Punisher vs. Rambo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
There are 3 fights. The first fight is a deathmatch set in a forset much like in rambo, first blood, neither character is familiar to the territory, both parties get one rocket launcher 4 rounds, one shotgun 25 rounds, one m16 three clips, two baretas 3 clips a peice, one knife. They get dropped into the middle of the forest at two diff points and are potentially 10 miles from eachother, but are aware of the general direction of their counterpart.

the second fight is just your standard fist fight in a ring.

the third is a standard street fight, it differs from the fist fight in that they can grab various "hardcore" items suchs as trash lids and bash eathother with them.

who wins?

King Burger
Punisher wins all three, simply because he has more experience
than Rambo.

Plus, Rambo is sort of a pacifist, while Punisher is a killer.

grey fox
RAMBO PWNS ALL

jplatinum
Rambo is a pacifist?

No, dude. Rambo was trying to do the right thing, but when he is pushed like say in a deathmatch with Frank, John Rambo turns into the most deadly kind of mofo you ever laid eyes on.
Like in Rambo first blood, he could have killed everybody, but he didn't cause he didn't want to. The only reason they lived was because he allowed it.

Rambo is equal to Frank in hand-to-hand combat, better than him at weapons combat, better than him at controling pain, better than him at strategizing and planning attacks, and will beat him worse than Foreman did Fraizer.

BENITO
Rambo an assaign

Xplosive
Well Rambo killed whole army alone, I don't see problem for him taking out Punisher.

Xplosive
In street fight, somewhere equal. UFC and Pride figther are much better ifghters than these two, much better.

Mainstream
I think Rambo gets Punishered...I mean Punished...bad grammer sucks

LordFear
Rambo is a green beret, two times purple heart medal, presidential medal for showing courage and valiance in the field and a couple of other awards. This guy is not your garden variety killer. Rambo is an insane fighter. You drop him anywhere in any surroundings and he turns nothing into something.The training this guy got was insane. He is a trained killer and has a berserker fury in him.Frank would be dead before he even meets John.

King Burger
Frank Castle served five years in Vietnam (unrealistic I
know, but what the hey), and was a Special Forces
man as well. That equals or surpasses anything Rambo
has.

The Punisher also has used virtually every single hand-held
weapon ever created, as well as quite a few specially-made.

Rambo is a reluctant killer, Castle isn't.

And maybe Rambo does go "berzerk" (can't remember him
doing so, but as you say), but Castle is already f*****
up in the head!

Take that end scene in "Rambo II" (?), where he is about to
stab the guy who duped him, but doesn't, and instead just
shoots up the place, well Punisher probably would have
killed the guy!

Originally posted by jplatinum
Rambo is equal to Frank in hand-to-hand combat, better than him at weapons combat, better than him at controling pain, better than him at strategizing and planning attacks, and will beat him worse than Foreman did Fraizer.

Punisher has alot more experience in hand-to-hand than Rambo,
simply because of all the thugs and mobsters he has fought
since.

And weapons? I already covered that.

Strategy and planning? I doubt it. Punisher has had to plan
virtually every hit, attack, and stake-out he was ever in.
That's more experience there as well.

Kontraz
Originally posted by King Burger
Frank Castle served five years in Vietnam (unrealistic I
know, but what the hey), and was a Special Forces
man as well. That equals or surpasses anything Rambo
has.

The Punisher also has used virtually every single hand-held
weapon ever created, as well as quite a few specially-made.

Rambo is a reluctant killer, Castle isn't.

And maybe Rambo does go "berzerk" (can't remember him
doing so, but as you say), but Castle is already f*****
up in the head!

Take that end scene in "Rambo II" (?), where he is about to
stab the guy who duped him, but doesn't, and instead just
shoots up the place, well Punisher probably would have
killed the guy!

Punisher has alot more experience in hand-to-hand than Rambo,
simply because of all the thugs and mobsters he has fought
since.

And weapons? I already covered that.

Strategy and planning? I doubt it. Punisher has had to plan
virtually every hit, attack, and stake-out he was ever in.
That's more experience there as well.

Rambo was part of an elitist, hand-picked team sent to nam. Punisher's "special forces" would be something his squad would laugh at.

you also claim punisher has used virtually every man made weapon... well, i havent seen, nor heard of him doing so, but lets just say he used a bunch, that much i can agree on. Well, rambo hasnt used em all, but he has used the best of the best, and has far more, and superior, training with them all.

Rambo's advanced military training surpasses that of castle as well. And he is not a reluctant killer, he just doesnt kill without purpose, and is even able to know when it is not the time to kill someone (as you mentioned, in Rambo II), for that would only cause him a lot more trouble than the guy was worth.

Overall, rambo has this guy beat in pretty much every possible way, though it would be one helluva fight, as castle still has a skull t-shirt... and that's gotta count for something.

ragesRemorse
isnt rambo like nearing 60 now?

Kontraz
well... they were both young when they went to nam.....

jinzin
for the purposes of this fight Rambo's non-killer nature has to be set aside since he's in a deathmatch, I think in a kill or be killed situation like this he wouldn't have a problem eliminating the competition.
I'm happy to see 12 replies already, keep em coming guys!

gautam
Rambo is soo cool...so i think he gets this.....

