ting (ong bak) vs. DareDevil (fist fight, no weapons)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
You heard the man and you know the drill. I figured since so many people think they can actually give daredevil a run for his money how do you people think ting from the movie ong bak would fair in a fist fight with matty? ting is very powerful and extremely durable, aside from that he is very very adaptive in his fighting style; can he use DD's blindness to his advantage? would he need to? can he even stand up to DD much less beat him? what do you think?

MatchesMalone
This is completely off topic, but I just happened to see "Ong Bak" last night, coincidently. Tony Jaa was incredible.

Tony Jaa and Jackie Chan are like super heroes in real life.

jinzin
damn this is dissapointing,,,,I guess no one else has seen ong bak then?

And I completely agree malone, tony is more than human.

jplatinum
I think he can win.
Did you see that dude.
He is like a comic book hero, man.

pr1983
Ogg bak guy is still only human, yes he's very good, but dd is better, and he has advanced senses, dd wins...

srankmissingnin
Dare Devil is only a mid-tier street level hero and he can still punch through brick walls, flip limos and has the reflexes to bat bullets back at the shooter. Don't see how you guys get the impression Ting would fare any better then the average hand ninja.

LordFear
Obviously people who underestimate Ting are crazy,
This kid is beyond lethal. I think a hand to hand fight. Ting would get this. He fought the guy who injected himself with 5 doses of steroids in one shot. Ting broke that bastard's skull literally spliting his skull in pieces. DD would die!!!

K3VIL
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Dare Devil is only a mid-tier street level hero and he can still punch through brick walls, flip limos and has the reflexes to bat bullets back at the shooter. Don't see how you guys get the impression Ting would fare any better then the average hand ninja.
Flip limos?
Guy, since when DD has acquired superhuman strenght?I call it crap, REALLY CRAP writing.A medium size car weights between 1000 and 1700lbs, and you're talking about a Limousine.A Limousine of common size is around 2tons of weight and some of the bigger Limousines weights more than that.How DD is not Spider-Man so how can he lift a Limousine or even throw it?
He's only class 400lbs of strenght, not superhuman, not even enhanced human.
Punch through brick walls?I can broke 1brick with a punch, and my bones will not even report serious damage.Obviously I cannot punch through 4/5/6 or more bricks, but punching against a brick and broking it isn't impressive in marvel universe.

Zahit
although i think DD would win, he cannot flip limos.
get real.
then again, you also think Wolverine can beat Godzilla...

srankmissingnin
Bendis run issue 42, Dare Devil flips over a limo that has several people inside of it.

You know Zahit if you actual read a comic I don't think we would have these problems. Think of it! I would site comic examples and you would actually know about them. Wow! Maybe after a while even you could give some examples your self. Think it over.

Zahit
I've forgotten more comics than you'll EVER read, BOY.
...and your fanboy enough to take Daredevil flipping a limo as canon.
At least I UNDERSTAND what I'm reading. You clearly don't.
Why don't you tell the other people here your theories of how Wolverine can BEAT Godzilla.
I'd love to see what others think of your "opinions."

srankmissingnin
Enter through his ear and do a number on his brain, the same reason the Atom can beat a many people. Not like Godzilla could pull Wolverine off of himself once he started climbing up him, with those little arms he's got.

Dare Devil has many strength feats that put him above 400lbs, hell even above 800lbs, if you've read as much comics as you claim then should know this.

Scoobless
Dare Devil is only a mid-tier street level hero and he can still punch through brick walls, flip limos and has the reflexes to bat bullets back at the shooter.

WTF...... confused ........ you sure you aren't mixing daredevil up with someone who is actually capable of lifting...... much less "flipping" a limo?????lookaround

punch through brick walls........... less unlikely then "flipping" a limo but still a little out there......... are these old, water damaged walls?

batting bullets??????????????????no this isn't Star Wars, he doesn't have a lightsaber and he isn't fighting against blasters....... stopping a bullet may be possible but NO WAY can he change its momentum enough to "bat" one backstarwars

yes

Zahit
Screw Godzilla!!!!
The REAL terror of Tokyo: Logan.

srankmissingnin
SW blasters are slower then bullets...

