Courtney Love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tex
Has anyone had a chance to listen to her new CD?
I really like Mono, its one of those kick-ass throw back to the 90s songs! rock

Say what you want about her crazy antics, but she's a very talented songwriter.

If she wasn't so ****ed up on booze and drugs all the time, and if she got all of her legal issues out of the way she could really come up with a landmark one of these days! yes

mechmoggy
Haven't heard the album yet, but Mono is a good track.

I'd totally do her too. wink

Tex
You would?!? eek!

She's too old and crusty for my tastes! thumb down

mechmoggy
I'm old and crusty too ya know. mad

loserib
i would do her in a heartbeat

Tex
Ewwwww

loserib
shit i would do it just for bragging rights man

VilleValo462
bragging rights only would i do her

loserib
yeah old people need love too

Red Superfly
but they gotta pay

Tex
laughing out loud

amity75
I saw her play with Hole at the Glasgow Barrowlands. She had her foot on her monitor and no underwear on. My mate turned to me and said "Dude, Kurt was ALL over that". Then she stormed off like a fkn arsehole coz someone threw a PearlJam T-Shirt on stage and she wouldn't come back on.

Tex
laughing out loud

smittenkitten
I've heard other instances of her propping her foot up on a speaker with no underwear on. It sounds utterly horrifying.

I find her to be totally repugnant, both musically and morally. Talentless, money-grubbing, skanky careerist.

-Smitten Kitten-

Tex
Most of those characteristics describe her!yes

mechmoggy
Could you see her growler?

Samas-adian
Yeah, she is talentless. I also hate the she had or has the rights to Nirvana songs while the people who were actually in the band got dick all. She's only using it for money, nothing else. She didnt keep them to keep Cobain name good, only for money. She just wished she could of written those songs.

Samas-adian
I wouldnt be surpraised she has Cobain's songs on the bookshelf, just waiting until people get sick of her crappy music. And when people do, she will just take out Cobain's songs and boom, instant classic, but her name will be on it, not Cobains. I also feel sorry for the child, Francis.

amity75
Yes I could see it only too well and strangely enough it was the most unsexy, unerotic thing I've ever witnessed. I also noticed she had dandruff on her shoes.

Tex
That's ridiculous... and impossible.

mechmoggy
laughing out loud

How very attractive!

RonyLeBeau

BackFire
She's downright insane, she should be locked up. She threw a mic-stand into the crowd at one of her concerts and hit some guy in the head. She's ugly and scare-crowish too. Ew, plus her music sounds like someone beating a cat with a piece of plywood while someone is shoving a tac up someone's ass.

mechmoggy
But you would though, right? yes

Samas-adian
Its not impossible.... how would anybody know.....Cobain wrote songs all the time, but he didnt always tell people each song he wrote... and she was married to him.. of course this is probably not true, but hey you never know

I just know for myself, Love would not be anywhere today if she never married Cobain.

amity75
Never a truer word has been said.

Tex
Say he did leave some lyrics lying about, I doubt he also left guitar, bass chords and drum tabs.

It takes more than lyrics to make a kick ass song you know.

Courtney isn't anywhere today, she's wasted and washed-up.
I'm just saying that if she cleaned up her act, sat down and really put some effort into her music she could come up with something great.

BackFire
I don't think I would actually, she looks to diseased.

amity75
I wouldn't like to in case I didn't satisfy her and she paid a guy to blow my head off with a shotgun and made it look like suicide.

mechmoggy
She can look pretty hot when she puts some effort in.

I'll admit she looks skanky most of the time, but that can be attractive too on the right person. wink

Red Superfly
Anybody seen "Man On The Moon" starring Jim Carrey?

She plays Andy Kaufmans wife, and when she acts and looks "normal" she is pretty.

But the way she is in real life is disgusting. I'm not saying she has to be "pretty" all the time, but there's no need to be disgusting and downright unhygenic. Her rationale for wearing so little is all that "naturistic" crap, I think it's an excuse to get some publicity because of the wild (i.e. stupid) shenanigans. Not only that but she's a huge dramatic premadonna.

I'm all for offbeat shenanigans (offbeat shenanigans rule!) but when offbeat turns into "street corner", you know it's gotta stop.

Curt must be turning in his grave.

Samas-adian
well, he didnt always write the bass and guitar and drum tabs...

and i still think she has no talent at all.

ElectricBugaloo
She is talentless and a truly horrible person

Killer
i love her new album and her old stuff with hole.

claidisa_felton
*cough*MURDERER*cough

Tex
She probably killed Kennedy too! stick out tongue

BackFire
She's the one who looks like she's dead. Her career is also pretty much burried 6 feet under as well.

Placebo_fan
HEY!!! confused not that I'm not open to opinion, but, I LIKE Courtney Love. Mono is a great song, the video kicks arse as well! She's not a murderer either! no how could you say that!? What the f**k?

Samas-adian
Well...cobain death was very suspicous..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.