movie. They are actually two simple cuts Asajj makes and then she glides her lightsaber against his face, which causes the scar at the eye. But wasn't there already a thread about this?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/Anakin_501/palpatineandanakinattheatre0ft.jpg

Phoenix2001
First everyone wants the origins of SW, now everyone wants the origins of a simple scar that's not going to make much of a damn difference in the story to actually worry about... just give it a rest.

Arsenal
Originally posted by Cascador
Yes he has it from Asajj Ventress, but he has also a scar on his left cheek which you can barely notice...I saw it in a comic, but I also saw it in one picture of the movie. They are actually two simple cuts Asajj makes and then she glides her lightsaber against his face, which causes the scar at the eye. But wasn't there already a thread about this?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/Anakin_501/palpatineandanakinattheatre0ft.jpg
Did that happen in the cartoon?

Cascador
No...In a comic...I didn't see which one...I just saw an image of it...

Jedi Priestess
One of those is a scar that Hayden actually has I believe.

TheElectricFox
It was stated in the Visual dictionary so it must be cannon now.

Cascador

J-Unit
HEY MAN DID YOU EVER KNEW WHAT BACTA WAS WHEN U STARTED LOOKING ON SW MAN YOURE SO RETARDED THERE IS MANY WAYS THAT PEOPLE CAN SAY HOW THE SCAR WENT OF SO STOP USING A THREAD FOR SMALL THINGS LIKE THIS....PLEASE GO TO SLEEP OR SOMETHING

Red Superfly
Eh?

TheElectricFox
ladies and gentelman , we have a heckeler!!

enjoy your stay...

mechmoggy
J-Unit, please don't flame people for no reason.

And there's no need to shout either. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sadako of Girth
So... A Ventress gave him the scar in the comic?

Have I understood that right...?

If so... Was this AFTER they fought in the Clonewars cartoon....? Or during it.... 'cause I saw no lightsaber injuries to his face there at all...
And if was after and Ventress was still alive after her tumble on Yavin, then what finally happened to her at the end of their comic encounter?

Cascador
like I said, I didn't see the complete comic, just an image...and it's after their encounter on Yavin...Anakin already had longer hair...Assajj Ventress definatly survived the fall....Even in a comic near episode III she is still alive...I'm not sure tho...the comic is called "obsession"

Lord Mader
Lava burnt him probably.

stefaan
How would he have done that? The lava is at the end of the movie messed

DenKi
NO, He got the scar in his eye between episode 2 and 3, Just watch Clone Wars Cartoon, He fights that Sith woman and she gives him it, Anakin will have that Scar from the start of episode 3

Cascador
no, it doesn't happen in the clone war cartoon...

Force Adept
It is there during the last season of Clone Wars.

Cascador
no...than he already has the scar in the second show

DenKi
HE Had it in the last episodes of the 1st Season of Clone Wars

Cascador
I suggest you look again...He didn't have the eyescar...He got it in a fight with Assajj Ventress in a facility or a ship...
When the last episodes of the 1st season came out...I don't think they even knew of the scar!

here's an image when Anakin returns from the fight in the animated series...I don't see a scar...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/Anakin_501/scar.jpg

Force Adept
Well, when Anakin has the longer hair, the scar is there. A slug even crawls over it in one of the newer Clone Wars episodes.

Lord S
Originally posted by CellDweller
Anakin has a scar below and above his right eye in ep.3. How come he didn't have that same scar in ep.6 when his helmet was take n off near his death? We see other scars but not this one. Whatever happened to it is the probably same thing that happened to the little mole on Obi-wan's forehead.

Cascador
Originally posted by Force Adept
Well, when Anakin has the longer hair, the scar is there. A slug even crawls over it in one of the newer Clone Wars episodes.

yeah the scar is there in the second volume...but it doesn't show how he got it....even in the first episode of the second volume he doesn't have the scar...that's because a long time passed between the first and the second episode.

Force Adept
Hmm, I'm sure there's an explination for it somewhere, so I'm gonna go look. smile

LanİeWindu™
The second episode of Clone Wars volume 2 he goes to Padme's apartment and she sees his scar for the first time. So it happens in between him being a padawan and him going to see Padme as a knight.

Cascador
I already told you...he gets it from Assajj Ventress in a comic...saw the page myself...Assajj Ventress survived the fall from the animated series.

Force Adept
Well then, there ya go wink

Cascador
http://www.mrpoesmorgue.com/usvsd/anakinscar1.jpg

Force Adept
Now that is spiffy.eek!

Mist
yeah, i got that comic....and the other obsession ones....ventress survived.....but she more than likely get killed off in the last issue of obsession....they were advertising a battle with her in it...

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Cascador
http://www.mrpoesmorgue.com/usvsd/anakinscar1.jpg

Thanks Cascador....! smile

jedi90
GL has stated that he wanted anakin to have a scar to show that he has been through battles in the clonewars. you know, to show that he was born again hard. the comic book writers came up with the whole ventress thing which i think is silly. GL talks about wanting to give anakin a scar in one of the docs where they are designing anakin's new look. no real thought or back story behind that one.

barrakuchi2
also anakins arm was cut off higher than u wil see in epIII
,cut off above the elbow in epII and in the (art of starwars epIII book)
pic of anakins robo arm its lower the elbow blink What the f**k?

astrofan428
Actually I think his arm was cut at the elbow, because he has those shoulder things that stick outmaking it look like he gets cut on the upper arm.

What I think anyway.

barrakuchi2
http://wbloggar.com/marcelo/images/spoiler-anakin.jpg
see its up the elbow definitely

((The_Anomaly))
yea, for sure it is, but the robot part is like fused to his skin and whatnot, so its hard to tell, they could have like streached the skin over the elbow part of the robot arm, this is getting gross, lol, anyways...

HAROLD
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

HAROLD
QUESTION!

How do I get this image to appear UNDER MY NAME?

Force Adept
Set it as your avatar stick out tongue

HAROLD
How?

ChristianRocker
I was watching the cartoons of season 2 and he didn't have it till after he fought in the battle in the clone wars but Asajj Ventress wasn't there. You see him without a scar then he goes to see padme and he has it and she rubs it. So you don't see her give it to him. Cuz i have the vol 1 DVD and I didn't see it and I don't know what comic your talking about where he gets it but I have heard from a friend who knows a WHOLE lot about star wars and Asajj Ventress. does give it to him. To see what I'm talking about u can watch the clone wars episodes of saeson 2 so go look at it.

ChristianRocker
Also at the last episode of the clone wars season 2 he gets his arm cut off again in this like electrical force field.

Alliance
Actually. I f you look in Episode III, the scar is healed somewhat, it is logical to assume that time erased it or it was burned off. Clone Wars and the comic have different "interpretations" but Clone Wars never shows him actually getting it. And hes anakin gets his arm cut off, but then he rebuilds it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.