Most idiotic relieve teacher today!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
We had a relieve teacher that was american.

Anyways, most of us were discussing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and just how cool thier moves were.

Then our teacher goes "Yeah, but the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are about 30 years old!"
We reframed from laughing. We asked if he meant the actors and he said "No, the turtles themselves."

We all burst out laughing!

King Burger
He's right though.

In a doped up kind of way.

Ou Be Low hoo
Are you saying your teacher relieved himself in class!?!? Surely, that's against the school rules...

DeVi| D0do
we used to have this relief teacher that we could get to talk about his army experiences, his metal knee, his time in the mafia, etc... we wouldn't do any work for the whole period.

when my physics teacher got real sick we had him for about a month... and what a great month it was!

of course, we all failed our exams, but still...

King Burger
Yeah, I remember there was a similar teeacher in
my school.

Used to talk about Vietnam alot.

One day when crazy and shot up everyone on the
class!

I kid ofcourse. He used a knife.

I kid ofcourse Part II.

Myth
We had a teacher in training that dreamed of being either James Bond or George Washington. He was a chain smoker and would leave between classes to smoke behind Safeway. The funniest thing was that his jaw would chatter while he held chalk in a hand that made the motion of jerking off. During our graduation, my friend was giving a speech and he said, "Remember Mr. Parker?" He then did a jerking off motion but a lot of the parents didn't realize what he meant.

ladygrim
laughing out loud .... the supply teachers we had didnt even look old enough to be at high skewl laughing out loud

BlackC@t
The male teachers at my school are such perverts.

I couldn't even count the number of times I've caught one of them looking down my top. It's the same with every other girl.

King Burger
You must be particluar big then!

Pic! Pic! Pic! Pic!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.