I think people are confused about the limo flipping feat. He didn't grap it and tose it in the air flipping it over, he grapped the bottom then pulled it up and flipped it on to it's side.

Scoobless
so he tipped it then?........ rather than "flipped" it

srankmissingnin
It was flipped over in the end but he never spun it around in one fluid motion. As K3VIL said, he isn't Spider-man.

demigawd
Correct...and that's something within the realm of DD's strength class.

Well said. DD wins handily

MatchesMalone
Originally posted by jplatinum
I think he can win.
Did you see that dude.
He is like a comic book hero, man.

That guy definitely should star in his own comic.

I am not saying I think Tony would win the fight, but some of the stunts Tony Jaa and Jackie Chan have done are more impressive than what DD has done.

LordFear
Think logically about this fight.
There is no way Ting is gonna get beat.
In a caged fight, DD is going down because he cannot dodge some of those deadly hits

srankmissingnin
Yes, because Ting is faster then both a) Spider-man and b) bullets roll eyes (sarcastic)

Get real man Dare Devil would cripple him with one punch, he beat Hyde unconscious with a mail box for Christs sake! Dare Devil has beaten 100s of armed Hand Ninjas at once Ting couldn't shake a stick at him.

MatchesMalone
I am definitely leaning towards comic Daredevil to beat down Ting, but I bet Ting could kill the movie version of Daredevil.

jinzin
lol please. III could kill the movie version of daredevil. lol

well then,,,,,who could get their asses handed to them by ting (think h2h combatants)

jplatinum
Why can't ting win.
Some of you fanboys are stuck on the fact that these are comic characters. You forget they have limits to what they can do.So you ride their jocks all the time.
Soon as someone "Real" does better than them you down the "Real" person. Get a clue, man.
Ting would whoop Daredevil like he was his stepchild.
You talk about peakhuman this and peakhuman that.
I guess you must think that guys like ting are moving at regular human speed. Did you know your "average" karate black belt can throw a punch 2-3x faster than a regular human. Some elite boxers/Martial-artists who have had exctensive hand speed training can punch faster than that.
But you didn't know that now did you.
Read a book.

MatchesMalone
I just read in a thread that Bruce Lee was in comics. Tony Jaa and Jackie Chan definitely should have their own comic. Bruce Lee has never done anything close to the spectacular stunts those two have done.

jinzin
well, bruce was an actuall fighter, so his movements were more for practicallity and application.....but yeah in terms of sheer entertainment value tony ja and jackie chan totally own.

I never said ting couldn't win the odds are just stacked against him. I just don't get how various members on this board can possibly beleive they stand a chance against guys like dd and batman, but at the same time the character of ting in ong bak has no chance in their opinions, simply strange.

jplatinum
Exactly, ting is a "real person" in "REAL WORLD" and he can do things that are physically incredible like many other people on earth.
People don't understand that the human body is limited mostly to what you believe you can do and how hard you train yourself to be able to accomplish these tasks.(No you can't do ridiculous crap like fly or shoot fireballs).

No disrespect to you, but many of you posters are ignorant to the idea that human bodies are capable of more than ordinary incredible things cause you're so used to the normal weaklings that we see everyday.
Thest weaklings are normal people who possess no physical ability surpassing the normal. Its in your genes,your belief in your God-given abilities to adapt, and in your will and ability to train extremely hard and push yourself to newer limits.

Everyone who immediately dismisses that fact that someone like Bruce Lee, Ting, or any other "REAL LIFE" person that is on that level can beat someone like Daredevil or Batman is ignorant.
There are people who do amazing things everyday that make things the likes of DAredevil or Batman do look pale,sick, and feeble in comparison.

And don't get me wrong cause I liked Batman since he first came on cuase he's got spunk and can kick butt, but he isn't the god that some fanboys make him out to be, and DD isn't either. They're very good, but thats it.

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
TING WINS HANDS DOWN

LordFear
I have said that since the beginning of this stupid thread.
I watched the movie and clearly the things that Ting do are incredible.

jinzin
lol. seriously that pirate guy hit ting with a freakin fridge! and ting just kept comin putting a big dent in the fridge itself. freakin awesome stuff.

jplatinum
Hell yeah!!!!!1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.