K3VIL
They kill each other.
The fight ends with Castle handling his knife over the head of John Rambo, he's holding him with his knees in a submission move, then he stab him, but Rambo catch a rib from a skeleton lying near him, the fun is that the skeleton is the skeleton of the Russian, that Punisher keep as a trophy is the base hidden in the Hawaii were he retired cause the S.H.IE.L.D, C.I.A., N.S.A. and the Avengers are looking for him.
Anyway Rambo stab in the heart Castle, and Castle with his residual strenght stab him in the heart too.

srankmissingnin
The Punisher can take a beating from Wolverine and keep on coming. Thats like if the strongest man in the work started working you over with brass knuckles for christ's sake and he also took a rubber bullet point blank to the face with out getting knocked out. The guy has shot the web shooters off Spider-man's wrists! Rambo couldn't do 80% of the things the Punisher has done.

LordFear
Are you kidding me????
80%What the hell makes you think that Rambo is that weak?
There is nothing that Frank can bring at him and Rambo can't handle.
The guy is crazy and has lived that crazy life since he became a civilian.
Rambo has no family not his family taken away from him. He is in a permanent state of madness. Punisher didn't beat Logan. He fought him and came out with his life. Rambo would do the same and would give Logan more trouble cuz he is a scrapper. He doesn't need fancy guns, or new techs. His bare hands or a piece of wood is enough to kill anybody.

jinzin
personally I wouldn't underestimate rambo by any means....anybody that can take down an fighting helicopter with a bow and arrow's got my respect.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by LordFear
Are you kidding me????
80%What the hell makes you think that Rambo is that weak?
There is nothing that Frank can bring at him and Rambo can't handle.
The guy is crazy and has lived that crazy life since he became a civilian.
Rambo has no family not his family taken away from him. He is in a permanent state of madness. Punisher didn't beat Logan. He fought him and came out with his life. Rambo would do the same and would give Logan more trouble cuz he is a scrapper. He doesn't need fancy guns, or new techs. His bare hands or a piece of wood is enough to kill anybody.

I never said Punisher beat Wolverine I said he can take a beating from him and keep coming, Rambo could not do the same.

lifeisaglich
My money goes to John Rambo. As it was said in all three movies
He is the best of the best. And beside Rambo waged war on an entire state if he was force he could wage war on the whole country, let alone the world.

Corrected the mistake

jinzin
he could wage world??????? confused

jplatinum
Rambo could take more of a beating from wolverine and give wolverine more than trouble than punisher did, too.
You fail to realize that this man fell from a mountain cliff way high up,
hit a bunch of tree branches , ****ed up his ribs, was out in the wilderness, survived the weather, all while waging his own war against the whole county police force and the guard.
Then he took the fight into the city a waged war some more.
The only reason those guys all didn't die was cause Rambo allowed them to live. He allowed it.
This man can take out just about everyone, but aloows them to live.
Like the people in the movies, Rambo would have Frank's life in the palm of his hand.

Opps, I mean he'd have Frank's heart in the palm of his hand.

MERCILOUS
Nah, Rambo walks calmly out into the open firing away, and then Frank shoots him in the back.

jinzin
how's frank gonna get behind him?

MERCILOUS
If you're fighting the Punisher, that's generally the way the fight starts.

jinzin
not this one, I guess you missed the starter post for this thread huh?

MERCILOUS
What are you talking about? That scenario is possible in two of the conditions you made.

Katt
Rambo is soo 80s...
btw have any of you even read Punisher - Born?

jgiant
Yes i have and its great, ohh and Frank takes on 24 charlies with just a head of a shovel, he takes seven bullets in the process...I cant believe how many people think this jackass Rambo can win, Frank has been at a constant nonstop war for over thirty years killing thousands upon thousands of criminals in the process...Do you think Rambo can take on DD, spidey and wolvie all at once and come out on top i doubt it...can Rambo shoot spidey i think not, can he take a beating like frank can from DD and still manage to pull off a victory, can Rambo stop S.H.I.E.L.D from trying to kill him, please this guy Rambo is not winning this fight if his life depended on it...ohh wait it does....

jinzin
Originally posted by jgiant
Yes i have and its great, ohh and Frank takes on 24 charlies with just a head of a shovel, he takes seven bullets in the process...I cant believe how many people think this jackass Rambo can win, Frank has been at a constant nonstop war for over thirty years killing thousands upon thousands of criminals in the process...Do you think Rambo can take on DD, spidey and wolvie all at once and come out on top i doubt it...can Rambo shoot spidey i think not, can he take a beating like frank can from DD and still manage to pull off a victory, can Rambo stop S.H.I.E.L.D from trying to kill him, please this guy Rambo is not winning this fight if his life depended on it...ohh wait it does....

he didn't fight them all at once persay more like one on one gauntlet style.... and he had prep..that helps a lot... with prep and as much knowledge of those heroes as punisher does..yes rambo could very much do the same..

jgiant
PUnisher still wins, he is too experienced and sharp for these jerkass to take him down, does Rambo have over thirty years of pretty much nonstop war under his belt...

jinzin
Originally posted by jgiant
PUnisher still wins, he is too experienced and sharp for these jerkass to take him down, does Rambo have over thirty years of pretty much nonstop war under his belt...

war, torture, fighting....yeah you name it..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.